*** May Babies ***

Amy - I am with you! I so don't want to go into hospital if I don't need to. So far so good as long as LO eventually turns rather than laying sideways in my pelvis :rolleyes:

Marta, Abz & PG your tickers all look fab :) It was great fun and really quite cathartic seeing mine after I made it.

Hope&Faith I am glad that your dog is ok :mrgreen:

PG - I too really enjoyed watching the C4 programme. I am really curious to see how I behave and cope with labour. Of what he managed to watch OH did not cope well with the programme - once again another sign that having a doula as my actual birth partner is a good idea. Bless him it is not that he does not want to be involved he is just so damn squeamish :dohh: Hopefully if I get my homebirth, the doula, MW and I can all hang out in the bedrooms doing babystuff and OH can have the lounge to play Xbox and bring us through regular cups of tea and cake :haha:

Okey dokey - gonna have a quick nosey at the 3rd tri thread before bed. Night night ladies :hugs:

Wow Ladies you guys sure chatted up today, I have so many pages to catch up on!

As for our weekend plans we decided to go alone without our son, I am still feeling bad because he keeps asking why he can't go, to make ME feel better I am buying him a new toy:haha:

My goodness ladies - Just took me 4ever to catch up... COurse - I should be over in 3rd tri anyhow.... but I still like it here!

abz - so instead of the duck walk - you are doing the penguin... LOL :) Seriously though - I hope you feel better.

moongirl - congrats on Vday!

katie (and others this applies to) - I do not know HOW you can eat McDonalds! Don't get me wrong - occasionally it sounds good - but it always makes me SOOOO sick afterwards... ugh (even not pregnant!). I hate it. EXCEPT for the ice cream sundaes! Those are GREAT!

Now on the OTHER HAND - someone mentioned SUBWAY.... yum! I could eat that every day!

Hope - Glad your dog is okay. I think those lumps are pretty common in older dogs.

As for sleeping at night - I wake every 45 min or so to pee, or roll over, or both. VERY annoying... but if thats all I have to complain about than I guess thats a good thing.

Goodnight all - off to bed!

Now on the OTHER HAND - someone mentioned SUBWAY.... yum! I could eat that every day!

LOL that was me...and I am having it again tonight:blush: 4 DAYS IN A ROW! Omg! But ever since I've tried there jalapeno bread I am addicted, my sandwich is the same all the time, black forest ham, bacon, and shrewded cheese on jalapeno bread....waiting for hubby to bring mine right now:haha:

I've only ever had one subway and I thought it was horrid! but jalapeno bread does sound tasty - maybe I just chose the wrong filling/bread! I also hate McDs but I do like their milkshakes and the ice cream they do with crumbled chocolate that is supposed to be mixed in. stupid pregnancy brain cant remember what they are called! :dohh:

I had a really painful leg spasm in the night - has anyone else had that? I woke up screaming, it was so painful in my calf muscle. Had to get DH to rub it - I couldnt feel my toes :( It still hurts now. I'm using it as an excuse not to go to the gym this week, despite putting on 3 lbs yesterday eating chocolate :blush: xx

Marta... fab ticker (even though you finish work before me!!!)

Frufru.. I am glad I am not alone in enjoying One Born Every Minute last night! I think there are quite a few horrified ladies on B&B at the mo!!

Amy... sorry to hear about your leg... I have had really bad cramps in my right leg at night too? The things we have to put up with eh!?

Well another day in the office, but feeling in a great mood now my maternity leave is sorted!! I just hope the next two months fly by!!!

Have a good day everyone :)

katie (and others this applies to) - I do not know HOW you can eat McDonalds! Don't get me wrong - occasionally it sounds good - but it always makes me SOOOO sick afterwards... ugh (even not pregnant!). I hate it. EXCEPT for the ice cream sundaes! Those are GREAT!

McDonalds is my staple diet at the moment :lol: I LOVE it! :blush: I've actually just had a hash brown and a cup of tea from there, mm! Held back from getting a proper breakfast meal because I'm going for my lunch and thought two meals in one day was a bit much :blush:

hi ladies!

I'm jealous of your maternity leave tickers... will have to make time later to get my own :haha:

I don't like MacD's either - well i quite like their chips and ice creams (McFlurry's Amy?)
and of course the sweet and sour sauce :)

Talking of food, i had an indian takeaway last night with hubby for his birthday, and had horrible tummy cramps during the night... think my body is starting to have problems dealing with spicy food :( and Amy/Pussy Galore, i get calf cramps too - god it's painful!! Oh the joys :)

Well have a good day may mummies!
xx

moongirl - McFlurry - thats the one :dohh::haha: sorry to hear your stomach rejected the Indian takeaway, I really want takeaway now. Spicy food is good, keeps the system moving :blush:

Glad its not just me with the leg cramps, I assumed it was another pregnancy treat - I do get foot cramps too katie, I have to pull my toes up untill it goes. maybe I am falling apart :D

right, back to work :comp: xxx

Morning ladies!

Well i actually slept last night!!! I did wake up a few times and had some really odd dreams, like I went for a massage and they gave me a scan and they told me my baby had lots of dark brown hair and I started crying because she didnt look like me!?!? very confusing!

Think we are going to chose the paint colour for the nursery today, keeping it neutral as I have a big piece of fabric to go on one wall which is gorgeous and all the bits in the room are quite bright! Fingers crossed we may actually start painting this weekend, but I think its going to need about 5 coats of paint as the colour in there at the moment is a horrible green!

I hope you guys dont mind me still posting in this thread I just dont feel quite ready to take the big leap over!

Urgh more moaning from me :blush:
My OH is such a ******* sometimes. The other day I gave him my card to get £20 out because he was skint.. SO AM I by the way! And he got that and then spent £12 in the shop.. and then went back the next morning and bought cigarettes on my card.. and then came to mine, gave me my card back and asked me to lend him more money, which I did :wacko: I know I posted some of this the other day but more just keeps coming out. It's a good job I use my internet banking or I never would have found out because he certainly didn't tell me!
I know it's like.. only about £50 in total, it's not the money though, it's just him being sneaky :shrug: As you all (or a lot of you) know, we've had loads of problems in the past with him lying about basically everything and money is something I keep a close eye on with him as he's a heroin addict in recovery.
There, I admitted it! :lol: That's why I'm so paranoid about money and things not adding up etc with him.

hey ladiessss!!!

not had a chance to catch up yet, i have a feeling it will take me a while lol

got back from llangollen on monday afternoon, my god i was shattered but the cottage was lovely! it was a rather large cottage not what i was expecting at all, we were at the bottom of the horseshoe pass and had lovely views. Sophie went exploring with my sister and cousin, they phoned us at a certain point where i could only see a pink dot in the middle of mountain...i got all daft and panicy demanding they come down lol tho now i have seen the pics and they were totally safe, we set off a night lantern into the sky in the shape of a heart for my nan, we all got a tad emotional but it was the right time to do it.. now i need to see what photos my family have put on facebook of me.

yesterday was my glucose tolerance test...snoooooorrreeee. i had to starve myself from midnight the night before, had my blood taken at 10 am and had to just sit in the cramped waiting room for 2 hours, luckily mark came with me so i had someone to talk to, then had to go back into the room at noon to have more blood taken, the health visitor said i can phone up today if i wanna find out the results but usually they will phone me if there is something wrong. Mark then took me for a pub lunch cos i was soo hungry!

today is my first proper day not doing anything since thursday! so tired! lol but have things i need to crack on with.

hope your all well xx

katie_xx totally understand your worries! he should understand too and be honest and open with you, especially with you being pregnant. Thats a lot of responsibility for you. have you talked to him about it? You must be worried. How long has he been clean for? you're very brave to share that with us too. Fingers crossed all is ok xx

jolou- your weekend sounds lovely, especially the lantern for your nan. what a beautiful idea. I hate facebook photos :) i always de-tag :haha: x

mmm i think i might de tag a few :p

did anyone watch "one born every minute" last night on c4? i was blubbering like a baby watching the c-section lol

did anyone watch "one born every minute" last night on c4? i was blubbering like a baby watching the c-section lol

i did too - i felt really sorry for her, she was very brave!

the other birth freaked me out - the baby's heartrate was so slow near the end :nope: scary

yea i was sat with mark and was saying oh god the heartbeat is slowing you can hear it. her OH was annoying me tho i wanted so slap him lol

Katie... I agree with Amy, that is a lot to take on and trust is essential.. I hope things are OK?

hope&faith.. glad you are still posting on here! We would miss you otherwise!! Don't suppose you would post some nursery pics on here when it is done? I love looking at what other people have done!! (or am I just nosey?! :blush:)

I actually need to work out how to post pics on here and I will post some of mine!! :)

jolou... sounds like you had a lovely weekend. We set off 100 sky lanterns at our wedding and kept one back for my wonderful Dad who sadly passed away a few years back. Mum and I lit that one separately for Dad and it was a very special moment for us..

I have read about lots of people having the glucose test.. Is this something everyone has?

Amy... love this on your post!!...:comp:

lol... I found her story a bit emotional too!! :blush:

And to see her shaking so much during the c section... that is just how I would react I am sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->