*** May Babies ***

am thinking of getting a cd. has anyone listened to any of these? any good ones?

i thought i was the only one left awake...and i guess that now i well and truly am, ha. 45 mins of work left and i'm zonked!!

abz xx

I'm awake!! Just going to get sorted for bed though :) I cant imagine being at work at this time - poor you! x

I've only ever had one subway and I thought it was horrid! but jalapeno bread does sound tasty - maybe I just chose the wrong filling/bread! I also hate McDs but I do like their milkshakes and the ice cream they do with crumbled chocolate that is supposed to be mixed in. stupid pregnancy brain cant remember what they are called! :dohh:

I had a really painful leg spasm in the night - has anyone else had that? I woke up screaming, it was so painful in my calf muscle. Had to get DH to rub it - I couldnt feel my toes :( It still hurts now. I'm using it as an excuse not to go to the gym this week, despite putting on 3 lbs yesterday eating chocolate :blush: xx

They are pregnancy leg cramps and they hurt so bad. So far i've had two. Both time I woke up screaming, hubby has to massage my calf in order for the pain to go away. Have your hubby massage your leg while you have the cramp, also flex your foot like point out your toes and bend back and forth...not sure if this makes since, but i learned it during my first pregnancy and that is what i do now!

:hi: glitterbomb and xdannix!!

Plenty of first time Mums on this thread too (me included) but also some very helpful second and third time Mums!! :)

I can't believe I've hit double digits today! Only 99 days to go.. I hope these 99 go as fast as the last 99! :happydance:

Welcome Glitterbomb and xDannix :wave:

Congratulations on double digits Katie :happydance:

I am not sure about hynobirthing CD's Abz - I have only read about the concept of the technique and I will get a CD and literature at my first session. I start in a couple of weeks and will bore you all with how I get on then :winkwink:

Hmmm I was well up for a lovely fruit scone when I got into work this morning and I did not have time for breakfast and they did not have any - BOO!

hi all!

just spent more time catching up :dohh:

Katie - hope things are getting better hun :hugs: and Yay! double digits... another milestone down :happydance:

welcome danni and glitterbomb - danni, you're due the same day as me :thumbup:

well i didn't manage to watch one born every minute, but i will get round to watching it online - i'm too curious now having heard everyone on here talking about it :dohh:

all's well with me at the moment, seem to have recovered from my curry belly yesterday :blush: and now just counting down to the weekend :winkwink:

have a good day ladies

:hugs:

Congrats on double digits Katie!! :happydance:

Frufru.. you will have to keep us posted on the hynobirthing! I am curious to say the least!

And Moongirl.. if I wasn't able to pop on here during the day (whilst having a 5 min break from work!!) I would never keep up with this thread! :)

:hissy:..; we're all being very quiet this morning!!!

Not even a discussion about food?! What is going on!!!??

Work is dragging for me today :(

:hissy:..; we're all being very quiet this morning!!!

Not even a discussion about food?! What is going on!!!??

Work is dragging for me today :(

awww no, it's rubbish on days like that! At least i won't have to spend ages catching up with everything though :winkwink:

For some reason i'm not in a very foody mood today, not sure why.... But i'm going swimming tonight which always gives me an apetite so i'm sure that'll change!! :haha: You found much to eat to make your day go any quicker? :hugs:

Yep plenty!! :blush:

I had a healthy egg and potato salad and fruit salad for lunch but followed that with a double decker!! I am addicted!!! :dohh:

Only an hour until home time! :happydance:

Oh i'd forgotten about the double decker thing, now i want one too :( wonder if they'll have them in the vending machine at the swimming :)

and only half an hour to go now!!! :thumbup:

xdannix, glitterbomb - welcome :flower:
I feel huge today. I mean already in the morning when putting on a shirt and then everything I did, it just was on my way :haha:
Oh my God, I'm 26 weeks pregnant :wacko:

Mmm I want to go home now! Been really busy this afternoon- unusual for me :lol:
I want fruit salad, considering going to Morrisons on my way home..
22 minutes to go.. and only one more get up for work 'til the weekend :happydance:

Marta.. I am beginning to feel huge too (although the double deckers are not helping!! :blush:).

I also have a really itchy tummy at the moment whilst the skin is stretching :(

But it is home time!! :happydance:

I have a birthdate for Insomnibaby :happydance:
S/he will be born on May 28, the day before my birthday.

Hope everybody is well. :thumbup:

i am huge. never mind feeling huge. i was overweight to start with and now? well. let's not go there!! ha.

have been out food shopping today and have returned with rhubarb yoghurt and rhubarb pie since i had a hankering yesterday, ha. day off today, woo. of course i did something really stupid. was pushing the trolley back to the car at a fair whack and it hit the edge of a paving stone and stopped dead... of course i didn't and went headlong into it, really really bashing my tummy on the handle with a great big 'oof'. since bump is being really quiet at the mo i was a bit concerned so had a bath when i got home and got her moving. she appears to be ok :) hope so. it was horrible. haven't hit her that hard before :S

have seen a gorgeous range of baby clothes (and the odd photo album and money box etc) in marks and spencer called bird and giraffe, or giraffe and bird, or whatever, ha. they do them in pink, blue and white. and i LOVE the white one. ha. so when we're a bit more flush i'll have to invest. and i think that will be the coming home outfit. more ruddy giraffes though. thomas is NOT going to let me live it down :)

abz xx

Ooooooh congratulations on the date for the arrival of insomnibaby Insomnimama :mrgreen:

Well I did raise the subject of food this morning after my unsuccessful hankering after a fruit scone :sad1: I had to make do with the yoghurt in my coolbag BAH!

This evening I used up some of the left over chilli from the other night and had an extremely naughty and delicious chilli and cheese toasted sandwich Mmmmmm

OH came home with a new food the other day which I think is going to have to be banned in this house as the box is more than half gone already :shock: Kelloggs are doing these little wheat pillows filled with chocolate hazelnut spread called crave - oh they are so good :thumbup: they just jump into your mouth like little snacks and are so more-ish. OH reckons they are so addictive they could rebrand them crack as far as he is concerned :rofl:

Hmmmm - still hungry but time to go out for yoga so snacking will have to wait :winkwink:

PS - OH has just come home with another 2 boxes of crave, clearly he is addicted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->