*** May Babies ***

Yey Rhys is gonna be a tiger like me and my mum

Oh scan went very well, just have to wait for the results now.

Thanks for the kind messages everyone

MartaMi - I have no idea if your MW will say it is ok. I know a lot of advice is that if you were used to it before then it is ok but that was more with jogging and horse riding etc

That I know yeah. I'm still jogging and skiing. I go jogging 2-3 times a week and ski up to 10km in a day(except weekends) so sport isn't anything new for me. Okay, won't think about it before speak to mf. I have appt on 17th.

Congrats on third tri CG... now you have to face the reality of labour and scary threads!! :winkwink:

Missy... glad OH's scan went well :)

Having a lazy today... watching the rugby.. and England have finally got a try!! :happydance:

and then out for a nice meal tonight! Hubby actually remembered to get me a Valentines card this year but left it at work!! Men! :dohh:

I wouldn't risk skiing personally Marta.. I'm an experienced horse rider but I wouldn't get in the saddle while I'm pregnant, not worth the risk IMO, but obviously it's up to you!

Having a lovely day today, Vinny made me breakfast in bed, we had a nice lie in with the papers (for him!) and a magazine for me :) We've been to the prom to fly a kite aswell, aww, and for lunch in a pub, and then walked along the river. We've just come back to mine for dinner with my Mum, because V Day or not, it's still Sunday :) Tonight I think we're staying here, but my Mum's got a date, so we'll probably just get a film or something.
I don't want to go back to work, this weekend has been so nice!
Happy 3rd tri CG! and happy viability day insomnimama (although I'm a bit late!)
Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday :hugs: xxx

Insomnikid is at a birthday party & insomnitoddler is having a nap so I think I'm going to take advantage and have a nice snuggle in bed with the papers with OH- your morning sounded lovely Katie!

Hope you're all having a nice Sunday.

MartaMi - I have no idea if your MW will say it is ok. I know a lot of advice is that if you were used to it before then it is ok but that was more with jogging and horse riding etc

That I know yeah. I'm still jogging and skiing. I go jogging 2-3 times a week and ski up to 10km in a day(except weekends) so sport isn't anything new for me. Okay, won't think about it before speak to mf. I have appt on 17th.

Would that be downhill skiing or cross country? I've read in a pregnancy book that cross country skiing is ok & even recommended in terms of exercise, but downhill skiing / snowboarding is not really recommended in case you have a fall - as it could be quite serious then.

Hey ladies, just thought I would pop in! I have been getting the worst headaches, they come on completly out of the blue and cause a lot of pain. LO has been kicking lots the last couple of days altho I had a lil pink blood earlier not sure if that is ok or not ?Has anyone else had anything like this? x x x

evening everyone, hope you all had lovely valentines days. Just a quickie -

H&F09 - just wanted to say I had a horrific headache on Friday and I had some pink blood too which scared the sh*t out of me but I havent had any since. I'm always too scared to call the MW over these things! :blush: x

H&F- I missed your post! Have you had any more bleeding? How are you and LO? xxx

Hope&Faith/Amy... hope you are both OK?

I've had a few headaches of late... not bad ones and certainly no pink blood so I can't complain.

Amy... I know what you mean about phoning the mw.. I am the same. The first time I phoned was a couple of weeks back for advice on lack of movement which ended up in me getting a telling off for not calling sooner... so on balance, I think the advice has to be if you are worried... call.

Hope everything is OK for you both? :)

hey guys. hope those of you that have valentines day plans had a good day and you are all ok?

abz xx

[
Would that be downhill skiing or cross country? I've read in a pregnancy book that cross country skiing is ok & even recommended in terms of exercise, but downhill skiing / snowboarding is not really recommended in case you have a fall - as it could be quite serious then.
On everyday bases I'm doing cross country skiing but on trip there would be snowboarding.

Hey ladies!

Im ok, no further blood and altho still getting headaches I have a midwife appointment on Thursday so hoping she will be able to help then.

Its gone very quiet in here! How is everyone? x x x

:hi: I'm still here (but confess to posting on 3rd tri too cos it was soooo quiet on here!!)

Glad to hear that you have an appt with the mw on Thursday.. keep us posted?

Having a Monday blues day today :(

Of course I will keep you posted!

I know I was talking about my poorly doggie last week, she had her operation and picked up but now she wont eat and is very lethargic I erally feel there is something wrong. She has another vets apopintment at 4 today so am waiting to see what they say but the poor thing is obviously unhappy. x xx

hi guys!

I'm here too, feeling very sorry for myself. My ribs are agony, and i can't get comfortable :cry: i'm currently lying in bed with my laptop trying to do some work but it's not really happening. :( We had my inlaws over yesterday for a Sunday dinner and i think i might have over done it with all the cleaning and cooking.

Sorry for the whinging!!

Hope you're all doing ok
:hugs:

oh hope and faith, i hope your pooch is ok!! and glad you have a MW appointment coming up too.

xx

Glad you have a MW appointment H&F, I'll keep my fingers crossed it's just headaches and nothing more! xx
Hope you start feeling better soon Moongirl! xx
As for me, I'm online shopping (with Very since I'm skint and they do buy now pay later :blush:), looking for holidays- when to go?!- and doing something that resembles looking like I'm working. I've got bloody loads to do before 5, but I just don't feel like it!
I've got my 26 week MW appointment in the morning- the first time I've seen her since 7 weeks, oops! xxx

so glad you've had no more bleeding h&f. good luck with the midwife on thursday. i hope your dog gets better :(

well i've been off work so haven't been on here so much :) ha. sorry about that :)

bump is pretty damn quiet again. she seems to have days and days of being quiet and me prodding her to make sure she's ok in there and then have a manic day (or night) and then go back to being quiet again!!

am watching glee. all the episodes so far, ha. love it :D got to love that impromptu singing :D and the guy that's older than me pretending to be about 16 :D

abz xx

Hope&Faith/Amy... hope you are both OK?

I've had a few headaches of late... not bad ones and certainly no pink blood so I can't complain.

Amy... I know what you mean about phoning the mw.. I am the same. The first time I phoned was a couple of weeks back for advice on lack of movement which ended up in me getting a telling off for not calling sooner... so on balance, I think the advice has to be if you are worried... call.

Hope everything is OK for you both? :)

no more spotting from me either (phew) but i did have another bad headache today. I read your blood volume increases in 3rd trimester (I know I'm only just there but thinking this must be the cause) which can cause headaches due to the increased pressure.

you're right about the MW - I used to be a nurse as well! probably makes me worse :p x x

hope&faith.. so sorry to hear your dog is still poorly.. hope everything turns out OK :hugs:

Abz.. I am still having similar movement issues.. and it is so difficult not to worry :wacko:

Amy.. I suspect you are right about the headaches. It does make sense and I have had a few this past week.. not bad ones but enough for me to usually take something for them.

Oh the joys of pregnancy!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->