*** May Babies ***

Also, i just wondered..... when i was pregnant last time, towards the end I got up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet. I put my legs over the edge of the bed to stand up and collapsed when I put weight on my feet. I was so scared that I couldn't feel my legs at all. I couldn't stop crying. I was all on my own and had no one to help me. I had to physically drag myself to the toilet on my hands as I was so desperate for the loo.

I'm terrified that this will happen again, although this time at least my husband will be there. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Or does anyone know what could've caused it?

Hii ladies, I'm finally 13 weeks and venturing into second tri. It feels weird being the new girl again :lol: My new EDD is the 21st if there's a list going, I haven't looked around yet. Nice to see you all again!

pixie this does not sound right, u need to go to the doctors my luv x x x x

pixie- i have just actully re red ur post n see tht this was in ur lst pregnancy! i would mention it next time u see ur doc or midwife just incase it happens again x x x x

Thanks Lola. Yes I will mention it to her. Maybe I was lying on my back and the weight of the baby put pressure on my spinal cord or something?? Would that cut off the feeling in your legs? I will have to ask my midwife. Really don't want it to happen again. x

hey and finally welcome over here katie :) i read you got your job! congrats! when do you start?

pixie id defo mention that to your midwife, it might be like you said, you were laying on your back? i dunno tho, i do remember reading we arent to sleep on our backs as we end up squashing blood vessels or something as baby gets bigger.

anyone feeling a bit blue, like they just want to cry lol im like that all the time today anythign is setting me off lol

Thanks! I start my training on the 30th, I actually just posted a big rambly thread about it :blush:

Hey ladies im feeling very up adn down today ... have made some progress on my essay did 1000 words yesterday but today I have no motivation and really really bad heartburn.
Also this is going to sound really weird but have to get it off my chest ... my OH's ex phoned this morning and said she had a miscarrige on Monday (they have a son togehter) she rang for no other reason than to tell him this anyway she only came of birth control 6 weeks ago and had a period 2 weeks ago, which I know coz she was going on about it being heavy and I used her loo where there were pads etc so I dont know what to think?

Hope everyone is ok? x x x

anyone feeling a bit blue, like they just want to cry lol im like that all the time today anythign is setting me off lol[/QUOTE]

YES!!! I am crying at the most random things!! xx

Hey ladies im feeling very up adn down today ... have made some progress on my essay did 1000 words yesterday but today I have no motivation and really really bad heartburn.
Also this is going to sound really weird but have to get it off my chest ... my OH's ex phoned this morning and said she had a miscarrige on Monday (they have a son togehter) she rang for no other reason than to tell him this anyway she only came of birth control 6 weeks ago and had a period 2 weeks ago, which I know coz she was going on about it being heavy and I used her loo where there were pads etc so I dont know what to think?

Hope everyone is ok? x x x

She could have had a chemical? But wonder why she phoned to tell him xx

Hiya Katie_xx. How are you? I just posted on your thread in GS. Are you OK?

When I was last pregnant, I was never told not to sleep on my back and never read anything like that. Is it a recent recommendation? I never sleep on my back anyway and didn't back then - unless I'd rolled onto my back in the night. I sleep on my stomach which i'm finding impossible at the moment. I'm having to use a wedge cushion from mothercare to prop up my left hip and my hand under my right hip just to elevate me slightly! Lol. It still gets too uncomfortable though and I end up on my side.

Hope&Faith I'm also suffering from heartburn on and off. Mostly in the evenings. Have you tied Gaviscon? It's really good. I can't stand the consistancy of it though so I mix it up in a glass of milk!! Lol. I'm such a wuss.

I also cry at the most random things. I cried 3 times at the TV this morning watching Desperate Midwives. EVERYTIME a baby came out I started bawling! Its not like I didn't know what was coming! Lol.

If its not one thing... its another!

LogansMama that is EXACTLY how I feel, I have had EVERY pregnancy symptom so far. But as far as the UTI I haven't felt the urge to go pee extra or pain when I pee, but I have these weird aches on my side/back during the night and early morning...guess I will just have to keep my eye on it.

:happydance:I am 14 weeks today!!!!! Week 13 went by so fast and was wonderful...no throwing up!!!!! Hopefully morning sickness is gone!!!!:happydance:

Thanks Pixie, I'm really stressed about him but have come to the decision that if he's going to continue acting like an idiot, it's his loss! xx

Hi Girls,

I have just received a letter from my medical centre saying I have an appointment at the NURSE LED COMBINATION THERAPY'S GENERAL MEDICINE CLINIC. Has anyone got the foggiest what this could be for??? I haven't got a clue!!

I believe how fast this pregnancy is going ... I think thats just because I have had so much going on I havent had a chance to think about it! Nearly 15 weeks already I think!

Katie i dont know why she rang we have Oh's lil boy this weekend as usual confirmed and made all arrangements last night so why phone this morning. I would never wish that on anyone after having an m/c myself I know how painful it is but to be honest my life and child wont have anything to do with her and she wouldnt be told if anything happened with us and to be fair she wouldnt care so why tell us?!?

Anyway sorry for the rant having a bad day cant wait to go to sleep!!!

Haha I feel the same way, I spend my life looking forward to going back to bed. Not that there's much stopping me, I'm actually sat on my bed right now because it's comfier than the couch!

hi all! have not been on here in a few days and has taken me ages 2 read up on the posts! lol

pixie81 i cant stand the consistency of gaviscon. maybe i should try it with milk like u do. if i take it on it's own it makes me feel like puking up!

hope&faith i hope u got your essay sorted. i dont know why your oh ex has 2 tell him abt m/c. strange! as u say your baby has nothing 2 do with her and her new baby has nothing 2 do with u and oh either.

i'm so glad is friday. had an awful day at work. dylan is staying at my mum's 2night so we only have erin with us but she is a handful in her own right! lol! right now she's watching cbeebies and eating hula hoops! dh is on call over the weekend so can't do anything exciting and he has 2 go in2 work in the morning 2moro. oh well what can we do. not much!

am addicted 2 cheesy wotsits at the moment. have already had 2 packets 2day! am going 2 turn in2 a lump if i carry on eating at this pace! at least i'm still off the chocolate though so i guess it compenstates as usually i am a chocaholic!

Haha I feel the same way, I spend my life looking forward to going back to bed. Not that there's much stopping me, I'm actually sat on my bed right now because it's comfier than the couch!

enjoy the relaxation of your 1st pregnancy. when u have another child u won't have time 4 those little luxuries!!!

Eeek, I'm not planning to have another one for a good few years yet! I wasn't even planning to have this one for a couple of years :lol: I start work again in two weeks so I think my days of doing nothing will be over until maternity leave :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->