*** May Babies ***

jolou - I'm glad your OH made you call, its put my mind at rest too :thumbup: :) x

my OH told me to stop being paraniod hehe! hope you have a lovely weekend, when are you off? x

am off to hospital. have got myself in a state. didn't until midwife said i should go, so when my friend gets here to drive me i'm leaving work.

wish me luck. i'm absolutely terrified.

abz xx

Grr... Just need to blow off some steam... Dh and I ran into his ex girlfriend that I can't stand (I not-so-affectionately refer to her as the dump-skank because she randomly sends DH text messages) while we were out grocery shopping and the little bitch said to me "I didn't realize that you were REALLY pregnant." Implying that I'm huge. Im kickng myself for not being able to come up with a backhanded comment to throw right back at her. Bless dh's heart, he mentioned that he'd never seen her with a double chin before tonight... Lol. So few people in the world irritate me simply with their existence, and I'd like to believe that I'm generally not a cady girl, but god it would feel so good to rip a bald spot in the back of her head.

OOHHHH that was a good one!!! LOL...did hubby tell her that to her face because that would have been awesome! She deserves it for being rude!

could you feel your bump at all PG? or was it reduced strength/number of movements?

Yep I have movement, but reduced in both strength and number of movements.

From about 20 weeks she was really active but the last few days I have hardly felt her at all and when I do the movements are much softer and not like kicks at all.

I don't want to tempt fate, but I think she is perhaps moving a little more today :happydance:

My sister has two young children and I remember with her first pregnancy she hardly had any movement at all and was scanned on a regular basis. It turns out her little one was just a very laid back baby and continues to be so! I am hoping that my little bean takes after my hubby in that respect.. because he is also very laid back!!

I have noticed that my movement has been reduced too and very light, almost not really feeling the baby. I was starting to get worried too because it was like for 3 days...but last night my little man must of had a soccer match going on! He kicked me sooo much, it really made me happy to be feeling him again:cloud9:
Hopefully everything is well with you.

Cor - I have missed loads today!

Abz honey I hope all is ok :hugs:

Jolou - how did the muffins work out? If forgot to say I always try to use really REALLY overripe banana's (the blacker the better!). If mine are not as ripe as I would like I mash them up and let them sit out for 30mins so they go really liquidy (sp?) which gives a much moister result :thumbup: OH had the last muffin this morning so I will have to make some more on the weekend :mrgreen:

My LO is residing in my butt again :rolleyes: does she not realise how much room there is up by my belly button! After Sundays crazy jumping around all day for hours on end LO has been very quiet since - she must be getting in some last minute growing in time for V-day :happydance:

Yoga tonight :mrgreen: so I am hoping for a long peaceful :sleep: tonight.

Catch you all later :hugs:

Ps - ironing? whats that?! :haha:

As for me WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO double digits today:happydance:

I can't believe it is my turn I am so happy:happydance:

am off to hospital. have got myself in a state. didn't until midwife said i should go, so when my friend gets here to drive me i'm leaving work.

abz xx

abz - is this because of your pains/infection/feeling sick? really hope you and baby are ok xxxxxxxx :hugs:

Evening Ladies.

Hope your all ok - good luck abz hope LO is ok.

I have been up doctors and midwife today due to no movements and feeling very ill - conclusion is I have flu or a bug of some sort and baby is just fine. She kicked the doctor.

Just off for a bath and then back to bed!

x x x

abz xx

Big :hugs:.. hope everything is OK x

Evening Ladies.

Hope your all ok - good luck abz hope LO is ok.

I have been up doctors and midwife today due to no movements and feeling very ill - conclusion is I have flu or a bug of some sort and baby is just fine. She kicked the doctor.

Just off for a bath and then back to bed!

x x x

poor you! glad LO is ok and really hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you've got a cheeky one kicking the doctor hehe :haha:;) xxx

frufru the muffins turned out fine!! yay! tho be better if i had a proper muffin tray. my bananas were bought on sunday and were just about right, i mashed 2 and half up and let it stand for a while whilst i was doing other stuff. even soph liked them!

looks like we all not feeling 100% this week.

hope the hospital went ok abz xx

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone =) Kaylee was born Jan 29th weight 1 lb 15oz, 12 1/4 in long. Shes doing well considering so will be praying.. =)

Has anyone heard from Shawnie? I am sure that she has enough on her plate at the mo.. but I do hope that she and little Kaylee are OK? :hugs:

howdy chaps. we are both just fine :) i wouldn't have been so worried about her being quiet but for the pains i was getting last night and the fact i didn't think my antibiotics were working.

the midwife could not have been nicer, and of course bump starts jiggling just before she puts the doppler thingy on me *sigh*. still, not as strongly as usual. but apparently her heartbeat is perfect and she was doing somersaults :D ha.

she explained that when you are preggers the tubes from your kidneys to your bladder don't lie nice and flat, they can get kinks in them with the baby pushing them around, and that's where urine can sit and give you an infection. and when you get an infection it can cause these muscular tubes to spasm, which can be really painful, and that's what she thinks my pains have been. she also examined me internally and said cervix is where it's supposed to be and everything is locked up nice and tight :) i had to laugh when her and her assistant appeared for this internal with an ENORMOUS torch... in fact i couldn't stopped laughing. seems like such a huge light for such a small space!! :D

so i'm much happier. result. i see my own midwife tomorrow. it was her reluctance to tell me to wait until tomorrow that got me panicked. but i must remember to ask her about my hips and about my bump's kidneys having too much fluid and not being scanned again. everyone else seems to get another scan. my baby gets scanned up to six weeks after it's born to make sure it's ok, which seems a bit backwards somehow... so will ask about that.

sorry for blathering but i'm so relieved :)

abz xx

Logansmama- Do you think he is cold at night? The only time my son would have accidents were in the winter and he had kicked all the covers off and was freezing. This was a few years back, so glad he hasn't had any accidents in a long time:thumbup:

Thats an interesting theory... I wonder! I DO keep it rather freezing at night!

Abz - glad all is well! Good news.... breathe a sigh of relief now!

babyhope - congrats on double digits. I remember reading the "double digits" posts when we were still in first tri and it seemed like a world away. Can't believe we are so far along now!

I am doing good today. DS didn't pee the bed last night - so that was nice! I cleaned my patio up really good today, so I feel like I accomplished something. AND I took DS to the playground and WALKED a little over a mile home - so I don't feel like such a couch potato. Overall a pretty good day.

As for my little baby - he is kicking my bladder like crazy today... to the point that sometimes I think I might ACTUALLY pee myself! Its very uncomfortable. I'm seriously worried I might end up having an accident one day! How embarrassing would that be? Guess I better make sure I'm doing my kegals!

Well ladies... looks like i'm not a may mummy anymore, they moved my due date to June 11th, because of the ultrasound!

abz - phew!!! so glad you and LO are ok :hugs::flower:

PG - if you check out shawnie's pregnancy diary there are a couple of pics and she says baby is doing really well and is off the ventilator and on CPAP, which is fab for her gestation :D

logansmama - woohoo, great news on the dry night. as for the pee problem, I had the same thing last night. I could feel the pressure from him jumping on my bladder and I thought quick!!! get to the loo :blush: doing my kegals as I type hehe xxxx

Well ladies... looks like i'm not a may mummy anymore, they moved my due date to June 11th, because of the ultrasound!

Stay with us anyway!?! :)

Chances are several of us due in the last week or so of May will have June babies anyway!!! As long as my little bean is here by the World Cup I am happy with either month!!! :)

Abz.. glad everything is OK with you and your little one! :hugs: What a stressful week we have had!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->