*** May Babies ***

I've just had two hot cross buns and am very tempted to get number 3 down my neck.... well they are small ones....... :blush:

ooh burgers... could just eat a big mac :S and i don't even like them. well, i do, i just don't think i should!! BAD FOOD. hate the idea of them certainly :D actually. i could probably eat several big macs...

have just given the last of my mini eggs to my supervisor as was sure i was going to end up making myself sick. have been handing him them all day, ha. and i've still managed to eat at least half a bag :S

Hey ladies!

How is everyone today? I have spent the entire day in uni and now im home and so tired! Think I ma going out for a meal tonight, maybe frankie and bennys! yummy!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Im supposed to be in third tri now but really dont want to officially move over yet!

x x x

Hey ladies!

How is everyone today? I have spent the entire day in uni and now im home and so tired! Think I ma going out for a meal tonight, maybe frankie and bennys! yummy!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Im supposed to be in third tri now but really dont want to officially move over yet!

x x x

Hey hope&faith!

I love Frankie & Benny's and in fact last time we had a meal there hubby and I first started discussing baby names so I have fond memories of the place!! Have fun!!

I have fond memories of F&B too- I worked there for just over 2 years!
I went for the hot chocolate and brownie in the end, should have caved and gone for a burger because I still really really want one!

Hey everyone. Long time no see again. Find it so hard finding time to get on here lately. My hubby is out for the evening so I thought I'd come on here and catch up with how everyone is getting on. I know I shouldn't be on this thread now as i'm in 3rd trimester... I will have to go and check the 3rd Tri May baby thread in a minute.

Well I had a pretty quiet weekend. Saw my friend yesterday who I haven't seen for months which was nice. She was amazed how big i've got.
Last night I started to pack my hospital bag. I've done a bag for the baby and one for me as I can't fit everything into one and I don't want to take a suitcase as they'll think i'm moving in! It's so hard knowing how much to pack as I don't know how long I will be in for. I would like to come home straight away, or maybe stay one night. But then again, if there are complications or I need a C section or something it might turn into a few days. I really hope that isn't the case. I've packed the baby's bag and thats all ready to go but there's still loads of bits I need to pack for me. So far I have a dark coloured bath sheet, a flannel, a nice box of tissues, maternity towels, disposable pants (sexy!), dressing gown, new baby cards to write if I have to stay the night and I think thats about it! I've got some shopping to do!

I'm finding myself panicing about everything - like what if I forget to hire a tens machine.... what if I go into premature labour.... what happens if all my maternity nighties/pyjamas are in the wash when I go into labour?

I'm trying my best to be organised. I really don't want to leave everything til the last minute. Just finding it hard to stay relaxed at the moment.

I'm going to sit down and put my feet up in a minute and get ready to watch Glee with a big bar of Galaxy. YUM!

Ooh Pixie that sounds like grown up third tri talk!! :wacko:

Galaxy sounds like a good idea though :)

I know! Get out Pixie, we only talk about food and UTIs in here :lol: xxx

Ive already eaten a Double decker today and am now gong to eat a creme egg.

in am feeling very sorry for myself as i have a bad chest infection and am on antibiotics....feel like i am constantly run down at the moment....i want to enjoy being pregnant!! (I'll eat lots of chocoalte to make up for it!)

in am feeling very sorry for myself as i have a bad chest infection and am on antibiotics....feel like i am constantly run down at the moment....i want to enjoy being pregnant!! (I'll eat lots of chocoalte to make up for it!)

Sorry to hear you are feeling rough :(

I am currently addicted to double deckers and a friend of mine who is about 5 weeks ahead is also chomping her way through one a day! I wonder if it is a pregnancy thing!?

i am in absolute agony :(

whatever i did at work today was too much. i've had to crawl up the stairs because i can't lift my left leg without it hurting (a lot) and i haven't drank enough water today and i've been getting horrible crampy pains under my bump again :( i just want to enjoy being pregnant and not make a fuss. and i'm sure people think i'm making it up. i just don't know what to do :(

abz xx

whatever i did at work today was too much. i've had to crawl up the stairs because i can't lift my left leg without it hurting (a lot) and i haven't drank enough water today and i've been getting horrible crampy pains under my bump again :( i just want to enjoy being pregnant and not make a fuss. and i'm sure people think i'm making it up. i just don't know what to do :(

abz xx

Awww, hun, I know just how you feel. Sounds like sciatica to me. I suffer from it too. It's probably because the way the baby's laying.

I was in tears the other day after standing for too long ironing. I sat down for an hour after and when I tried to stand up I couldn't walk. I was in tears. It is so agonising. The midwife recommended applying a warm compress/heat pad followed by a cold one, and get your partner if you have one to gently rub it for you. xxx

abz xx

Abz.. sorry to hear how bad you are feeling! It really does sound as if you are trying to do too much at work.. I would be asking OH for a massage if I were you!

:hugs: Sorry you're feeling so rubbish abz. Hopefully you'll get a good night's sleep and feel a little bit better in the morning xx

Sorry to hear you are feeling rough :(

I am currently addicted to double deckers and a friend of mine who is about 5 weeks ahead is also chomping her way through one a day! I wonder if it is a pregnancy thing!?

Thanks Pussy Galore....feeling a bit brighter after my creme egg!
it must be, i never really ate them much before, now i need to go to thee shops just to get one! x

abz xx

Sorry youre not feeling well either Abz.
i know exactly how you feel....i have not had any morning sickness or any illness up until now, and i am so busy at work and stressing myself out and making myself ill constantly. i had a cold a few weeks ago and now i have a chest infection.....I just want to enjoy being pregnant too, and i also feel like a moaning minnie at work and at home. my other half thinks im moaning constantly too! Im seriously considering leaving work earlier than planned...

Hope you feel better soon xx

Aww abz sorry your feeling so rubbish - should you really be climbing under your desk!?! I dropped a load of stuff at uni and tried to pick it up and ended up sitting on the floor! oops, just got back from dinner was yummy! now going to jump in the bath, then ovaltine and bed! x x x

I have to have an ovaltine everynight! aww my OH is running me a bath, bless!

Ergh, my OH is at home asleep! He's 'exhausted after hitting the gym'.. he wants to try being pregnant :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->