*** May Babies ***

Off Topic - But does anyone else watch Lost? It starts Tuesday (I think) and I am so excited!

I loved loved lost. Me and hubby spent one summer watching seasons 1-3, I loved it. But since then I haven't caught up:shrug: I really want to but hubby says there is no way we are going to do that again (we were staying up all night watching like 6 in a row), so I am trying to convince him that we will just watch it on Friday and Saturday nights only two episodes...lol...I am kind of tricking him because I know once we start he is going to want to stay up all night catching up:haha: I really do prefer to watch them all at once then to wait weekly, after a week I forget all the little details. CANT WAIT TO GET LOST!!!

Shawnie congratulations and sending all my positive thoughts for your little one to grow healthy and strong :hugs:

Has anyone started decorating their nursery? We've gotta wait until after the 10th when we go to confirm Averie is still a girl, then it's game on.
I'm curious if anyone else is going the modern design route?

We have more or less finished!! :blush:

After much debate we went with Classic Winne the Pooh.. neither of us wanted pink (hubby and I are sports mad hockey players so chances of us having a girly girl are fairly minimal!) but equally we wanted something neutral that would suit either sex in case we are lucky enough to have another child!

So we've gone with pale yellow winnie the pooh paper with white furniture and we love it!

There's a thread on the pregnancy club section with some lovely pics on if you are looking for inspiration!? :)

I don't have a nursery, so I won't be decorating it :( She'll be sharing with me for about 6 months until we move!
I've called in sick to work today :) I feel awful, was awake all night and my hips and back are killing me for some reason. I claimed kidney infection though as they wouldn't care about sickness from lack of sleep!

i started watching lost but i got all confused in the 2nd season, then i lost all track of it when i stopped having sky lol thank god we got sky again last yr tho! i dont think i would have been able to resist downloading 24 from itunes like i did last yr. Last nights double bill was sooooooo good wasnt it! Renee has gone total badass love it!

katie hope your feeling ok xxxx

i dont have a nursery either to decorate :( bubs is gonna be sharing with us and hopefully we can afford to move to a bigger house before he is 1, otherwise i have no idea what we will do.

i actually got my first decent nights sleep in ages and woke up back ache free near enough, im thinking it must be the wonders of my pillow!

oooooooooooooooooooo ive gone up a box!!! yay

I have never ever watched Lost! I'm always tempted but then it all sounds too confusing.
What pillow have you got Jo? I need one I think! :lol:
I've been hit with the green eyed monster today, my brother's girlfriend is 6 weeks ahead of me and I just realised she's 30 weeks now! I want to be 30 weeks, it feels like time is going so slooow the past few weeks.

i bought (i say I i mean OH:p) a support pillow from mothercare, wasnt one of the long ones more of a U shaped ones for 20 quid, its been a god send as i can use it when im sat downstairs too, i seem to suffer with my lower back doing anything atm and it seemed to help so far. I figure il also use it when Harrison is born to feed him and looks like it might support his back a little when he is starting to sit up slightly too.

lol at the green eyed monster, i get like that when i see ladies further along than me with lovely looking bumps, i still think i just look fat even tho mark says i dont i look pregnant lol I was terrible at a pre christmas meal with his friends and their OHs, there was someone there who is due about 3 or 4 weeks before me and she had the nicest bump ever and her boobs looked great and i was sooo jealous! lol

Off Topic - But does anyone else watch Lost? It starts Tuesday (I think) and I am so excited!
I watched only 1st season. Then it got too complicated for me :blush:
We also don't have a nursery, lucky enough to have our own bedroom. 3 kids are a lot, so much things and not so much space.

i started watching lost but i got all confused in the 2nd season, then i lost all track of it when i stopped having sky lol thank god we got sky again last yr tho! i dont think i would have been able to resist downloading 24 from itunes like i did last yr. Last nights double bill was sooooooo good wasnt it! Renee has gone total badass love it!

katie hope your feeling ok xxxx

i dont have a nursery either to decorate :( bubs is gonna be sharing with us and hopefully we can afford to move to a bigger house before he is 1, otherwise i have no idea what we will do.

i actually got my first decent nights sleep in ages and woke up back ache free near enough, im thinking it must be the wonders of my pillow!

Yep.. loved it!! We watched all 4 episodes last night and are hooked already!! Ended up being a late night though so I am struggling at work today!! So glad Renee is back!!

Congrats on moving up a box :happydance:

we dont have a nursry either :( little man will be in with us as i cant face putting my daughters in the same room again (giggling and chatting all night!) xx

Morning ladies!! I've been away visiting my grandad all weekend, so here goes with the weekend catch- ups!!:winkwink:

Abz - that's a shame your hips are sore! I don't know if this helps, but i have had really sore ribs and phoned and made a physio appointment. When i went she said she thought it was related to my back and that posture etc when pregnant can affect your ribs, hips, back, shoulders. So could be similar issue for you? Don't know if it's the same everywhere but at the back of my preganancy notes i have a list of numbers - MW, hospital, emergency etc and it lists the physio department. I just called up and made an appointment (they have a physio that specifically deals with us preggers ladies :)). You could maybe give it a try? oh and another thing, she said that the chair i use at my computer might well be contributing to the discomfort - could tell your boss it's doctors orders! :happydance:

Maybebaby3 - what a shame all your plans are changing, it must be unsettling! Hope you and OH manage to make the decision thats best for you both and your lovely kids. Good luck!! :thumbup:

Congrats on V day Pussy Galore and Katie - not long until i join you!! :happydance:

Shawnie - Congratulations on little Kaylee! fingers tightly crossed and sending positive thoughts to you all. :hugs:

I haven't decided how to decorate our nursery - will check out the photos on the other thread for inspiration tho - thanks!!

Oh and who mentioned mini-eggs??? they're my favourite sweets ever - didn't realise they're out for easter already. oh god, how long can i resist going to the shops.....:shrug:

:hugs:

I just wondered if I could ask for some reasurrance and advice from you May ladies... especially those of you further on than me!!

I don't want to start another "reduced movement" thread on here.. actually I don't think I have ever started a thread on here... but I am a bit worried today :(

My little bean has been so active lately and even though it is early days I am seeing a pattern in her movement.. until today.

I have read that babies do have quiet days and lazy days so I am trying not to worry. I also appreciate that fetal movement isn't really monitored until 28 weeks..

I just wondered if anyone else finds that their little bean has quiet days or if you have noticed reduced movement?

I am sure I am worrying about nothing :dohh:

Thanks ladies :)

Mine was having a quiet day last week, I was going mad worrying.. since then though, I've started seeing my belly move when she kicks, I think she was having a growing day :lol: Please try not to worry xxx

Thanks for your quick reply hun...much appreciated!! I am really trying not to worry.. it is just soooo difficult!! :wacko:

I've had that too - I had it at 22 weeks and then again last week. I know its really scary. I talked to my MW and she said to call the birthing center if I am ever worried. But I am sure your little one is just having a quiet day/growth spurt like mine did xxxx:hugs:

That's okay, I think I need to get out more though, just realised I replied within 2 minutes! :blush: Having a lazy day today, which roughly translates as a B&B stalker day! xxx

Thanks Amy! Fingers crossed it is a growth spurt!! It is just frustrating when I was feeling so much more relaxed about the pregnancy because she was moving so much.. to worry again because of a quiet day! It is reassuring to know that I am not the only one, thanks :)

That's okay, I think I need to get out more though, just realised I replied within 2 minutes! :blush: Having a lazy day today, which roughly translates as a B&B stalker day! xxx

lol.. I popped on whilst at work.. just because I needed some reassurance! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->