*** May Babies ***

How big was Sophie? I think my baby's going to be massive for some reason!x

she was 8 llb 2 oz cant remember her length tho, she was the smallest of the babies in my family tho,

Hmm, I wonder how big Harrison will be! Is he big atm do you know? :)

no idea the MW has never mentioned it, according to scans he has always been spot on but he might be long, im tall(ish) 5ft8 mark is 6ft2, his sister is tall and his parents, as is my sister, shes 5ft10...my aunts are 6ft lol sophie is normal height for her age tho cos her dad is only 5ft10 himself... oh god im gonna have a giant

:rofl: You're going to have a toddler!
Saying that, I might too.. I'm only 5'5" but my Mum is 5'11" and my Dad is 6'3"! (No idea what happened to me!) Vinny is 6'1" so not THAT tall but not little either!

lol never know they might turn out just right then have growth spurts when born lol

Evening ladies,

You have been chatty - and hungry :winkwink:

I had a bit of a funny turn at work yesterday where I came over really hot, short of breath and dizzy :wacko: I had been having really horrid cramps all over my belly and torso all day which ended up making me really nauseous :( I felt dreadful last night and ended up staying at home today. I am not sure if I have some kind of virus or maybe my body is just overwhelmed and I needed to have a proper rest :shrug: I am feeling a bit better now but think I will take tomorrow off too.

Growth charts? My MW has not even mentioned them. She did get the tape measure out when she was feeling my belly but when I checked my notes under FH it said "see dates" :shrug:

Babies in mine and OH's families seem to be long skinny and generally 7 1/2 lb or below so you know it will be just my luck for our little one to be a beefcake :rofl:

Jo I can't believe Harrison is coming in 10weeks :shock: Where has the time gone?

I have been following the third tri thread but I am like Katie and like it here a bit too much :blush:

Righto - just wanted to nip in and say hi, off to bed for an early night. :hugs: to you all and your LO's

Hey ladies!

I like hanging out in 2nd tri to ... I think it makes me feel like I have alot more time to do everything before the baby is going to arrive!

Hope everyone is ok x x x

good morning everyone :)

i like it in here as i know everyone whereas there are so many people in third tri that appeared there without being in here. it seems like going into a room full of strangers, ha. still if we shifted our little clique over there i'm sure we'd fit right in :)

i'm hoping i'm going to have a long and skinny baby. oh is skinny and 6 foot 2. i'm about 5 foot 6-7ish (nobody that measured my height could really agree). i have no idea how big i would have been as i was born 5 weeks early by caesarean as my mum has an artificial heart valve. she was in hospital for over half her pregnancy as they had to change her heart drugs to ones on a drip so they wouldn't harm me. i was 5lb 4. isn't that quite big for 5 weeks early? or is that small? i really have no clue, ha. then it was a big deal. five weeks early now probably wouldn't be quite as dangerous.

abz xx

Morning!!

Abz... you are in work early again!?

I also like it here on the 2nd tri May babies thread and had intended on staying on here until everyone moved over to the dark side!!

And.... it's only bl**dy Friday!! :yipee::dance::headspin::fool::wohoo:

i'm always at work by 7 if thomas is working as it's quicker to get here an hour early than faff with buses to get here an hour later. i'd probably have to leave at the same time. so i sit here with brekkie instead. work 8-6 four days a week :) long days but it means i work a full week's hours but get three days off.

i too can't wait for the end of today!!

abz xx

:wohoo: It's Friday! And I'm officially 3rd tri today :wacko: I don't want to go, that's where babies are born!

morning.

i think me and my sis were rather long...she was a fatty tho sooo cute when u see the pics, she was 9llb 12, mums first was over 10llb something or other and he was a boy, my cousin james was also 9llb 12 omg harrison is gonna take after them i just know it lol oh well who cares as long as they are healthy..but then again im not having to push this one out lol

not sure what to do with myself today, im already dressed and sophie is up getting dressed (so that will take an hour with her room left like a bomb) as long as i set the clothes out for her she likes being independent and getting dressed herself, Mark is on half day today which means he will be home by 1ish, i like him having half days when we have things to do but there isnt anything we need to do and ive only had one lazy day this week! now im gonna have to look like i actually do something when he is at work ;) so the ironing board will be out and il make sure i look sooo soo tired lol

:rofl: at you making yourself busy and tired Jo! Although that's my intention too when I finish work (which is 3 weeks today!!!)

ofc i wont actually be doing anything to make me tired ;) i just do it to make him feel bad lol omg im horrid but its his own fault, he doesnt seem to understand why i get tired, last week he actually said that he can understand me being more tired this week cos soph is home all day (ive actually not felt as tired, not fallen asleep on the sofa once lol) but doesnt see why i get so tired when she is at school most the day normally... im like because i have to get up early to make sure she is ready, which is a job in itself as she messes about when we need to be quick so by 9am i am pooped, then i come home, either go get some shopping or do what ever is needed around the house (albeit half heartedly lol) or drive half an hour to mums take her out shopping drive back intime to get soph from school at 3pm, sophie is usually hyper coming out of school and just watching her wares me out lol then start tea just before mark is home. i think he thinks i just sit doing nothing when in reality i do that for a couple of hours then potter about the house having a brew now and then... PLUS IM GROWING HIS CHILD WHO SEEMS TO ENJOY BEATING MUMMY UP ALOT! lol

oh dear i ranted...can u tell ive not had my morning cuppa yet

congrats on third tri katie :)

well jo. i don't do any of that. and i'm shattered. i mean, i am working full time, but i sit down all day, ha. even more so now that i've basically been banned from moving. so have no excuse except for being out the house for a long time every day :) but i'm SHATTERED. i get home and all i want to do is collapse with my book. i don't cook, i don't clean, i don't do anything. OH does all that and his working day is as long as mine and he does 5 of them!! oh god. i'm such a crap wife!! of course this hasn't always been the case. but i just don't have any energy at the mo.

abz xx

Congrats on 3rd tri Katie!!

Ditto to everything Abz said... although I do clean (I am a bit of a clean freak!!)

I'm another clean freak- and I'm going mad for the smell of bleach atm! My Mum can't wait for me to finish work, it'll be like having a maid again :lol: Before I started here and after I finished at F&B, I used to do all the cleaning, washing, drying, ironing, load and unload the dishwasher, cook dinner and clean up afterwards- she loved it :lol: And I'm one of those cranks that has to REALLY clean the bathroom and kitchen everyday aswell!

I'm officially 3rd tri today :wacko: I don't want to go, that's where babies are born!

:rofl: :haha:

Feeling a lot more like my usual self today :thumbup: LO was really quiet all day yesterday and has perked up again today so I think the rest and extra sleep yesterday seems to have done LO and I both the world of good. I am due in work today, however, whilst I feel well enough to get out of bed and move around the house I don't know I could hack a full day of work so I am going to stay home again. Hopefully I will be super-rested and ready for work again on Monday.

Abz - the pregnancy week-by-week booklet that came in my Bounty pack reckons that 5lb is about right for a baby at 35w.

I have to say I consider myself lucky as my OH has been really understanding about my tiredness. However, it would be hard for him not too when he has seen me go from being fine one minute to literally passing out, not being able to hold a conversation in the space of 15mins - swiftly followed by him putting me to bed :blush:

I think the fact I give him daily updates on what I can and can't do anymore physically helps :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->