• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** May Babies ***

nobody has mentioned mine for a while. probably because initially i just kept being told i looked like i had gained weight rather than pregnant. and that probably hasn't changed :(

abz xx

Hi girls!

Katie, i bought non-underwired sports bras on the recommendation of my physio, and they have helped a little. They don't dig in as much, although can still be uncomfortable if my ribs are really swollen. I can't believe you finish work so soon, wish it was me!! i think i may cut down and work a day a week less in March though, so that might make things easier!

Marta if my hubby woke me up early to go swimming he wouldn't get a positive reaction ;) well done you! i don't know where you get the energy from!!

PG i sometimes get a tight feeling like that, i think it's just the way the baby is lying though because it goes after a while?

Widger - i've probably made this comment before (have been obsessing for quite a while now ;)) but i'm between the icandy apple and cherry. I love the colours of the apple and size of the carrycot but i agree the chasis is a bit on the heavy side. The cherry is so light and cute and usable, but the colour choice isn't as great and i'm a little concerned baby may grow out of carrycot before 6 months (although it is moses basket sized). But yeah, we're going to make a decision and order it before the march 1st price increases, hopefully!!! let me know what you decide!!

i didn't get pancakes last night :( will need to make a special trip to get some today ;)

have a good day!!
:hugs:

Hey Ladies

Just thought I would pop in, sadly my doggie had to be put to sleep on Monday night she had a huge internal bleed and they found a large mass that was probably a cancerous tumour so it was fairer to let her go. It has really hit me hard I miss her loads.

Baby has been kicking away so I think everything is ok with her but keeping an eye on it as my stress levels have greatly increased this week.

Hope everyone is ok. x x x

Oh no hope&faith, i'm so sorry! That's such sad news hun, sending you :hugs:

oh hope i'm so sorry to hear this :( massive hugs.

abz xx

Oh H&F that's so sad :( Thinking of you :hugs: xx

Moongirl, I think I'm going to have to do similar- although I may look a bit strange as sports bras make me look really flat chested- not sure how, I'm a D :dohh:
And on the topic of the iCandy- I love it! I wanted one but just couldn't afford it.. but ended up spending nearly £900 on my pram and accessories so probably should have just gone for it :lol:

Oh H&F that's so sad :( Thinking of you :hugs: xx

Moongirl, I think I'm going to have to do similar- although I may look a bit strange as sports bras make me look really flat chested- not sure how, I'm a D :dohh:
And on the topic of the iCandy- I love it! I wanted one but just couldn't afford it.. but ended up spending nearly £900 on my pram and accessories so probably should have just gone for it :lol:

haha yeah they're not the most attractive of underwear :haha: still i grew out of all my 'nice' undies weeks ago!!!

i thought the icandy seemed expensive but the more i look about the more i think it's actually not that much different from others, and i lurrrve it!!!

:hugs:

Me too, all my nice underwear either gives me a muffin top or my boobs pop out :lol:

hope&faith.. I am so sorry to hear about your dog.:cry:

We had our family dog put down last year and although I haven't lived at home for many, many years it still hit me really hard. I am so sorry you are going through this :hugs:

On the subject of the icandy.. I bought the apple and love it. It is heavier than the cherry but I also had concerns about the size of the carrycot with the cherry. I also wanted something sturdy and that could double up in case we have a second!!

Interestingly there is a real knack to collapsing the base so if any of you do buy it and have issues, let me know!? Hubby managed first time and it took me well over an hour to figure it all out!! :blush:

I got a great deal on mine buying it all together too!! :)

Hope&Faith I am sorry to hear about your dog :sad1:

Sending you and LO lots of :hugs:

Frufru - you made me jealous too. I want some pancakes now.
Widger - that's great :winkwink: Enjoy your pilates :winkwink:
abz - OH asked me if we are going again tomorrow morning and I said gladly. Kids said they want to come swimming also but going with them would take lot more time and it we would miss our chance relaxing when there's only two of us. Sorry, bump is also with me :haha:
hope&faith09 - so sorry :hugs:

So, went to mw today. Baby boy is fine. I weighed myself, 94.7lbs. Hmm, midwife asked when I'm planning to stop all this running and skiing. No wonder I don't gain any weight when training like crazy.
Asked her about vacation in mountains. She said that ofcourse I should go on a trip but she can't say she suggests me to ride but I'm a grown up, P.E teacher so I know what to do. But when I was leaving she said that if she would be me, she would dare to ride down from 2 metres high mountain :haha:
That means we are going on a trip :happydance: I don't have any idea what my parents are going to say but we are going to China in June. Baby boy will be 2 months old by then :haha:

After that I called to my best friend and he skipped work. We went to see Bodies Revealed and after that walked around in the city and took a coffee in cafe. It was so great to talk to him after that long time. Last time we went out was before my pregnancy. We just laughed and talked and it was amazing.

Afternoon all. Well a big storm came through town shutting down everything, including my doc's office (will have to wait for next prenatal checkup) :hissy: and the baby's songs and story group at the library :hissy: and cancelling my lunch with a friend :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

So in short: :hissy:

:rofl:

sounds like you had a fab day marta :D

sorry you had to cancel your day insomnimama. that must be so frustrating!!

well i feel sick for the first time in a couple of days this morning :( i had just gotten used to getting up on a morning without fuss. however OH has finally gone back to work. hopefully his back is fine :D so money!! wooo. ha. but it does mean leaving an hour earlier. i'd forgotton i usually kill an hour at the office before starting work, so here i am, having bran flakes, at ridiculous o clock in the morning :D

abz xx

Abz...good news about OH... although you are at work ridiculously early!!!

I had a lovely e mail from my sister this morning who lives in Australia and had her second child in January 2010. They are thinking of trying again already!!

Apparently this is quite common after the birth of a child... but at the mo the thought of me having those feelings horrifies me!! :argh:

Any second or third time Mums care to elaborate on whether this is normal behaviour!?!?!? :haha:

Urgh, finding the talk of weight more difficult as time goes on!
Vinny has had me running round in circles this morning- he has an interview and kept realising he'd forgotten to do things. I got up at half 6, washed and dried my hair, cooked his breakfast, did my makeup and got dressed, went to the shop for him, printed his CV off, found where he'd left his references.. and we left at 8, so I've been here 40 minutes already :dohh: Usually in the morning I just get myself ready and go :lol: and that takes over an hour! xx

Katie, sounds like you have had a busy morning! Make sure you try and take it a little easier for the rest of the day.

PG - My oh mentioned the next baby a couple of days ago I was like slow down a little lets see how we get on with this one first, with all the morning sickness and tiredness so far i take my hat off to people who have a small age gap between babies!

Well I have my midwife appointment today for bloods and anti D. Have you got customized growth charts? I need to question my midwife today as on mine it states that if the first measurement is below the 10th centile you should be referred for a growth scan and my first two measurements are below this line! hmm Anyway I best go get some breakfast. x x x

i don't think i have a growth chart at all. the first time the midwife measured me was a fortnight ago. growth on my scans was around average though i think, so can't help i'm afraid...

katie!! insane running around woman!!

i keep forgetting to check when my appointments are!! i think my next appointment is on the 5th march but i need to get out my notes and check :S i'm going to forget to go or forget to tell work or something...

I don't have a growth chart (that I know of :lol:)
My Anti D is next Friday, and my bloods aren't until the 9th of March whenever that is :lol: 2 weeks on Tuesday?
Good luck anyway, hope it all goes well, and please let me know how big the needle is :lol: xxx

Oh and the midwife only measured me for the first time on Tuesday! :dohh: I want MORE APPOINTMENTS! Are they every 3 weeks now? When do they do to every 2 weeks?
Is is 25-28-31-34-36-38-40-41? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"