*** May Babies ***

I am offically in third trimester today:happydance:

:happydance:Wohooo 27 weeks!!!:happydance:

Can't stay to chat hubby and I our going away for Valentines weekend, and I am suppose to be getting dressed:haha:

have a nice weekend baby hope!

wow frufru 6 weeks to go! i cant even get my OH to get me an engagement ring... even sophie has asked him now if we are getting married lol

ive just had a peak at shawnies photos and i started crying! what are we like.. maybe its cos i keep thinking omg one of them is inside me.

Hope your OH's scan goes ok tomorrow missy.

We went to ikea last night and got the cot woohoo!! gonna build it this weekend and then put everything we have bought inside it, i had planned on doing the bedding and everything but figured that can wait til closer the time.

I have had this niggling pain on my left hand side towards my back for a week and its getting me down now, its making it hard to sleep and is constantly there, its there now as im sitting on the sofa :( think il have to phone the MW monday.

We are off to chester tonight to see marks friend play in his band. not my kinda stuff but it should be fun, something different to do with our Saturday night

Frufru - I'm fighting with kids over nutella :haha: Luckily they don't eat it with spoons as I do, they eat it on white bread. Actually I wouldn't allow eat them nutella like I do :haha: You made me hungry for it again, I wonder if we have any left or do I have to go shopping :haha:
Missy - finger crossed for OHs scan.
Hope&faith - happy anniversary :flower:
babyhope - congrats for third tri :flower: I have only few days to wait til that :happydance:

wow you guys have been chatty!! i bet you're all more quiet now that it's saturday :)

i'm at work unfortunately. but i have the winter olympics on so i'll glance at that occasionally. they are routing all the office's IT requests through another office at the moment, to experiment on how they are going to cover all the requests when I'm on maternity leave. Saturday is our busiest day and they've decided to carry on testing it today... which is a disaster in the making. if they don't pass things on then it's quite possible that they just won't get done...

abz xx

well i stupidly googled my symptoms with my back and got myself all in a tizzy after reading it could be a kidney infection. decided to phone the clinic where the MWs are based and she calmed me down and said it could just be muscle strain etc since i dont have any irritation when weeing, no other signs like constipation etc i mentioned i had been feeling sicky the last few days so she said she would say phone my GP on monday morning and say i had spoke to her over the weekend and was told to see a doc on monday, non of this waiting 3 days for an appointment business, she also said if i felt it got worse or if Harrison wasnt moving to goto the hospital, well its barable at the mo so im gonna drink lots this weekend and Harrison is still using me as a football so all is ok i think!

Morning all :wave:

Well we have just had a little flurry of snow outside but the sun has re-appeared :) I am off into the city to look at over the bump jeans AGAIN today. I really prefer a flared leg and have not been able to find any over the bump flares - thought I had found some on the next website last weekend but when I have looked again to order them today I can't find them :shrug: Not sure if it is me and my silly brain or that they have stopped doing them :wacko:

I was woken up by the postie this morning with a parcel from MIL & FIL. I had asked FIL if he could look out some pictures of OH as a baby and when he was growing up for me as I am making a album of pictures of us as a wedding gift. Not only had they sent me a cd with the pictures I had asked for but they had included a lovely cot blanket, fleecy coat and short sleeved vests for LO AND money towards a pram :blush: It was such a lovely suprise to wake up to :cloud9:

I have looked through the photos and they are just lovely - I am sure there are some that not even OH has seen. It has made me look forward to our LO arriving even more (if that is even possible :winkwink:)

I have ordered our rings this morning so that is one more thing crossed off my list of things to do :thumbup: As for an engagement ring Jolou - OH and I have been together for >11 years and we both feel like we have been married for years. There was no proposal, bended knee or sparkly ring - we were walking home after our 20w scan chatting about stuff and just decided we would get married and that was that.

Righto - I think I have blathered on about me quite enough.

Congratulations on third tri babyhope.

Abz - I hope work is ok today and the testing does not "f" things up for you too much

Jo - have fun putting the cot up and at the gig tonight.

Marta - I hope you got your nutella fix :winkwink:

Speak to you all later - I am off in search of jeans, wish me luck!

hi jolou. i have pains that feel like kidney pains quite often, but i have been tested for a uti several times now and there is no sign. if i drink lots of water then it isn't as bad. so i would recommend that. i'm sure everything is fine. and if LO is beating you on a regular basis then he must be doing just fine :)

have fun ordering your wedding rings frufru :D as for the jeans, well i haven't been able to find much over the bump stuff at all... i am living in black trousers now. i still have my dungarees but the pull on trousers are so much less faff when going to the loo, ha. so they have fallen by the wayside a little bit :)

after kicking up a frenzy last night, bump has obviously tired herself out again. the odd nudge this morning but nothing major. i'm wondering whether she's going to end up quiet during the days and really active during the night. that would be just typical wouldn't it? ha.

abz xx

Frufru - didn't got my nutella but we will make a biscuit cake with kids. Love the fact they always want to help me with everything, especially in the kitchen. Tbh I miss time before wedding. All those things to do and so on. Uhh, weddings are so beautiful :cloud9:
All my jeans are with low waist, those ordionary chick jeans :haha: I feel very comfy in these so I'm thinking if I should buy mat.jeans although I don't feel a very big need for them :shrug:

Morning everyone! I have missed loads with feeling ill yesterday! I feel much better today and I'm looking forward to an Indian meal out tonight with DH

babyhope - congrats on 3rd trimester and have a lovely weekend x

frufru - 6 weeks!! HOW EXCITING :happydance: me and my DH got married last year after 13 years and we were the same, no dramatic engagement. We met at school :) did you? what a lovely morning you have had too - thats so sweet!:flower:

jolou - sorry to hear about the pain you've been having. Well dont for calling the MW - much better to be reassured than to worry about it :thumbup:

abz - I think my LO is the same, i've got used to his pattern of being quiet in the day and booting me at night! we'll be in for it when they are born :) hope work isnt too bad.

martimi - I love cooking with my children, I hope the biscuit cake turns out well! :cake:

Well thats it from me for now, have a lovely day everyone! xx

P.S. I just noticed I moved up a box :D wonder when that happened!

Hey everyone!

Just popped on for my daily fix and you have all been very chatty!!

Frufru... enjoy ring shopping! I can't believe you get married in six weeks!! I'm not sure I could cope with the excitment of a wedding and a baby all at the same time!! :)

Jolou... sorry to hear about the pain you are experiencing but I am glad you have phoned the midwife.. I hope if matters don't improve that you get more reassurance from your Doc.

Abz/Amy.. my little one also had a really active night after a quiet day. I actually saw ripples and movement across my tummy for the first time. I sat watching my tum for about half an hour :cloud9:

So I have also come to the conclusion that my little one has quiet days and active nights!

Mind you hubby and I watched Valkyrie last night and every time there was gun fire, she moved. I am a bad Mum already!! :blush:

Sorry you are working today Abz :(

Babyhope.. congrats on 3rd tri! :happydance:

Missy.. I hope OH's scan goes OK? :)

Right I'm hungry (as usual!!) so off to get some lunch!

Have a lovely Saturday everyone :)

PS Sorry if I missed anyone.. it is sometimes so difficult to keep up!!

Amy I don't see your ticker :shrug:
Frufru congrats on your wedding again. That's such a nice surprise from your in-laws.

Insomnipapa and I didn't have a sparkly engagement ring or flashy engagement party either- the truth is at the outset we actually followed through with the whole wedding ceremony thing so we could deal with immigration easier so we could be together as a family. Neither of us had ever planned to get married. But since we've done so it's become quite meaningful to us personally. Couple of dorks are we :rofl:

Diabetes test on Monday (routine in Canada) and then next gp apt on Wednesday. Things ticking along, but ever so slowly :hissy:

Amy... I don't see your ticker either.. but congrats!! :)

I've just realised I am down to double digits today!! :dance:

(I'm loving all of these milestones that are sooo close together!!)

well work is going slowly. let's just say that. ha. have the olympic opening ceremony on eurosport. there are some fantastic shows!! it seems to go on forever though!! looks stunning!! can't wait for the events to kick off properly. i have always enjoyed watching the ice skating and have become a wee bit addicted to the ski falling over the last couple of weeks, ha. so looking forward to more of that too :)

abz xx

arent milestones fab - congrats to PG and abz :happydance:

I took my signature off my last post because I was trying to take up less space and it was just a P.S. :dohh::blush:

PG - I love it when you can see ripples! I think my LO spends his time tucked down low or back to back with me so I have only see them a few times. x

abz - I want to watch TV when I am at work, no fair :D xx

A3my - the cake came out just perfect.

In gym part we also have a tv so P.E teachers are the lucky ones who can watch TV between classes.

Well last night was the first time I saw ripples and it was magical!! Will be looking very closely again tonight!!

I have started doing a bit of washing today.. I know I am far too early though! :blush:

It's just that I actually have the energy and inclination to do some :laundry: so thought I might as well get on!

For some reason I just have this feeling that by 35 weeks I just won't have the energy!

I have the rugby on in the background though and keep getting distracted cos it is getting a bit more exciting now!! :)

well they've stopped showing the winter olympics now. some kind of strange hand ball is on, ha.

fab news on the cake marta :)

amy. i love lying in the bath and watching my tummy jump about. it's brilliant :)

and PG. i can't believe you have the energy or inclination to do anything. i'm so impressed, ha. i just want to sleep every moment i've got. i do need to start washing things though, or i'm going to end up with an absolute ton to do last minute, ha.

abz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->