*** May Babies ***

Maybebaby3- Thanks! We had so much fun! We were laughing and joking like crazy being totally sober! And I love the picture of your baby, can't wait for my 3D!

Abz- You deserve the pregnancy chair!

jolou-Thanks...I was feeling good about how I looked until my waiter told me I look bigger than 6 months!! I was kinda offended...like did you just call me fat? Everyone else says I look normal for 6 months.

As for all you ladies talking about food, I must say you guys are eating pretty decent, I on the other hand made Cinnamon rolls for breakfast...and plan on eating TWO!!!

A3my - I got my maternity clothes from pumpkin patch - really good value I love them.

Thankyou! going to check them out as there wasnt much at all in DP today :( I've been wearing pre-pregnancy jeans completely undone :blush: tehy keep falling down and its not compfy at all. They are also too tight in the thighs now :blush::blush: xxx

Jolou - I'm going to check out red herring too and dammit I meant to get a support pillow today. I was in mothercare as well. silly forgetful pregnancy head :dohh::dohh::dohh: xxxxx

my jeans are from red herring, i was lucky and got them in the sale, they are under the bump ones which are kinda starting to annoy me, i might see about getting some cheap over the bump ones since im getting bigger by the day.

mmmmmmmm babyhope cinnamon rolls, i looovvve cinnamon, you have now made me wanna go do this weight watchers recipe for sticky cinnamon rolls.

I know what you guys mean about the under the bump pants, I got them cuz they looked cuter than the over the bump ones, when I first put them on they can go on my bump but as soon as I sit down or eat they roll under! Sometimes if I eat in them and they roll under my bump they kinda start to hurt:shrug:

I've worn unders up until now - I didnt know if the overs would add to my constant itching! my under leggings are really annoying me now though so I might switch to overs. the joys of expanding! x

A3my - yea - the overs kind-a do add to the itching! I know they do tend to itch me anyways! I tend to fold down the belly flap half way to help though....

i have overs for leggings from new look and i love them

I didnt even know New Look had a mat section! :D x

Yea they do its not a bad range either, I got long leggings for a tenner and they are fairly thick, they do cropped ones for about 7 or 8 quid. I also have a t-shirt from there that says 'born to be wild' its so comfy, my lovely sis got it for me. Time for me to try out my new pillow in bed! Is it wrong I cant wait to go to bed lol

my DH told me last night that he's not sure about the move 2 uk any more :dohh: i have been trying 2 support him coz really he's the one that was pushing 4 it more than me and i was trying 2 be supportive as he is so miserable all the time and i just want 2 have every1 in this family happy and i dont care whether that is here, in uk or anywhere else. now he is having serious doubts he says as the kids are prob best here where their grandparents are (a point i made ages ago and he discarded saying we couldnt stay here just coz of other people!) agh! now he is going to chuck in his well paid job here and that means i will have 2 cut short my maternity leave as we have no savings 2 get us through it at the moment :cry: i was so looking 4ward 2 a 2yr career break 2 spend time with my kids and now i may have 2 go back after just a few months :cry: i know some of you get less maternity leave and just get on with it but i had my heart set on 2yrs off and now that's not an option. the job situation is dire here so god knows when he will even get a job! sorry 4 the rant and thanks 4 reading if you got 2 the bottom of the post! also have all these viewings 4 our flat and if we are not going 2 move then i have 2 take it off the market asap!

my DH told me last night that he's not sure about the move 2 uk any more :dohh: i have been trying 2 support him coz really he's the one that was pushing 4 it more than me and i was trying 2 be supportive as he is so miserable all the time and i just want 2 have every1 in this family happy and i dont care whether that is here, in uk or anywhere else. now he is having serious doubts he says as the kids are prob best here where their grandparents are (a point i made ages ago and he discarded saying we couldnt stay here just coz of other people!) agh! now he is going to chuck in his well paid job here and that means i will have 2 cut short my maternity leave as we have no savings 2 get us through it at the moment :cry: i was so looking 4ward 2 a 2yr career break 2 spend time with my kids and now i may have 2 go back after just a few months :cry: i know some of you get less maternity leave and just get on with it but i had my heart set on 2yrs off and now that's not an option. the job situation is dire here so god knows when he will even get a job! sorry 4 the rant and thanks 4 reading if you got 2 the bottom of the post! also have all these viewings 4 our flat and if we are not going 2 move then i have 2 take it off the market asap!

Awww that is awful about your plans for maternity leave:nope:
How come hubby is going to give up his job, what are his plans for after?

Morning Ladies,

Oh Maybebaby - am I sorry to hear that DH has dropped this bombshell on you and at such a late stage :wacko: Does it seem like this is his true feelings coming out or do you think it could me last minute nerves causing him to panic about the plan you had both agreed on? Maybe sit down with him and make him aware how this change affects your plans and makes you feel as he might not have realised all the consequences of staying put and quitting his job and how much this will upset you. Big hugs to you :hugs: I hope you manage to work something out together which suits you both.

Mrs A and Logansmama - cor 27 weeks!!! :thumbup: I guess this means that you can officially move over to the world of third tri :wacko: It will still be another 4 weeks before I follow you over.

I know what you mean about the bottomless hunger babyhope - I just hope I get it under control soon as I have really tanked on the pounds over the last couple of weeks and ideally would like weight gain to slow down a bit now pleace :rolleyes:

I woke up feeling really blah today - I had a late night and woke up early which combined with a sore tummy (too much rich food last night :blush:) equals a grumpy frufru - hmmpph blah blah blah!!! LO has just woken up though and is kicking the laptop which has made me smile - I think maybe I just need to get busy with the day so that I can leave the blah-ness behind.

As I am up early I am almost tempted to nip round to asda for when they open in case they have the things in the babysale I have been trying to get for a week - I need to pick up shopping anyhow. Hmmmm - think I will write a couple of emails, wash-up and decide then.

Oooh what a waffley post :winkwink:

:hugs: to you all and your LO's

Maybebaby - sorry to hear your news.. I hope you can both work something out... it is horrible being in limbo.

Logansmama and Mrs A.. congrats on 27 weeks and reaching third tri :happydance:

Well I am celebrating "V" day today.. it is such a lovely milestone to reach:yipee:

and to celebrate I got up really early to watch the Australian Open Men's final (go Murray!!) although I'm not sure that my little bean is too impressed.. she kicks even more when I watch something tense on TV!!

In fact I think I might have a really lazy day today!! :blush:

Hope everyone else is having a good wknd?!

congratulations on all the milestones!

maybebaby3 - that sounds like too much stress for you to be dealing with at the moment. I can see why you are upset, 2 years would be a lovely long time to spend with your wee ones. Can you talk about it some more before you make any decisions like taking your place off the market? xxx:hugs:

Mrs A and Logansmama yippee on 27weeks!

Pussy Galore - hurray for V day - very exciting!!! A real milestone!

Frufru - soz you are having a blah day. If you have been really busy it might be your body's way of saying - REST!!!

Last night LO was going mad lots of movement and my stomach was quivering and moving soooo much it really was like having an alien in there about to pop out!!
This morning I was feeling kicks/punches on both sides at the same time something low left and something high right at the same time - very strange!!

I am 25 weeks today!!

I have a nightmare week travelling/being away with work, have mw apt tomorrow afternoon then have to head to Essex for meeting on Tues, then Birmingham on Wednesday then London on Thursday! So won't get back home till Thursday night now!

Have a good Sunday everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->