*** May Babies ***

I hate Sundays - work tomorrow :cry::cry::cry::cry: I count the getting ups until the weekends.

I feel the same A3my!

Shawnie congrats on the birth of your baby daughter. i hope that she goes from strength 2 strength.

thanks all u girlies 4 reading my earlier post. we have sort of decided 2 stay put 4 a while and see if DH can get a different job here. we can always move over 2 uk later on in the year. i guess i should be grateful that i get some paid maternity leave as it sounds like some of u in the states have an even worse deal. i get 18wks paid on full pay. staying here in a way is easier as r parents r here and they are hands on so they really help out a bit. i pray that there's some1 up there with a masterplan! :shrug:

off 2 iron dylan's uniform 4 school 2moro! have spent the whole day:laundry::hangwashing::dishes::iron: and general clearing out and still the place is full of rubbish. need a proper spring clean i think! think after i iron the uniform i'll get an early night. need 2 :sleep: 2day has been energy zappping!

Shawnie, I'm thinking of you and your baby girl, hope she keeps doing well :) xxxx

Jolou.. we are having a 24 night too! Spent last month watching Season 7 again and going to watch the first four episodes of Season 8 tonight!! I don't think I've moved from the sofa all day.. don't you just love Sundays!!? :happydance:

(My hubby used to play WoW too!)

oh i love doing that, watching a whole box set of a series, i did prison break in one weekend once...i was single and sophie was at her dads, total bliss lol

i have to admit im slightly addicted to wow, no where near as bad i was when it first came out tho lol i think Mark likes me playing as i tend to get fidgety and annoy him lol he says "Jo plleeeaase put the pc on and go on wow for an hour your driving me mad" lol

off 2 iron dylan's uniform 4 school 2moro! have spent the whole day:laundry::hangwashing::dishes::iron: and general clearing out and still the place is full of rubbish.

I totally cheated today and brought all my laundry in to the cleaners to get done FOR ME. I have never done that before. My washer is broken (doesn't spin cycle). I can still use it - but I have to WRING everything out before I dry it, and its a royal pita! SO - yesterday I went over to the laundrymat to wash a comforter that I knew would NOT work out in this non-spin situation... and while I was there I saw it was only $1 a pound for them to do it all for me - wash, dry, fold/hang. Not something I could afford to do all the time - but for the $27 I spent- I think its well worth it! I may very well just use this service whenever I am feeling lazy and have a few extra bucks to waste.... Course - once I get my new washer I may not be able to make a good excuse for it anymore. hmmmm - may have to hold off for a little longer! :)

Off Topic - But does anyone else watch Lost? It starts Tuesday (I think) and I am so excited!

Maybebaby3 - thats good, sounds like you feel happy with your current plan and it will be nice having parents about. I get 18 weeks mat leave too x

Logansmama - we cant get the channel Lost is on (cant get sky :'(), all the good programs get stolen by sky! xx

You can watch them online if you go to abc.com.... If you are interested!

Jolou.. we are having a 24 night too! Spent last month watching Season 7 again and going to watch the first four episodes of Season 8 tonight!! I don't think I've moved from the sofa all day.. don't you just love Sundays!!? :happydance:

(My hubby used to play WoW too!)

oh i love doing that, watching a whole box set of a series, i did prison break in one weekend once...i was single and sophie was at her dads, total bliss lol

i have to admit im slightly addicted to wow, no where near as bad i was when it first came out tho lol i think Mark likes me playing as i tend to get fidgety and annoy him lol he says "Jo plleeeaase put the pc on and go on wow for an hour your driving me mad" lol

lol... it's the only way I keep up with 24 if I watch a few episodes at a time!! Pregnancy brain is not helping either!! But keeping up with Season 8, so far so good!! :)

ooooh!!! thats my evenings sorted for the next year hehe x

i'm pretty sure that if you are in the UK you can't watch things on abc.com :( i've tried before...

was just catching up before i went to bed. bought a few sleepsuits and vests for bump in next today. far more pricey than i would usually pay but i spotted a particular one the first time i went online to look at baby clothes. it was £7 for one sleepsuit so i kept resisting but today i just thought 'sod it. everything else has been from asda so far!!' ha.

abz xx

Frufru - I love that pic too. Thanks. It's all in good genes and hard practises. Hmm, guess I should try yoga when stay in mat.leave, although I don't know if we have pregnant yoga classes in here. Chocolate muffins, gosh, I want them too now :haha:

Logansmama - I watch LOST and love it - starts Friday here in UK - Tuesday they are showinng the last episode of the last series!!!! :) x

Logansmama - I watch LOST and love it - starts Friday here in UK - Tuesday they are showinng the last episode of the last series!!!! :) x

Me too!!! I am sounding like a bit of a TV geek tonight!! :blush:

From what I have read, it sounds like we will get some answers at least - especially around the mystery of Locke!! x

Has anyone started decorating their nursery? We've gotta wait until after the 10th when we go to confirm Averie is still a girl, then it's game on.
I'm curious if anyone else is going the modern design route?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->