*** May Babies ***

cactusgirl - wow, you run your own business! impressive lady :thumbup:

Thanks! I run it with my DH we sell software to colleges and training providers for them to deliver vocational courses on the internet. I love it but it has been a hard slog to get it to the stage where we have been able to consider having a family as up till now it has been me doing all the sales so if I had wanted mat leave we would not get any new business coming in!!

But have now built up a sales team which means I can finally take more of a back seat!! Cannot see me relaxing fully about it though as sure DH will be home every night telling me what has been happening!! The business has been our baby up until now!!

Oh that's interesting cactus girl - my job focusses around research related to online learning, often in colleges and universities! wonder if i've come across your products before :)

I'm planning on watching that tv show tomorrow night, but think i might miss some of it (mind you, that might be a blessing!) so might need to watch it on demand afterwards!

x

I'm lonely this afternoon.. done all my afternoon jobs already for some reason? I usually don't start them til now :shrug: I've got one thing left to do that'll take about an hour, so hoping to leave that until half 3ish. Oh what an exciting life I lead!
Vinny is on some course or other, so I can't even phone him. My Mum's at work til 4. I've really got noone to play with!

Moongirl I will PM you with the name and see you if have heard of it!!!

poor katie, all alone in the sandpit :D explore around on here. that's what i do :)

hey girls. well, next time i decide to crawl under a desk for IT-related nonsense, tell me i'm an idiot BEFORE i do it. i'm in so much pain. my pelvis feels like it's on fire. i'm walking up and down the office slower than a snail. and it huuuuurts :( have just had someone in accounts telling me i'm obviously in pain and shouldn't be at work, but i don't think the IT team would be very happy if i vanished :( i have no idea when this physio appointment thing is going to turn up and i don't know what to do :(

I'm lonely this afternoon.. done all my afternoon jobs already for some reason? I usually don't start them til now :shrug: I've got one thing left to do that'll take about an hour, so hoping to leave that until half 3ish. Oh what an exciting life I lead!
Vinny is on some course or other, so I can't even phone him. My Mum's at work til 4. I've really got noone to play with!

How about some online shopping!?

I appreciate that this might be a little late after your spending spree at Mothercare at the weekend, but I have just had an e mail from them with a 10% discount code valid until 28/02/2010 which is ELT.

The e mail was from Mothercare so I assume it is valid!!

hey girls. well, next time i decide to crawl under a desk for IT-related nonsense, tell me i'm an idiot BEFORE i do it. i'm in so much pain. my pelvis feels like it's on fire. i'm walking up and down the office slower than a snail. and it huuuuurts :( have just had someone in accounts telling me i'm obviously in pain and shouldn't be at work, but i don't think the IT team would be very happy if i vanished :( i have no idea when this physio appointment thing is going to turn up and i don't know what to do :(

naughty Abz you should not be doing that kind of thing now - having said that I am always crawling under my desk to plug my mobile charger in :blush:

Hope the pain stops soon. :hugs:

well i think one of the chaps i work with is getting frustrated with me with the amount of things i can't do :( so i wasn't feeling too bad and thought i would do all the things i can do while i still can, but that is now definately on the list of things i can't do :(

naughty Abz you should not be doing that kind of thing now - having said that I am always crawling under my desk to plug my mobile charger in :blush:

Hope the pain stops soon. :hugs:

I agree Abz... you should be taking it easy! I am still trying to convince hubby that I shouldn't be hoovering anymore!! :)

Did someone say there was a birthing programme on tomorrow night? Labour/birth.... ok so I'm still trying to avoid all programmes related to it. Convince me I need to grow up and watch it :haha:

Seriously, when I've had to teach sex ed in the past I've not looked at the birth part of the video. I know I should really find out and be in the know but I'm too scared. Arrrgghhh and it will be happening soon enough :(

Happy 25 weeks Abz - just saw your ticker xx

ha, thanks widger. well i won't be watching the programme but i'm looking forward to hearing your conversation afterwards :D

Abz.. I have no doubt we will fill you in, in graphic detail... unless we are all too horrified to post!!

How long have you got left at work ladies? I've got 30 minutes (roughly translated to between 20 and 25 as long as the manager doesn't come in this part of the office before then!)

Abz.. I have no doubt we will fill you in, in graphic detail... unless we are all too horrified to post!!

I think I'll be avoiding this thread for a while to come then............ FAINTING even thinking about the type of conversation............ :rofl:

Okay- decision time!
Hot chocolate or Coke?
and brownie or doughnut or cheeseburger?
McDonalds of course :blush:

I really want all of the above. And chicken nuggets, chips, sweet and sour sauce, and a chicken legend.

I really want all of the above. And chicken nuggets, chips, sweet and sour sauce, and a chicken legend.

as long as you have the sweet and sour sauce it doesn't matter...mmmmmmm.....oh and ask for spares :winkwink:

x

:rofl: I'm glad we all share similar opinions on food atm! Still undecided, I'll have to get Vinny's opinion when I get outside to him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->