*** May Babies ***

OMG - this LOST is CRAZY!!! You gotta see it!

Grrr.... we have to wait until Friday but it is already in the Sky+ :)

Katie.. any news on the movement front? My little bean is still being really quiet.. and day 3 today :cry:

I am trying so hard not to worry.. I just want her back to her usual lively self!

OMG - this LOST is CRAZY!!! You gotta see it!

oooh you are a tease hehe, I had to make do with CSI last night :)

Pussygalore - are you still getting some movements? It seems like a lot of our LO's seem to be going through quiet patches at the moment. I'm sure she's fine and just having a growth spurt :hugs: xx

Amy... yep some very limited movement but not kicks.. it's so hard to explain. I guess it is more like a very light nudge? And they are quite infrequent. If I felt no movement at all, I think I would have phoned the midwife by now!!

Sorry to keep bringing this issue back up guys... I am not normally like this at all!!

I've been counting movements, and she's been a bit more active this morning- 7 or 8 since I woke up about 6am.
I'm off work sick again as I spent half the night vomiting :wacko:

Oh I don't feel proper kicks most of the time because I've got an anterior placenta- most of my movements are nudges! xx

Amy... yep some very limited movement but not kicks.. it's so hard to explain. I guess it is more like a very light nudge? And they are quite infrequent. If I felt no movement at all, I think I would have phoned the midwife by now!!

Sorry to keep bringing this issue back up guys... I am not normally like this at all!!

Thats what mine did when he went quiet, I think he moved position. I havent had any strong kicks for a couple of days either, its popping feelings deep in my gut xx

Thats what mine did when he went quiet, I think he moved position. I havent had any strong kicks for a couple of days either, its popping feelings deep in my gut xx

Yep... that's just what it is like! Well I wish my little bean would hurry up and finish moving position and then kick me to tell me she is OK again and in position!!!

Katie... glad your little one is getting more active...but sorry to hear you are still feeling rough :(

My bump went really quiet for three days last week, but now she's as active as ever... if anything, too active! Especially at night. Sometimes she kicks me so hard it makes me jump, and the pressure on my bladder when she stamps on it is phenominal! I think they must slow down a little bit for a few days and then turn extra adventurous!

Ooh, just realised.. I'm a week away from double digits :wacko: Terrifying, where is time going?!

I have to agree the time is flying by! only seems like yesterday that I was wishing the constant sicky feeling would end! x

nice to see u back pixie! there is already a may babies thread been started over in third tri, i think a few of us regulars have already posted on there so we dont loose track/touch with how we all our :)

Harrison is gonna be a footballer im sure, the kicks i get actually make me go ouch at times and if im stood up and he does it i must look so weird cos i just jolt lol

hope and faith i actually went awwwww out loud reading that your OH has bought an outfit and asked for it to be her coming home outfit...the only thing Mark has bought when we out together shopping was a liverpool baby vest...my child is not coming home in that! lol i wish he would want to look at clothes and stuff but he just drags me away lol

im so so so tired this morning and feel like crying over everything, sophie was up about 3 or 4 times last night wanting to get in with us, im trying to stop it completely unless is nearly time for us to get up anyway. just hoovered up with my fairly new hoover, frufru your not mad for getting excited over it lol was the same when i got mine, the one Mark had was a bloody nightmare, it was a dyson which i aint a fan of anyway and it had a wheel missing! imagine trying to hoover with that and having to angle it the right way, so when we found out i was pregnant i demanded a new hoover lol today is ment to be my ironing day but i realllly cant be bothered! maybe il attempt a bit after lunch.

ohhhhhhhhhhh im officially 3rd tri now!!

jolou - congrats on reaching the final trimester :D does that mean you are going over to the dark side?

I want a new hoover, mine is rubbish....I have vacuum envy :p x

im too scared to go to the dark side properly, il hand out there but come home to here i think lol at least until everyone is over there ;)

Happy 3rd tri Jo! I'm jealous, this week seems to have gone on forever :(

i feel like the last month has dragged! im so so so bored of being pregnant at the moment, i think its cos its been so cold and non of my coats or jumpers fit lol plus i hate january with a vengence! roll on march when it starts getting nice again and u dont need to fasten up your coat! lol

Roll on 5 weeks on Friday when I finish work :happydance: I can't wait for 30 weeks, it definitely sounds like the home stretch!

Jolou, get your backside over to 3rd tri you wimp! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->