*** May Babies ***

Im enjoying relaxing with this one! Although my LO will be due a couple of weeks before my 21st! Glad I was planning a nice family BBQ and a relaxing day.

Thanks! I start my training on the 30th, I actually just posted a big rambly thread about it :blush:

I saw your thread earlier. I just designed and built a computer application for helping the long term unemployed be employed again. But the data would be stored in the US. The company we did it for seemed not to think it would be an issue to hold ni number and address details abroad but the DWP wouldn't give them the jobseekers data. Three months of my life I won't get back! :dohh: Sorry, was totally off topic.

Carry on everyone!

Hi ladies! Just catching up on everyone... I'm doing okay today.

Can NOT believe I am 16 weeks tomorrow! (I think I say this EVERY week- LOL).

And I think I have been starting to get Braxton Hicks already too! At first I thought I was crazy and it was too early - but I read up a little and thats not necessarily true... they can happen any time!

Amazing how things seem to happen earlier in second+ pregnancies....

i thought i felt baby move earlier this week, i was sure of it but havent felt anything since. hoping all is ok! am so glad it's the weekend. althought there's no lie-in with the kids at least i dont have 2 get ready and rush off 2 work! am still in pj's though i have 2 get ready and do a few bits in town. have a lovely weekend all :hugs:

I am so excited I had to post this to everyone... lol

I awoke to the most incredible unforgettable feeling in the whole world! Our first quickening. I had to wake DP to tell him! Just amazing...

Maybebaby I think things are ok hun. I think being this early it's all about being in the right position to even feel things. You'll feel things again =) xoxox

HI, this is my first and im due May 13th, we are both so excited. have any of you had the swine flu vaccine? im unsure whether to have it.xxx

i hope u r right shawnie. am going 2 see midwife (a friend of mine so i go 2 c her when she on duty and she does my checks then) so hopefully she will find a h/b 2 reassure me.

maybebaby - Yeah - I would NOT worry about not feeling baby lately - even though you already felt it before! Its still super early. Most people don't feel things consistently till 20+ weeks I believe! It IS nice when you do though... its so reassuring to feel them moving around in there!

why is it that shops have loads of maternity stuff on their websites then wen u get into the shops there is one pathetic rack! soooo annoying! haha rant over!! x x x x

Hahaha Lola I soo know what you mean, they're rubbish aren't they xx

Argghhhh don't get me started on maternity clothes!!! Why do they think they all pregnant people want to wear is pregnancy combats/jeans and frumpy jersey tops!!!! Oh but they come in a variety of colours!!!!!! Absolutely rubbish!

Sorry bout that! Can you tell i spent a horrendous day shopping in Birmingham, i felt miserable at the end and was only cheered up when my dh bought me a gorgeous pair of shoes! At least shoes still make me smile, even if clothes shopping doesn't!

xx

yeah maternity clothes suck. we only have a small section in mothercare and dorothy perkins here. rubbish!!!

I thought there would be a much better range of maternity clothes ... I have bought a t shirt with Mr Bump on it, which Im currently wearing around the house! My old jeans still fit and I think they may fit for a while yet hopefully but they were too big for me to start with so I currently have my belt done up on the tightest so I guess that will get looser.

Off shopping for a new settee today and maybe buy something little for the baby! Im making a little bag of baby stuff hoping by the time baby arrives I will have enough stuff! x x x

I thought there would be a much better range of maternity clothes ... I have bought a t shirt with Mr Bump on it, which Im currently wearing around the house! My old jeans still fit and I think they may fit for a while yet hopefully but they were too big for me to start with so I currently have my belt done up on the tightest so I guess that will get looser.

Off shopping for a new settee today and maybe buy something little for the baby! Im making a little bag of baby stuff hoping by the time baby arrives I will have enough stuff! x x x

aww i want a mr bump tshirt! where did u get it?

Urgh, maternity wear shopping. The only thing that can compare to the awfulness is shopping for work clothes to hide the fact you're pregnant.. until JANUARY!

Thought I would come and say hi to you all, feels like I havent been in here for ages. Well today I am suffering, Ihave a huge headache, one that when I move my head it hurts and any noise the kids are making is also making it hurt, ouchie.......What is everyone up to this week, I gotta go birthday shopping, I have the oh birthday sat I think 21st lol, then I got my youngest on 29, then I have my middle son on 10 december, its non stop, plus I have others in between, I have no idea what to buy for the oh either so I gotta get my skates on and decide what to get him lol......My dad is taking the kids out again today, just the 2 of them, the older ones, so that will give me some peace and quiet for a few hours, just need to decide what to do for tea, I may do minced beef pie and mash and veg and gravy lol, not sure yet.......Hope everyone is ok, speak to you all soon......xx

I got a nice fitted maternity jumper dress from newlook which shows off my tiny bump nicely, they have some good stuff in there :)

have you tried NEXT they have some lovely stuff and TOPSHOP and NEW LOOK

I am going to get some bits next week as heading to Bluewater and Lakeside cannot wait woo-hoo

On a worse note: All my underneaths feel like they want to drop out and I feel so crap. Got little stabbing pains shooting up you know wear and ouch,also got another flu virus I have totally had enough with feeling ill,reckon its a boy thing as my girls pregs werent like this.

Right got Roast Pork today and yes I am hogging all the crackling just for me lol
xx

I feel crap today too with nausea but I went to Bristol for a baby shop and got a sleepsuit, a gro bag, a toy zebra and some dribble catching bibs. Anyone else think the unisex selection of baby items is a bit boring? I'm waiting until Friday when I can sell my shares and buy some larger more expensive items.

Hopenfaith, that's cool your jeans still fit for now. I bet you could get by a lil longer using the rubberband trick to avoid buying other cloths. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->