*** May Babies ***

26 Weeks today for me! I love Sundays as its another week down!

I wasnt very well last night or this morning but have felt some very strong kicks from LO this morning so guessing she is happy! Think Im on a mission to get to 1000 words today so at least half an assignment is done and then I can start researching the next one! hmm wish me luck!

Castus Girl - that sounds like a manic week! I live near Birmingham!

Maybebaby - Its not fair of your OH doing this now but maybe he is just confused as it is a big change. Hopefully you can have a proper chat with him and sort out his head!

Hope everyone else is ok ... I cant get full either but if I eat a meal then im sick, I think baby is pressing on my tummy as I keep feeling nauseus and the heart burn is awful! Other than that I love being pregnant!

Thanks for the well wishes girlies, it wont be long till were all back together again :D

Hope&faith- bout the sunday thing--------> ME TOO!!!

<3 <3

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone =) Kaylee was born Jan 29th weight 1 lb 15oz, 12 1/4 in long. Shes doing well considering so will be praying.. =)

jolou - since 9 weeks :wacko: That's crazy.
Frufru - is yoga really something interesting? I've never found anything in it but I've never tried it also.
maybebaby3 - sorry to hear about that. Hope you'll find the best solution.
babyhope - I'm always hungry also. Can't figure out where all that food goes :haha:
shawnie - fingers crossed for her.

So we went outside yesterday. At first little warm up with friends in pub, singing karaoke etc and then we headed to nightclub. It was really awesome (gosh, I sound like a total teen :haha:). All this music and dancing and looks. No one really understood I'm pregnant :haha:
I'll put you a pic, made in pub, 24w2d. Assingment is to find a pregnant woman from the picture:winkwink:
Hint, I'm in white boots.

Attachments

• aaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaa.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 19
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone =) Kaylee was born Jan 29th weight 1 lb 15oz, 12 1/4 in long. Shes doing well considering so will be praying.. =)

Oh hun... congratulations... keeping everything crossed for Kaylee :hugs:

oh gosh! keeping everything crossed that she keeps on doing well xxxxxxxx

maybebaby, is hubby having last minute nerves you think or is he serious? you do need to both be happy in your decision. hope it works out in the end.

i know what all you girls mean about being a bottomless pit for food!

congrats mrs a and logansmama on 27 weeks! officially 3rd tri! :happydance::happydance:

frufru i was in asda this morning too, there were a few things on offer, we got the huggies newborn starter kit which is normally £5 and i got it for £3, i got a pack of nappies, travel baby wipes, a swim nappy sample and size 2 nappy sample, aswel as a £2 off voucher for a pack of size 1 or 2 nappies and a £1 off a pack of swim nappies, so not bad going!

Shawnie - Fingers firmly crossed for your little girl. Praying for you both.

loads of love to you and kaylee shawnie. thinking of you both :)

maybebaby. am sorry your OH has dropped this on you. do you think he means it or is he panicking as it's such a bit move? and why, if you aren't moving, is he quitting his old job? i hope that you manage to talk to him and sort things out. it seems unfair that after all the change he has wanted that you end up being marginalised in your needs as a result. good luck.

i am off to mothercare shortly. not sure what to get, but i have been given some money. may look at baby monitors too.

abz xx

Hey ladies need a little advice. Havent felt right for a couple of days quite nauseus and now the top of my belly is really hard, it doesnt hurt just really tight and feels like i struggle to get my breath. Is anyone else feeling like this or any advice?

i am honey. the baby seems to, on occasion, shove herself upwards. and then when she's wriggling about i feel incredibly sick and the top of my tummy is hard because that's where she is and she's squishing my lungs.

if you are worried though hon, ring your midwife :)

abz xx

I just dont want to ring her if its nothing! I have had such a relaxing day stood up to do something and it was so tight guess I am just paranoid etc.

im feeling the same, i get really short of breath, especially if im just laying down and want to turn over, the top half of my stomach is reallly hard and the last few days ive been feeling very icky. must be just another prego thing

My thoughts and prayers are with you both Shawnie :hugs:

Pussy Galore - Congratulations on your V-day :happydance: I hope you have had a suitably lazy day :mrgreen:

Cactusgirl - that is one busy busy week! Have a safe journey/s

Marta - I love the new profile pic. I am glad you had nice time last night - you would really not know you were pregnant in that picture. Your figure is better at 24 weeks pregnant than mine was non-pregnant :blush: I took up yoga a couple of years ago, I have always struggled to find a form of exercise that I liked and would keep up and yoga just ticked all my boxes. I prefer a dynamic vinyasa style of practice which gives me a cardio and toning workout at the same time but I am not allowed or able to do that while pregnant! If I am honest the pregnancy yoga is nothing like my regular yoga but I don't think my usual practice would be at all suitable at my stage of pregnancy now.

Jolou is sounds like you got some real bargains in asda today :thumbup: I did brave it myself in the end - it was sooooo busy and I would not usually go on a weekend but I wanted to check if they had the highchair advertised and they did so I am a happy bunny :mrgreen:

I am sorry to hear that you are so uncomfortable hope&faith - I have not experienced what you are describing but it does not sound very nice. I hope it eases up soon.

I have just made up some low fat chocolate muffins using a hersheys recipe - I am just waiting for them to cool down so I can test them out! I have yet to find a decent low fat choc muffin recipe and todays baking is the first of several recipes I have got from the web to try. I am determined to find a good one! Maybe I will check on them again now :rolleyes:

:shock::shock:WOW! Congrats! SO early! My fingers are crossed that she does well for you and keeps improving! How was the labor? Must have been fairly easy since she was so small? Or no? Keep us posted on her progress!

Congratulations on your little girl Shawnie! I pray she continues to do well!

glad you got the highchair frufru! i bought what i missing out of my cupboards for the muffins today, turns out my cinnemon and nutmeg was rather out of date...ooops and ive been like a mad woman hunting down my muffin tins! i cant find them anywhere, they seem to have gone walkies since i moved here last april, ive only got fairy cake tins, so i think il pop out tomorrow/tuesday to get some new ones, cant wait to try them out!

well im all alone tonight, sophie doesnt come home til the morning and Mark has had to drive to aldridge tonight so he is there on site for some meetings or something tomorrow. tonight is our 24 night, its the only thing we watch together, tho i get told to not talk as i try and guess whats about to happen (im usualy right ;) i think i should be jack bauers partner!), think i might geek it up on world of warcraft for a bit then go for a bath ready for my date with jack ;)

Aww i love sunday nights ... i watch dancing on ice and wild at heart, sad i know but i enjoy it! Looking forward to OH why getting back so I can cook some dinner!

im watching dancing on ice now too :) never could get into wild at heart. think ive probably watched one or 2 when ive stayed with my nan or something lol

ooo i think i need some coffee im feeling ratehr tired all of a sudden

I hate Sundays - work tomorrow :cry::cry::cry::cry: I count the getting ups until the weekends.

shawnie congratulations and fingers crossed she continues to do well. I was a staff nurse in SCBU/NICU for 6 years and it sounds like she was a good weight xxxx

Jolou.. we are having a 24 night too! Spent last month watching Season 7 again and going to watch the first four episodes of Season 8 tonight!! I don't think I've moved from the sofa all day.. don't you just love Sundays!!? :happydance:

(My hubby used to play WoW too!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->