*** May Babies ***

only people classed as high risk of diabetes has the test pussy galore, i had to have it as my dad has it and has had it since his mid 20s and my nan on my mums side had it slightly, aswel as 2 of her brothers, a nephew and niece (tho i think theirs was due to weight and age). weird thing is i have been noticing the symptoms but they are also pregnancy things too...i best not have it lol not when its easter soon lol

i think the shaking was to do with her epidural, altho im not sure, my aunt shaked like that apparently with both her sections but i dont remember shaking during mine, tho that whole part is a total blur lol

i think it shocked mark a bit and was good for him to see what will happen to me at the time

He was clean for over a year, but some time at the end of last year- October to early December IMO although he just won't tell me any dates- he slipped and went back on it, ended up sentenced to 12 weeks in jail and then got out on an appeal. He's attending probation now and has a rehabilitation order, and drug tests 4 times a week- one of the conditions of us giving it another go was that I get to see them, although he keeps telling me he's sorting it out, he hasn't as yet.
I know it all sounds really awful and it's going to make you all think bad of me, but I honestly had genuinely no idea until the beginning of December. If I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't even have considered any kind of relationship with him. :(

Aww Katie that must be so hard on you - I really hope he has made the change for good.

I will post some pics once its done! Im starting to get a little nervous as currently we still need to finish carpeting the lounge, finish the kitchen, empty and decorate the nursery, carpet the hall, paint a wall in the lounge and gloss all the wood work. Plus all the stuff i need to do for uni! Its never going to all be done before little one arrives!

katie_xx - you should know there's no judging here - we're all here to support you!! you must be a very strong person to deal with it all, he's a lucky man. I hope everything is ok, it sounds like you are open-eyed to it all xx

jolou - i think you are right about the shaking/epidural. plus the body goes into shock a bit I think.

h&f09 - you certainly like to keep yourself busy! photos of the nursery would be lovely to see

PG - hehe, I love smileys!

the sky lanterns sound like an absolutely beautiful idea guys :)

katie, i hope he's made the changes you expect of him. you're very brave. i rarely let my OH have my card though. maybe it's time you put your foot down if it's stressing you out. you've said you are really skint so why should you pay for his cigarettes? how you doing otherwise babes? will have to catch up on your diary.

glad you had a fabulous time jolou :)

and for everyone i've missed, howdy :) but my brain can't keep up more than a page or so, ha.

i am getting a horrible throbbing headache. it's really odd. i feel fine (well, a bit groggy) most of the time, and then i'll get one throb that hurts, and then just feel groggy again. due to start work in just under an hour and i don't want to go :(

that silly new midwife of mine (who brought up every weight-related pregnancy illness known to man) has now made me worry blathering on about pre-eclampsia. she said if i got headaches i should go to the hospital. but my blood pressure was perfect and there was no protein in my urine. can't you just get headaches like this when preggers? i swear i wouldn't worry half so much if she hadn't told me all the horrible things that could happen to me or the baby becase i'm overweight. the last midwife told me that i was low risk as my weight was way below the threshhold and the only reason i had to watch my weight gain was so i didn't have to lose it all again afterwards. and then this woman!! :(

anyways, rant over. how was this programme? you promised gory details :D

abz xx

aww abz, i wouldnt worry too much about the headaches, only if accompanied with other symptoms like dizziness, feeling faint, seeing black spots. i been getting a few headaches of late but i think its just blood pressure dipping slightly maybe.

hi abz - you missed a C-section, an episotomy and an annoying husband that needed a slap :)

anyone else got snow? we have and its laying :S

katie_xx - you should know there's no judging here - we're all here to support you!! you must be a very strong person to deal with it all, he's a lucky man. I hope everything is ok, it sounds like you are open-eyed to it all xx

jolou - i think you are right about the shaking/epidural. plus the body goes into shock a bit I think.

h&f09 - you certainly like to keep yourself busy! photos of the nursery would be lovely to see

PG - hehe, I love smileys!

Can I just nod and agree with everything Amy has said here!?!?

Katie... absolutely no judging on here at all! This is a support forum and you will get nothing but that from us lot I am sure:)

I am so looking forward to seeing nursery pics!!

And Abz... just how much detail do you want?!? :)

Katie I don't think badly of you at all but I SURE DO think badly of him.

Please, please, please: if you wouldn't consider a relationship with him if you weren't pregnant, DON'T consider one with him because you are. It's not fair for your baby. It will add a HUGE amount of stress to your lives that neither you nor baby deserve.

He WON'T get better just because of a baby- he has to want to do it for himself. He's not being honest with you and he's taking what little money you have to feed his addictions (whether legal or illegal) when you need to be spending it on healthy food and things your baby will need.

If you want to consider a relationship with him- make him clean up on his own, in his own place. He can't have any of your money, he needs to live on his own, and once he's been clean a year (with paper proof) at that point you could reconsider.

Being a single mum is INFINITELY better than being partnered with someone who is unstable and dishonest. Please for your own sake and for the baby's, put your foot down.

Again, I don't think badly of you at all- I'm just concerned about you and your babe.

:hug:

sun's out (ish) and snow has stopped - phew!! I hate driving in the snow.

sorry to hear about your headaches abz, I havent had those yet. I do get swimmy/sicky feelings in my head in the evenings. I think thats just pure exhaustion! x

agree with the girlies katie, no judging you here at all, tho it does sound like he is extremly immature and shouldnt be relaying on you for his smoking, you need that money to keep you healthy and things for the baby.

man im hungry and cant decide what to have.... think its gonna be a cheese and pickled onion buttie :) and a lovely :coffee: wish i had cream for it tho:dohh:

I love this thread :) I wonder if the ladies in the other months are as nice as in here? :shrug:
I'll miss it a lot once we all start having our LOs and don't have as much time to get on!

ps. I got my McDonalds at last :)

im sure we will find time to have a catch up :)

oh macdonalds.... you have to drive for 20 minutes to get one here lol

i really want a veggi delight subway but have no money and have tomato soup with me instead :( i suppose i should go and eat that now...

abz xx

see id love to have some tomato soup right now, with a slice of buttered bread or crusty loaf....

ive just realised its me who brings up the food talk :O

hehe, i had boring tuna s/w, a low fat yoghurt and an apple for lunch. i feel severely unsatisfied! I want a gooey raspberry flapjack now with a cuppa x

ooh, for some reason when you said raspberry i thought rhubarb, ha. and i REALLY want something rhubarby now, like rhubarb crumble :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->