*** May Babies ***

i got that muslin cloth aswel last week, thing is i got one about 2 months ago through the post cos i sign up for everything, no idea why i got 2... i also got a cute little plush cow from cow and gate months ago.

Oh my goodness... My eldest son is seven today! I am the parent of a seven year old. Am still in shock. :rofl:

Oh my goodness... My eldest son is seven today! I am the parent of a seven year old. Am still in shock. :rofl:

My eldest daughter will be 10 in April - a whole century!! I know how you feel, once they get past 6 its scary...and sad they arent little anymore. Hope he had a lovely birthday!

I need to start signing up to stuff to get these freebies! x

aww everyone is getting muslin cloths! I guess I will have to wait and see if I have anything waiting when I get home! LO has been very quiet today. I think she over exhurted herself yesterday and must be sleeping it off!

Marta - You look fabulous! You and your hubby make a lovely couple! Hard to believe you are 20 weeks pregnant in those!

maybebaby3- Lamb Stew sounds SOOOO yummy. Mmmmmm.... Too bad you are practically 1/2 the earth away from me or I'd be poppin by for dinner!

PusGal - I am usually pretty laid back... and tend not to worry about movement - but I did have a little panic the other morning. I have been used to LO waking me up each morning - bouncing around in there... but this particular morning I woke up and didn't feel a THING. That on top of a nightmare that I'd just had (can't remember the details but it was baby related) and I was a nervous wreck. I laid still for a bit and couldn't feel a thing! Started poking and prodding - still nothing. My heart was racing. Finally got myself something to eat and he started bouncing around like normal. Guess he just decided to sleep in late that morning? I don't know... but I DID panic!

insomnimama - Happy birthday to your son! SEVEN. Wow! That's old. I get a little sad every time my son has a birthday! Its so bittersweet... happy they are growing, but sad at the same time - I want him to stay my little baby forever!

Speaking of stayin a baby forever... who has the children's book or has read the book "Love you Forever"? Its a must-have book for new moms... especially of boys! I highly recommend it. Its a tear jerker. All about a mom and her little baby and how she "Will love you forever, will like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be"... and how the relationship changes and stays the same as the boy grows older.

Amy don't worry, she'll only be a decade, not a century ;) I take it pregnancy brain has hit you as hard as it has hit me :rofl: Re: his birthday, thanks- he had a fantastic time. But oh my LORD are nine seven year olds the loudest thing I have ever heard. :rofl:

Logansmama I have that book and love it. And now my son can read most of it to me :cloud9:

Logan is three, and while he can't "read" it, he's heard it so many times, he has it memorized and reads it to me too!

Marta - You look fabulous! You and your hubby make a lovely couple! Hard to believe you are 20 weeks pregnant in those!

maybebaby3- Lamb Stew sounds SOOOO yummy. Mmmmmm.... Too bad you are practically 1/2 the earth away from me or I'd be poppin by for dinner!

PusGal - I am usually pretty laid back... and tend not to worry about movement - but I did have a little panic the other morning. I have been used to LO waking me up each morning - bouncing around in there... but this particular morning I woke up and didn't feel a THING. That on top of a nightmare that I'd just had (can't remember the details but it was baby related) and I was a nervous wreck. I laid still for a bit and couldn't feel a thing! Started poking and prodding - still nothing. My heart was racing. Finally got myself something to eat and he started bouncing around like normal. Guess he just decided to sleep in late that morning? I don't know... but I DID panic!

insomnimama - Happy birthday to your son! SEVEN. Wow! That's old. I get a little sad every time my son has a birthday! Its so bittersweet... happy they are growing, but sad at the same time - I want him to stay my little baby forever!

Speaking of stayin a baby forever... who has the children's book or has read the book "Love you Forever"? Its a must-have book for new moms... especially of boys! I highly recommend it. Its a tear jerker. All about a mom and her little baby and how she "Will love you forever, will like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be"... and how the relationship changes and stays the same as the boy grows older.

LOVE THAT BOOK...it always brings tears to my eyes!

Hi ladies!! Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm off to 3rd trimester tomorrow! OMG, where has the time gone?? I'm not ready!!! :haha:

good morning everyone. have been playing major catch up!!

my bump was very quiet for a few days. i ate an awful lot of mini eggs trying to get her to wake up. had a lot of baths too. she was still nudging around but not as much.

well, yesterday she became VIABLE. and she celebrated by dancing and jumping around all day and all night. and she still hasn't stopped. she's bashing about right now too and i thought she may have tired herself out!! and her movements are so much stronger. ever now and again she makes me 'oof'. ha.

last night i was cuddling thomas's back in bed and she obviously didn't like being a bit squashed. she kicked me so hard he could easily feel it in his back!! so obviously i stayed there for a little while :D bad mummy :D i'm surprised he can't feel the mattress moving, ha. and usually she stops moving around much when he's there to feel her. so he was rather chuffed :D

she must have been doing some major growing in there!!

eating grapes :D

abz xx

insomnimama - congrats for your kid and for you:flower:
What is this muslin cloth? Feel so silly becuase don't know expressions in English.

Thank you everybody, made me smile and blush and now I'm going to class smiling on my own :blush:

ha. i meant to say honey, amazing hair. love it :D the pics are so beautiful :D

now feel incredibly sick. maybe the grapes weren't a good idea...

good morning everyone. have been playing major catch up!!

my bump was very quiet for a few days. i ate an awful lot of mini eggs trying to get her to wake up. had a lot of baths too. she was still nudging around but not as much.

well, yesterday she became VIABLE. and she celebrated by dancing and jumping around all day and all night. and she still hasn't stopped. she's bashing about right now too and i thought she may have tired herself out!! and her movements are so much stronger. ever now and again she makes me 'oof'. ha.

last night i was cuddling thomas's back in bed and she obviously didn't like being a bit squashed. she kicked me so hard he could easily feel it in his back!! so obviously i stayed there for a little while :D bad mummy :D i'm surprised he can't feel the mattress moving, ha. and usually she stops moving around much when he's there to feel her. so he was rather chuffed :D

she must have been doing some major growing in there!!

eating grapes :D

abz xx

Abz - congrats on "V" day! Isn't it such a wonderful feeling!!!

And although I have been much reassured by you guys, my little bean is clearly having a quiet spell! That said I had a couple of strong kicks last night one of which hubby felt, so I went to sleep much happier!! Might try the mini eggs though later... what a great reason to eat chocolate!! :haha:

Chickadee77 - you're off to the final stretch, good luck!

Abz - congratulations on V day, its a wonderful feeling xx

thanks guys :D

and i thought it was a great reason to eat mini eggs too :)

have been sick again :( so i'm guessing i should avoid the grapes for now. just wish i had something bready to fill up on. i only have a yoghurt and that might have the same effect as the grapes :( i was trying to be healthy for once... gah.

i keep reading the birth stories. some of them are lovely and some of them are terrifying. and i've avoided all the ones that say they are traumatic, ha. i have decided to remain in denial about giving birth, but reading about some babies coming into the world was nice. am more convinced than ever that i want a water birth if i can get one though :)

still feel very sick. am trying to drink water.. ew. am wondering whether it's my antibiotics that are doing it. can cefradine make you sick?

abz xx

Amy don't worry, she'll only be a decade, not a century ;) I take it pregnancy brain has hit you as hard as it has hit me :rofl: Re: his birthday, thanks- he had a fantastic time. But oh my LORD are nine seven year olds the loudest thing I have ever heard. :rofl:

Logansmama I have that book and love it. And now my son can read most of it to me :cloud9:

Haha, just noticed this and it made me laugh lots, I have BAD pregnancy brain! a century hehehe :haha::haha::blush: x

abz - I am in denial too :D its not going to happen, he is staying in my belly as far as I'm concerned :) x

Ahh your talking about mini eggs this early in the morning, im actually now going to have to go out and buy some! My LO is having some quiet time, going to have a bath and some chocolate to see if I can get her moving, have a feeling she has rolled over tho as she was going mad on Sunday and didnt stop moving and now im not sure I can feel her at all but occasionally get a popping sensation like i did about 8 weeks ago!

Anyway im off to get mini eggs!

x x x

how spooky i was looking for mini eggs yesterday!! but for some reason all i could find was cadburys caramel bunnies :S i may have to tell my sis to get some when she comes here for her hair done today.

chikadee im officially third tri tomorrow! how exciting and scary.

abz congrats on V day! yay!!!

i just had a mini sort out of all of sophie's craft things, this child can collect for britain in the olympics im sure! i have a whole bag full of recycling or pens that dont work, crayons that broke into 3s lol im yet to tackle the box she never goes in that we keep under the stairs, i think it has more colouring books in and bits and bobs, im too scared to look incase it more rubbish lol. I might do it tomorrow. Just waiting for my sister to turn up now to have her highlights done, im sure she is still in bed cos she aint answering her phone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->