*** May Babies ***

Afternoon ladies- I have to admit to being too lazy to read what you've all been saying for the past 24 hours or so :blush:
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend :D xxx

hi katie. glad you are managing to have a lazy time of it :)

i have heartburn that won't go away. super dooper rennies aren't even helping :(

Ergh me too! Gaviscon isn't helping, and for some reason I felt it was a good idea to have a cup of tea :shrug: It wasn't!

i ate grapes. that didn't go down well last time (in fact it didn't come up well either :S) but for some reason i thought it might be better. i need some nutrients in me!! but nope. so the grapes shall stay in their little tub from now on...

Mm, grapes! I want pineapple but the kitchen is too far away and Vinny's watching Flash Gordon or whatever it's called :dohh: Are you at work? xxx

i am honey yes. the ski jumping is back on so that's dandy. i'm SO tired though. didn't get much sleep last night, even compared to usual. and am going straight to a friend's house after work and staying there tonight. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

abz xx

Hey ladies, just thought I would pop in! I have been getting the worst headaches, they come on completly out of the blue and cause a lot of pain. LO has been kicking lots the last couple of days altho I had a lil pink blood earlier not sure if that is ok or not ?Has anyone else had anything like this? x x x

I am pleased to report my shopping trip was a success :yipee: After traipsing round pretty much every shop that has a maternity section I found some really lovely over the bump jeans in pumpkin patch. Cactusgirl had mentioned they did a maternity range and I am so glad she did as I bought a few things from there and they are lovely. Plus they are doing a deal this weekend where you sign up to their mailing list and get 20% of your purchases :thumbup:

Amy - have a lovely time with your hubby this evening. Mmmm Indian - I have not had a proper curry for AGES - actually I think the last "eat-out" curry I had was the day I got my BFP :mrgreen:

OH and I met in our first year at uni and have been together ever since - the rings are all ordered, OH found an amazing website that had the rings we wanted for half the price in the high street shops :thumbup: It is going to be a really simple affair - we are only having our parents, siblings and their partners and LO's. We are getting married at the local registry office then we have a table booked at one of our favorite restaurants (OH and I eat there on our birthdays and anniversary) for a long lunch followed by tea and cake at our house. TBH the idea of the big weddings other people have has always kind of put us off marrying ourselves - we too are a couple of dorks :haha:

PG - Congratulations on double digits :yipee:

Marta - glad the cake turned out well :thumbup:

Abz - Congratulations in advance for double digits tomorrow :happydance:

Katie - have fun this weekend, I hope the heartburn clears up for you (you too Abz)

I have just had a chipolata sandwich with homemade apple and plum chutney - oh man it was so lush. I think I am ready for a nap :haha:

Have a lovely evening everyone :hugs:

Hey ladies, just thought I would pop in! I have been getting the worst headaches, they come on completly out of the blue and cause a lot of pain. LO has been kicking lots the last couple of days altho I had a lil pink blood earlier not sure if that is ok or not ?Has anyone else had anything like this? x x x

I can't say I have had either symptoms honey :nope:

Abz mentioned she has been having bad headaches though.

Maybe give your MW a call?

Nope me either... and ironically before pregnancy I used to get stress headaches all the time. Phone your MW? :hugs:

Frufru.. glad you had a fruitful day.. and your wedding plans sound fab! It is your day and should be just as you and hubby want it!! :)

Well I am on my own tonight... hubby has gone back home (up North!) for a family birthday and I just didn't fancy the journey. He will be back early tomorrow though! Either way, I am relishing the thought of a quiet night in.. I even have a bottle of alcohol free Becks chilling in the fridge! (I sure know how to party!!) :blush:

my tummy hurts and it won't stop!! i have such bad indigestion. and i know from experience that if i don't get rid of it it will just get worse and worse and worse. i have pretty much overdosed on rennies i think... will try a tad of bicarb in water later. that's always helped in the past. hopefully it will do the same tonight. am off to a friend's house and she's making us toad in the hole for tea. which i don't think i've had in forever. so hope it doesn't make it worse :(

15 minutes until i get to leave work :D

abz xx

In the end of March we're thinking of going on a ski trip I'll be 31 weeks then. It's spring break then and we'll rent a mountain cabin in Norway, Finlad or Sweden and spend a sporty week. Me and OH are both snowborders but kids haven't been on mountain before so we have to consider with them too. That puts us in a slow tempo and guess it should match with me being pregnant.
I don't have the courage to tell our thoughts to others. I just know that they are going to call down on me.
I'm ging to tal about it next week with mw but tell me are we really gone mad because want to do this?
Okay, going to look another set of cabins' websites.

I would like to do some rides but mostly I would be teaching kids because Janno can't go higher than kids slopes anyway.

Our winter :winkwink:
https://https://www.babyandbump.com/photo-gallery/275805-our-winter.html#post4416901

FruFru - congrats on giving notice. Very exciting a baby and a wedding!! 6 weeks till the wedding!! Your do sounds perfect. Glad you found some good jeans in Pumpkin Patch - I live in mine now!!

Insomnimama - hurray for V day (viability not valentines!!)

Missy86 - hope your OH scan goes ok.

MartaMi - I have no idea if your MW will say it is ok. I know a lot of advice is that if you were used to it before then it is ok but that was more with jogging and horse riding etc

Hope&Faith - I had a cracking headache yesterday but a couple of paracetomol and a power nap shifted it. Hope yours is better soon.

Kung hey fat choi everyone!! - it's Chinese New Year today!! Our little ones will be born in the year of the tiger!! My mum is Chinese and we are having a bit of a do this evening.

Me and DH don't celebrate Valentines Day so nothing romantic going on there. Thanks for all your words of wisdom and support. I am really hoping that he is one of the blokes that once the baby is born he will go ga ga then!!

Finally decided on the Quinny buzz for the pushchair and some nursery furniture from Mothercare. That is our first major decision!! Will be ordering on Mothercare's baby plan this week sometime.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

x

Kung hey fat choi Cactusgirl :happydance:
Happy year of the tiger & happy third tri.

We have a chinese student living with us and she is quite upset her package never came from China as she was born year of the tiger & is meant to wear red underwear given from family & friends. I love finding out about new traditions but am a bit sad for her... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->