*** May Babies ***

i think it's best you don't find out :D

lol abz that image is now in my head, i actually laughed out loud, sophie thought i was watching something

did you get your afternoon off by the way hon?

I'm thoroughly confused- what's been going on in here this afternoon?! :lol:

On my part... work avoidance!! :)

Although this thread has had me smiling all afternoon!!

Perhaps we should get back to food related topics!? :haha:

I did thanks abz! Left at half 1, went to superdrug for more paracetamol (may have also bought a new foundation and some hair stuff :blush:) and then came home. On the sofa with my quilt now :cloud9:

oh i have duvet envy!! ha.

have just had to take my fifth and sixth rennies of the day. acid started creeping up my throat. nice!! ha. today has not been a good work day!! :D

heaven forbid the guys i work with should see me writing about poo. i work in a team of men!! ha.

am so looking forward to collapsing at home. probably in the bath. i seem to be spending an enormous amount of time in the bath at the mo, ha. one of my friends gave me this mum to be organic kit thing for my bday last week and it has essential oils you can put in the bath. luvverly :D especially since i'm never sure which ones you are allowed to use. so that's good.

ooh. only an hour to go before i get to go home...

Hmm, I can feel my heart beating. That can't be good!
I want to go to sleep now please. And I want Mabel to get moving, only felt her a few times today :(
A bath sounds loveeely, I might try and get my brother to put the hot water on for me. As he's a 14 year old boy, the chances of him doing it are slim.

very slim i would think :)

i can feel my heart beating most of the time. it drives me mad. especially when in bed. put my head on the pillow, hear it in my ears, lie on my side, feel it just under my ribs, roll onto back, feel it in stomach, rest hand somewhere, fingers start throbbing with it... guess our hearts just have to work really hard to shove all that extra blood around.

Hmm it's more like I can feel it jumping around ikywim? It's weird and kind of scary!
Aww Vinny just came round with a big massive bear that says 'I love you' and a big get well soon card :cloud9:

aww :)

well look after yourself honey. mine is always worse if i'm reclined so maybe sit up a wee bit? you might feel better :)

:rofl: You guys have made me chuckle :rofl:

Thank you for the info insomnimama - I had a look at the reviews of "I love you forever" on amazon and they alone had me in tears :bluch: How the heck I am going to stay composed enough to read it to my LO :winkwink:

Pussy Galore - I am the same I luuuurve the birth stories :blush: The weird thing is even when I read the more challenging and traumatic stories it does not seem to bother me as I am just looking forward to LO being here and arriving safely I don't care what it takes. I am sure the panic and nerves will find me soon!

I have got the new vacuum out this evening - Oh my goodness it is AWESOME and I have vacuumed the lounge, hall and both bedrooms in less time than it takes me to sweep one by hand :mrgreen: Oh I am so glad I bought it - and yes I am aware I am a major saddo getting this excited about a flipping hoover :haha: Oh and LO loved the vaccuming :thumbup:

In addition to the vacuuming this evening I have cleaned the kitchen, emptied all the bins ready for collection tomorrow and shredded a load of paperwork. I think I have done quite enough for one evening and OH is now making my dinner bless him :cloud9:

Have a good evening everyone :hugs:

sounds like u have been busy frufru! u deserve a rest! i 2 get excited over new things that will make the housework easier! lol! i have cleared up, put on the dishwasher and made dinner after doing a full day's work and going food shopping so i 2 feel a rest is deserved!

Frufru.. I am glad I am not alone on enjoying the birth stories! I have learnt so much and I think they have shaped ideas for my own birth plan! I genuinely think I am less worried about the whole idea of giving birth too.... subject to the pooing issue.. thanks Abz!! :dohh:

I must be weird too- I'm really looking forward to giving birth. I know it's going to hurt like fuck and there's no way round it :dohh: so I've decided I might aswell just accept it and be excited for her arrival :D

I love reading other peoples birth stories!! I've stopped halfway through to go and get a cup of tea on some of the ones I've read :rofl:

I like the long in detail ones though .. Not the edited versions.. Prefer the whole shebang :haha:

Evening Ladies!

I have just sent oh out to the shop to buy me some bread muffins, i seem to be craving them at the moment! He also surprised me as he went out and bought a gorgeous little outfit for LO from marks and spencers and asked if it could be her coming home outfit! Aww bless he is showing an interest after all!

Im going to do some more shopping tomorrow to start buying some little bits we need like a bath thermometer and bits i will need!

Hope everyone has had a lovely day! x x x

Evening Ladies!

I have just sent oh out to the shop to buy me some bread muffins, i seem to be craving them at the moment! He also surprised me as he went out and bought a gorgeous little outfit for LO from marks and spencers and asked if it could be her coming home outfit! Aww bless he is showing an interest after all!

Im going to do some more shopping tomorrow to start buying some little bits we need like a bath thermometer and bits i will need!

Hope everyone has had a lovely day! x x x

Awww that's so cute bless him lol

My OH also went out and brought an outfit for LO.. And some little soft trainers.. And I was starting to think I was the only one intrested.. What kind of outfit did he get

xxx

abz - I was on antibiotics a little bit ago - and they made me throw up every morning... I thought it was MS back again, but once I stopped taking them, I was right back to normal. I assume it had to be the meds! I forget what it was called though - and it would have a different name here anyways... Hope you feel better....

AND about the banana milkshakes... MMM... I have been having them a lot lately! Its not too bad though - cause I just make it with banana, milk, choco syrup.... no ice cream. Its delicious. I tend to drink em for breakfast!

Frufru - I totally understand your excitement about the new vacuume. I got one last pregnancy and think I vacuumed about 8 hours a day! Still love to vacuume and want a new one NOW too! Might have to go get one! We did just get all tile though - so looking to find something good for that!

joulou - MMMMM nutella! Haven't had that in AGES. Sounds wonderful!

As for me - I'm feeling rather emotional today. Feel like I could cry over nothing (haven't yet - but could at any moment). DH and I argued last night, and I was up way to late for a work night - so thats probably got a lot to do with it. We are getting along now though... so maybe I'll be able to keep myself together. Hoping to get to bed early tonight!

Went to the chiropractor again today. AHHH! Heaven. Seriously. So relaxing. I think I might treat myself to a pregnancy massage one of these days too. Those are so much more expensive - but I know it would be awesome! The chiro only takes abotu 15 min - I would LOVE a good 60 min rub down!

Hey girlies. I've not been on here in absolutely AGES! My laptop was really naff and ran so slow whenever I came on here, I just couldn't be doing with the stress it gave me! Lol. I just bought a lovely new laptop yesterday though so I thought I would pop in and see how everyone is doing!

I can't believe i'm 7 months pregnant on Saturday! Where has the time gone? It's flown by. But at the same time, its really dragging. I just want my little Amelia Rose to be here now so I can hold and cuddle her! Technically I should be in the 3rd trimester forum now, but I'm still a May baby, so will stick around for a bit. Not sure whether to start another May Babies thread in 3rd Trimester, or if someone knows how to move this one?

My bump is getting pretty big now and the kicks she's giving me are REALLY strong. She LOVES to kick me in the bladder at the moment which feels horrible, like i'm going to pee myself! Luckily I have strong muscles though! Lol. Does anyone else get this?

Anyways, i'm off to bed now as I'm shattered. Will pop back tomorrow to catch up on what everyone's been up to. Hope you're all ok. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->