*** May Babies ***

i just won some travel hair straighteners in the work raffle for charity, ha. the amount of hair i currently have i'll be lucky to straighten a teeny bit of it :D ah well... will give them a shot. i already have some though.

someone just mentioned on a thread that they are craving banana milkshake and now i WANT SOME!! :(

am watching the ski falling championships on eurosport too and they are mad!!

ohhh i just realised the 16th fen is shrove tuesday! mmmm pancakes for tea ;)

oh pancakes!! now i want pancakes AND banana milkshake :D ha.

ooo nice one abz!

ok im hungry, i feel its gonna be one of those days

mmmmm milkshake, wonder if i could get my sister to stop off at mcdonalds...

ha. well i still feel sick. so i really want all these things but feel icky when i think about eating them. sandwich man not due for an hour and a half so hopefully will last until then. can't be bothered to leave work to go to tesco...

Mmmmmm pancakes, everytime i log onto this thread I end up craving more food!

No wonder I am balloning! Put my new maternity top on yesterday, bought it in the sales at christmas and it looked huge, well now it hugs my bump! Maybe I am starting to look pregnant!

Ladies... still on food!?!?

The very mention of banana milkshake makes me laugh! I spent most of the first tri craving orange juice and then at about 18 weeks I switched to banana milkshake!? And my craving was so bad, that I had to pre warn hubbys family (since we spent Christmas with them this year) to get plenty of milk in for me over the Christmas period so we didn't run out!!! I even had a glass with Christmas dinner!! :haha:

I am now craving apple tango!! (and as from today, mini eggs!!)

morning girls,

First off, Marta your wedding photos are beautiful! You look absolutely stunning and i can't believe you're 20 weeks in them!! Congratulations again!

Glad to hear you've had a few good kicks pussy galore, at least to put your mind at ease a bit. Best reason for eating chocolate i ever heard! :haha:

I love the icandy's!!! i've almost settled on the cherry though, bit smaller and more manageable. but still not decided - can i ask why you are thinking about/bought the apple instead, pussy galore and widger? Too much choice! :dohh:

:hugs:

mmm mini eggs :D alas i have now run out :(

mmmm that would be nice

lol we do seem to talk food alot...you think its normal for this time in pregnancy? ;)

how about mini egg milkshake? :D

genius!!!! :thumbup:

reminds me of when i went on a hen weekend last spring and we'd all to bring ingredients for a cocktail. One of the girls made skittles vodka! was amaaaaazing! :haha:

Urgh baby is quiet today, it makes my day a bit better when she's jumping around!
I've made it into work today, still feeling horrendous and obviously look it too as my manager has told me to leave after I've finished what I've got to do today- basically man the phone until 12.30 and then do the post which takes an hour or so, so fingers Xd I'll be out by 2. Definitely thinking I might be anaemic, specially after the chalk cravings :dohh:
Hmm, trying to think what food I feel like today. I was naughty this morning and had a brownie with my McDonalds latte.. I don't even like lattes, just felt like one this morning :dohh: I think a meatball sub would be good, and I need some new makeup- I feel some shopping coming on when I finish. Retail therapy makes everything better :)

Ooh I can make chocolate vodka, not too good on sweets vodka though!

Ooh I can make chocolate vodka, not too good on sweets vodka though!

hmmm not sure i could sacrifice good chocolate on vodka :winkwink:

hope you feel better soon! i feel yuk today, sickie and really exhausted. think i might have to knock off work too.....

jolou, i think talking food is normal for ANY time in pregnancy :D

have just been crawling around under tables faffing with cabling. i won't be doing that for much longer. felt like i wasn't going to fit!! not the most comfortable thing in the world...

morning girls,

First off, Marta your wedding photos are beautiful! You look absolutely stunning and i can't believe you're 20 weeks in them!! Congratulations again!

Glad to hear you've had a few good kicks pussy galore, at least to put your mind at ease a bit. Best reason for eating chocolate i ever heard! :haha:

I love the icandy's!!! i've almost settled on the cherry though, bit smaller and more manageable. but still not decided - can i ask why you are thinking about/bought the apple instead, pussy galore and widger? Too much choice! :dohh:

Thanks... the kicks have been reassuring! I would just like a few more of them!

I settled on the Apple for the simple reason that I got a better deal!! I would have been happy with either and agree that the Cherry is smaller and lighter. I did read some reviews from people concerned that babies would outgrow the cherry before they were ready for the stroller because it was small, but I didn't let this influence my decision. Not been much help have I!? :dohh:

Logansmama & Insomnimama – You boys are both so clever! The book you have mentioned sounds lovely and I think it would make a lovely Christmas present for my nephew – would you mind posting the author for me pretty please and thank you :mrgreen:

I think reading to children from an early age is so important for both development and bonding. My little bro struggled learning to read via the standard system used to teach at the time. What actually helped him was being read to at home where he memorised the stories we told him (Boober Fraggles Celery Soufle was the main culprit!). He was actually diagnosed with a form of dyslexia at high school and they said the reason they have never picked it up before was because he was such an accomplished and enthusiastic reader – we are a family of bookworms by the way :winkwink. My LO has a bookshelf in their nursery/bedroom which is half filled with books :blush:

Happy V-day for yesterday Abz :happydance: It sounds like your LO is growing well :thumb-up: I am sorry you are not feeling well – in 1st tri I could not eat fruit at all for about 6 weeks and after that I could sometimes tolerate it but only after I had eaten something really carby. Sorry I don’t know about the anti-biotics but hope you feel better soon :hugs: Oh and awesome result on the straighteners :thumbup:, of course if you think you won’t really use them you could always sell them on ebay/gumtree and use the sale money to buy something else nice for yourself.

Oh Jo – I am so there with you for pancake day :mrgreen: I am trying to decide whether to make banana and blueberry / banana and choc chip or plain breakfast/american style pancakes or traditional crepes. Oh how will I decide!

As for a mini-egg milkshake – you can get those at one of the milkshake shops where I live. My OH has a major crush on their nutella shake. He always orders the massive one and then feels sick half way through so I get to finish it :mrgreen:

Oh Katie – it sounds like you are having a “blah-day”, I totally had one on Sunday – take it easy and just do whatever you want and whatever you need to banish the blah-ness. I hope you feel better soon too Moongirl – I think a few hours off work would do you the world of good :winkwink:

Well my new vaccum arrived yesterday :thumbup: I am going to try it out tonight – I am a bit worried at how excited/happy this makes me :wacko: However on the plus side if you are delighted by simple things and pleasures in life you are rarely dissapointed. Oh and I am going to a 2nd hand baby sale on Saturday where I will be both a helper and customer – hopefully I will get some awesome bargains :mrgreen:

be careful Abz!!! last time I did that i bashed my head under the desk and it was bleeding for ages!

frufru - that sounds cool. I'm going to an NCT sale in April and I'm hoping to bag some bargains!

Really tired today too, also my skin is so dry I feel like I have scales :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"