*** May Babies ***

he's usually pretty decent. but i'm the only girl in the IT department here and they all do their 'bonding' stuff which involves taking the piss out of each other etc which i don't get included in. and i've never needed to know more about the phones than i do. and i think it was a bit of a harsh line to take. to be honest, if i've been doing it wrong for over two years then they probably should have pointed it out earlier. as it is i've had no complaints, am perfectly capable of doing my job and just want to get out of here.

Mmmm chocolate :mrgreen: - unfortunately I don't have any here with me at work. However, I have just had a slice of the banana cake I made yesterday which was quite lovely even if I do say so myself :winkwink: I should imagine I may indulge in a further slice with an options hot choc when I get home after work tonight - only 2 and three quarter hours to go :rolleyes:

Also I have just counted up and from tomorrow I only have 48 working days left at work :thumbup:

I shall keep my fingers firmly crossed for insomnipapa's exam results :flower:

Babyhope - I hope you have a lovely weekend away. As hard as it is to say no I would stick to your plan and spend the weekend with just you and DH - as you said it might be the last chance you get for some quality one-on-one alone time before LO arrives. You can always arrange to do something special with DS to make up for it on another day.

I am pleased to hear that your LO is bobbing around again Katie - my LO throws a tantrum and I get really bad nausea if I don't eat breakfast!

:thumbup: on your new pram Maybebaby. I love lime green but OH is not so keen. We are quite restricted when it comes to choice of pushchairs and prams as OH is very tall (6ft6in = 2m) and most handles are only 1m high so poor OH will be bent over double to push most prams. The ones with extra height tend to be really expensive and I refuse to spend more than £200 as I will probably end up buying a lightweight stroller when LO is 12-18mths old anyway. I have seen a nice european pushchair on ebay which is suitable from birth which is within budget so will probably end up going with that.

Hope&Faith - I hope you poorly pooch gets better soon. My LO still has quiet days - last week she was quiet for 4-5 days on the trot but has perked up since the weekend.

Abz - dried fruit (apricots, prunes, raisins etc) is good for iron levels.

PG - try tickerfactory.com, they have tickers you can customise for special event/occasions/holidays which might work for counting down to your mat leave.

Oh - if only I had thought to bring more cake to work with me :doh:

Thanks Frufru! I'm quite nervous but if he doesn't pass this time he definitely will the next. Trying to keep PMA.

Ah-ha - tickerfactory.com will work as seen by my lovely new "countdown to my last day at work" ticker :thumbup:

abz - it really is beautiful. I have to find some pictures for you.

Made biscuitcake today. Coverd with chocolate and powdered sugar, filled with chocolate cream. It was so good and I'm stuffed now :haha:

Ah-ha - tickerfactory.com will work as seen by my lovely new "countdown to my last day at work" ticker :thumbup:

Thanks hun! I tried lilypie first and created one which is now proudly being displayed!!! :)

Abz.. sorry to hear about your Boss today :(

I have just found creating a maternity countdown ticker very theraputic!! :thumbup:

ha. after today i REALLY want one :D

hmm. might just give it a shot :D

Evening ladies!

Well my doggie is ok! She is lumpy but the vet thinks they are prob just benign and keep an eye on her. She is having two teeth out on Thursday so hopefully she will feel a bit better after that!

Inly 15 minutes till that new programme on channel 4! I am so looking forward to it! Making OH watch too!

Evening ladies!

Well my doggie is ok! She is lumpy but the vet thinks they are prob just benign and keep an eye on her. She is having two teeth out on Thursday so hopefully she will feel a bit better after that!

Inly 15 minutes till that new programme on channel 4! I am so looking forward to it! Making OH watch too!

Glad it is good news!!

My OH is refusing to watch it (but I am recording it too!!) and he has gone off sulking to play on his PS3 :haha:

ooh, so that's where you've all gone while i stay here at work. saying that. have just ordered indian food :D :D omnomnom.

i feel like such an angry and whiny person at the moment. i promise i'm not always like this... sorry :S

i finish on a saturday PG. so are you going in on the monday or something? strange finishing on a saturday. nobody is going to be around to send me off :S although one of the chaps i work with suggested going out for dinner. so i guess i'll get my sendoff :D

abz xx

Evening!

H&F09 - so pleased your dog is alright xxx
abz - yum, I want Indian takeaway

one born every minute! I am freaked out already!!! scary memories flooding back. OH remembering how bored he was :dohh: i really dont want to have this baby in a hospital!!!

ooh, so that's where you've all gone while i stay here at work. saying that. have just ordered indian food :D :D omnomnom.

i feel like such an angry and whiny person at the moment. i promise i'm not always like this... sorry :S

i finish on a saturday PG. so are you going in on the monday or something? strange finishing on a saturday. nobody is going to be around to send me off :S although one of the chaps i work with suggested going out for dinner. so i guess i'll get my sendoff :D

abz xx

Indian sounds lovely!!

I finish mid week on the Wednesday after you :happydance:

Evening!

H&F09 - so pleased your dog is alright xxx
abz - yum, I want Indian takeaway

one born every minute! I am freaked out already!!! scary memories flooding back. OH remembering how bored he was :dohh: i really dont want to have this baby in a hospital!!!

GGrrr... men is all I have to say so far!!!

all I can say is eeeeek!!! scary stuff. feel sorry for both women x

Well I actually enjoyed watching that... am I the only one!?

Bring it on!!!

Hubby is still refusing to watch though!

Well, talking about maternity leave tickers, I made mine and proudly present it to you :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->