*** May Babies ***

I bought the entire Please Look After Me range from Mothercare this weekend :blush:

I don't recognise anyone in second tri anymore :shrug: Is this what it's going to be like for the next 2 weeks until I catch you all up?! :cry:

It's really quiet in here yeah. Everybody went over to third tri? If that's right I'll go over there a bit early.

I was thinking that save for this thread there is not much of relevance on the 2nd tri posts anymore either!

But am I ready for the scary world of third tri?! :wacko:

I have been quite lucky with my boys they have all slept through the night from am early age, bed at 7 too unless we have been out but that is very rare. I am so glad that he finally seems to be staying in bed, guess hes getting the idea of it now lol. I am worried about breast feeding this one though, i havent managed it with my boys as they couldnt latch properly due to tongue tie, im hoping that this lo dont have it, although i am already worried about when i want to take her off the breast if there will be any problems. Terrible aint it.

ooh, what's in the please look after me range?

i'm starting to find that things in second tri aren't that relavent any more. but not sure if i'm ready for the scary world of third tri. guess i'm going to have to pop over there more...

abz xx

Just the bedding and bath set etc abz :D The only thing I didn't get was the rocker, because it's apparently rubbish.. but I want one that matches :wacko:

I bought the entire Please Look After Me range from Mothercare this weekend :blush:

woohooo good shopping :D I bet that was satisfying, especially when you get home and put it all out and look at everything you got :happydance:

abz - you all better now? xx

i'm starting to find that things in second tri aren't that relavent any more. but not sure if i'm ready for the scary world of third tri. guess i'm going to have to pop over there more...

abz xx

I started to feel like that when I was at the stage you are now, I was popping over to 3rd tri and reading over there for a bit as it felt a bit more comfy lol, plus most people I chat with have moved over there already too.......

i haven't been sick for the past couple of days a3my :D so that's something. but then i've been able to get up and have breakfast etc at my leisure and haven't had to be in a car or on a bus. tomorrow i'm back to getting up at 6am and leaving the house straight away and getting to work somehow (hoping OH will feel well enough to drive tomorrow) so i'm not holding my breath on that front :)

still getting the odd cramp and have been glugging water like nobody's business. so hopefully that will have helped and am really trying not to use my tummy muscles. which, it turns out, you use regardless of what you are doing, ha.

moan over :) don't want to go to work. gah. but i'm working tomorrow, tues and wed late shift and then have thurs and fri off, working saturday. since i work 10 hour shifts this week actually works way better when preggers, horrid when not. but i get to lie in most days this rotation :) it's the four days in a row of 8-6 (but at at work 7-6) that kill me :)

rambling an again.. :S off to bed now :)

abz xx

abz that great you havent been sick. I hope you dont feel crud again tomorrow. I have to get up at 6 too :cry: is your OH getting better too?

I dont know how you do shifts (bleuurrghh), i know what you mean about the stretches of long days together. Mind you, mon-fri isnt much better, except I do a count down every week of how many days left till the weekend. x

ha. i totally get the countdown. have loved having a really lazy weekend. it wasn't supposed to be but with OH's back being dud at the mo we couldn't really do much, and it was nice to just stay in in the quiet :)

he managed to drive me to work this morning, although it was rather painful for him, saving me from the dreaded bus and the sickness it causese :S so he's on the mend, but it's slow.

not feeling too bad this morning. but i have a right little wriggler and she keeps flipping over and making my stomach go bleurgh... am considering bran flakes if only i could remember where the hell i put them!! i'm sure i left them at work!! will have a hunt around...

how are you doing babes?

abz xx

Morning!!

Glad the sickness is improving Abz... hope you find your branflakes!! I'm with Amy though, I don't know how you cope with shifts! I am definitely a Mon-Fri 9-5 girl!!

There seem to be more and more comments that people don't know anyone in 2nd tri anymore, but have any of you had a nosey on the May babies thread in 3rd tri? Save for the obvious exceptions, I don't know many people on there either?! :wacko:

I do feel like these last few weeks here are dragging though! I finally have my 25 wk midwife appt tomorrow which I feel like I booked months ago!! At least I can finally sort out my maternity leave even though I intend on working until mid May.. and get the form for my HIP grant! Any ideas on how long this is taking to process at the mo?

Have a good day everyone (even though it is Monday!)

x

Thought id pop in and say morning and let you know im off to 3rd tri now. Cant believe im off there already. Hope you all have a good day and the dreaded sickness stays away. Bye for now, see you all over there soon.

Thanks PG. i know. it seems like the folk i know have vanished except for a few on here :)

Morning :) abz - I went on a bus yesterday :sick: not pleasant. Thats good your OH managed to drive you in. I wanted a lazy weekend but it just didnt happen! oh well, we dont have anything planned until next weekend and there are only 4 more get-ups till then :haha: I'm OK - bit of a dodgy/gassy stomach :( I think its from the pizzahut meal I had yesterday!

PG - I think its 4 weeks max until you get the money, I wont get my form until 30 weeks so I hope its quicker than that! OH wont let me buy a pram until we have that. Hope your MW appt goes well tomorrow! xxx

Amy.. I'll keep you posted then! We are using the HIP grant to pay for the pram we have already bought! :blush:

i managed to get my form from the midwife. she post dated it to this coming friday though to make me 25 weeks plus a couple of days. so i'll be able to send it off then.

totally forgot to bring in my matB1 today of course. now i've finally got the bloody thing. will write that on my hand actually.

i managed to get my form from the midwife. she post dated it to this coming friday though to make me 25 weeks plus a couple of days. so i'll be able to send it off then.

totally forgot to bring in my matB1 today of course. now i've finally got the bloody thing. will write that on my hand actually.

lol... I am so keen to sort out my maternity leave that I will not be forgetting to bring it into work on Wednesday!!! Taking owed holiday into account, I think my last day at work will be 7 May 2010 which means 12 weeks left in the office :happydance:

(so envious of those finishing in April though :cry:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->