*** May Babies ***

Well i need tog et my arse into gear, im off away tomorrow for the weekend in Llangollen in a cottage by a lake with my mum, sister, aunt, 2 cousins, grandad and sophie, its my grandads birthday next week, the first one since nan died last year so we wanted to do something for him to keep his mind of nan not being here, plus we didnt know what to get him so we all chipped in for his part of it, he has no idea till tonight :) ive been to aldi to get a few snacky things for me and sophie and now i need to goto asda and get some haggis and mash for saturday, go to the bank to get some money out then home, get some ironing done (i know i know i shoulda done it yesterday;) ) then make the muffins that the lovely frufru sent me the recipe for :) First tho its cuppa and gilmore girls time, i guess i should do what ironing i need whilst watching it lol

wow - that sounds wonderful, what a lovely idea. your Grandad will be so happy, having all his family around him will really help I'm sure.

I hate ironing, I refuse to iron batch loads. I do it the lazy way and iron what i need on a day to day basis! :blush: xx

your holiday sounds lovely jolou :)

thanks for all your comments guys. i've finally taken my antibiotics this morning. unfortunately i put them down on my desk and took a sip of water. then remembered to take them 10 minutes later and have no idea whether i had already taken them. i really hope i hadn't otherwise i've now taken them twice :S :S as if i needed anything else to worry about!!

boss turned up and got rather interrupted so sorry if i've missed a gazillion posts in between where i started and where i finish.

was thinking this morning. it's amazing how often you write to people about it being ok when your baby is having a quiet day, but if it's your own then you go insane!!

was thinking this morning. it's amazing how often you write to people about it being ok when your baby is having a quiet day, but if it's your own then you go insane!!

I know just what you mean! My LO has had a really quiet day, I did go insane. I poked and prodded the poor bub until he moved. :wacko: It doesnt help that I seem to have pulled all my somach muscles and it hurts to walk. xx

oh hon :( that sounds uncomfortable. well mine seemed to respond favourably to a donut i ate earlier. so she is in there and still kicking :) but all the kicks are much lighter than usual. i think she might have moved back as my bump seems to have vanished too...

am just going to eat some noodles for my lunch as i missed the sandwich man, dabnammit!!

abz xx

I hate this office.
There's a really snotty woman (okay, there's loads, it's the jobcentre- but one in particular) and she doesn't speak to me.. when I walk past people I always smile and say like 'good morning' or 'you okay?' because that's just good manners.. but she just blanks me and stares at my bump :wacko: What a crank!

just smile sweetly at her and keep on going. it's her loss. silly old bag!!

thanks for all your comments guys. i've finally taken my antibiotics this morning. unfortunately i put them down on my desk and took a sip of water. then remembered to take them 10 minutes later and have no idea whether i had already taken them. i really hope i hadn't otherwise i've now taken them twice :S :S as if i needed anything else to worry about!!

boss turned up and got rather interrupted so sorry if i've missed a gazillion posts in between where i started and where i finish.

Abz.. I can certainly relate to this after the last few days, but I am so much happier today even though she is still quiet!!

And Jolou.. your holiday sounds fab.. and what a lovely idea :)

I could really do with a holiday but am saving all of my holiday so I can have a longer "paid" maternity leave!!

Got a weekend to Centre Parcs booked in Nov though!!! :happydance:

could you feel your bump at all PG? or was it reduced strength/number of movements?

could you feel your bump at all PG? or was it reduced strength/number of movements?

Yep I have movement, but reduced in both strength and number of movements.

From about 20 weeks she was really active but the last few days I have hardly felt her at all and when I do the movements are much softer and not like kicks at all.

I don't want to tempt fate, but I think she is perhaps moving a little more today :happydance:

My sister has two young children and I remember with her first pregnancy she hardly had any movement at all and was scanned on a regular basis. It turns out her little one was just a very laid back baby and continues to be so! I am hoping that my little bean takes after my hubby in that respect.. because he is also very laid back!!

ha. well if i wasn't going to see my midwife then i probably would get it checked out. but since i can still feel her and it's tomorrow lunch time i'll leave it for now methinks. all the kicks i'm getting are really low down too. the last few days she's been kicking up by my tummy button and ribs but these are all in my lower belly, so i think she's just moved :)

here's hoping anyways. i worry so much about everything. i really wish i didn't!!

abz xx

Abz.. I can certainly relate to this after the last few days, but I am so much happier today even though she is still quiet!!

And Jolou.. your holiday sounds fab.. and what a lovely idea :)

I could really do with a holiday but am saving all of my holiday so I can have a longer "paid" maternity leave!!

Got a weekend to Centre Parcs booked in Nov though!!! :happydance:

its not costing too much, £70 for 3 nights for both me and soph, so not too bad at all, paid for it out my christmas money tho! i was saving that for new clothes once i loose baby weight lol

had my first funny turn shopping in Asda, i parked up and all of a sudden felt really lighthead and my hands were shaking, i felt like i could cry it was awful! especially being on my own, i ended up going for a sit down and a coffee, im not sure if it was cos i hadnt had my lunch yet or what. i am now sat with a ham sandwich, some fruit and a cuppa, just watched the last part of neighbours and omg im blubbering like a baby it was so so sad.

oh and i know what u mean abz about worrying yourself silly even tho we tell each other not to panic, harrison has been extremly quiet, im actually trying to think if he has kicked at all today, i know he defo did this morning at around 6 cos it woke me up. bought myself an easter egg from asda so gonna munch that see if it perks him up ;)

oooh, easter eggs!! they are so much nicer than any other chocolate :D :D

i'm considering a packet of prawn cocktail crisps. i really need to get some nutrients into myself!!

i really had to prod this morning to get a response from bump, but my bump had vanished when i woke up. was so bizarre, ha. so i think she had shuffled right to the back of my body :)

abz xx

jolou - bargain break!! Sophie will love it too :)
I think its going to be one of those days! I had a horrible wave of dizzyness/faintness about 1/2 hr ago. I really thought I was going to pass out. Glad its not just me having funny turns, although I'm sorry to hear it happened to you too jolou I'm just having a cup of tea now and pulling myself together! :coffee:

on the plus side my friend gf has gone into labour today woohoo 3 days early. I was so excited when he called I didnt know whether to jump up and down or burst into tears :happydance: xx

sophie cant wait, especially cos all the girlies are going, shes such a little lady already lol i need another cup of tea i think before going to get sophie, then its time for muffin making! i havent done half the stuff i need to do, i cant get going at all!, tho im tempted just to see what i wanna take clothes wise with me and see if it needs ironing lol, im taking leggings so they dont need to be ironed... il stretch the creases out easily lol just my jumper dress thing is all that needs ironing, maybe il do that in the morning instead, ive already packed the food that could be packed so thats one less job tomorrow

ha. well if i wasn't going to see my midwife then i probably would get it checked out. but since i can still feel her and it's tomorrow lunch time i'll leave it for now methinks. all the kicks i'm getting are really low down too. the last few days she's been kicking up by my tummy button and ribs but these are all in my lower belly, so i think she's just moved :)

here's hoping anyways. i worry so much about everything. i really wish i didn't!!

abz xx

Abz.. that is just the same as me and the scan confirmed she had in fact moved as low down as possible! I know it is difficult not to worry but it does sound to me as if your little bean is copying my little bean!!!

well i really hope that's the case. she's gone all quiet again now but i suppose she's allowed a little sleep from time to time. i'll be prodding her again in a bit :)

Either that or you could try a few headstands (as hubby quite genuinely suggested to me last night!!) :dohh:

ha :D :D now that wouldn't make you dizzy at all now would it? :)

lol i know it would make me dizzy!

OH made me phone the MW, he is such a worry wort, i told him how i been feeling of late is completely normal for this stage of pregnancy cos our blood pressure drops but he wouldnt have it unless the MW said so, felt so daft phoning them but they said the same as me and also it could be low blood sugar, i told her i was going on tuesday anyway for a glucose tolerance test so she said if im still feeling the same then they will check me over but in the meantime instead of putting sugar in my tea (i admitted i started doing it this week hoping it would make me feel better lol) i am to have a banana or some fruit or something, i said oh well im making banana muffins at the mo and she said ahhh perfect lol

speaking of the muffins i couldnt find any damn tins anywhere in this stupid area!! i so miss living in chester! i want bigger shopping choices please! lol so i had to make do with muffin cases sitting in a fairy cake tin...the look a little odd but if they taste good who cares ;) il have to venture into chester next week me thinks for proper shopping choices lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->