• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** May Babies ***

my OH has been a total sweetie about it. but then it isn't like he's been doing any more than the bare minimum either. he's been off for a fortnight and the house is a tip!! i hate it but start doing it, my pelvis kills me and then i fall asleep :S

i have to nag my OH to do stuff, ive told him that i cant be bending over to do the bath anymore...i came home from my weekend away to find it cleaned, then i found out he got him mum round..how embarrassing is that!

oh dear :S that's rather humiliating... was he not embarrassed? my mum would have told me to sod off if i'd invited her over solely to clean the bath, hee.

I've told hubby I should no longer be hoovering the the hope that he might volunteer... is that bad!? :blush::haha:

nope :D and don't wait for him to volunteer!! ha.

he asked her round for advice on this mark we have struggled to get off the bath, i had tried normal bathroom cleaner, cream cleaner and bleach, she ended up using cilit bang (my next option anyway) and decided to clean the whole bath... seriously i was like oh my god what a mummies boy!

well he is home and under orders to play with sophie on the wii whilst i have a cuppa and go on comp lol thing is he is so competitive and doesnt understand raving rabbids so gets annoyed lol im sat here saying calm it down ya big kid lol

i got some of that and oh my god the smell!! the bathroom has never looked so good but the smell made me gag so OH had to do it. and the fumes made him all light headed so he forbade me from using it again!! ha.

hahaha im glad i was away then ;) we only have a diddy bathroom so dread to think what the smell was like.

i have a new fave drink atm! nescafe Irish cream cappuccino, they were on offer for 1.50 a box in tesco last week so bought some, they have now all gone! omg they are lovely, not the best thing to be drinking but oh well lol

oh dear. don't let my OH hear you. he's bailey's mad. and only drinks cappuccinos as coffee and his tummy don't mix very well, ha. i may have to get him some as a pressie :)

Cilit bang is awesome! It is pretty much the only thing that gets the water marks off my shower screen.

However, like you Abz, I find the fumes a bit overpowering now so OH has said he will take over bath and shower cleaning duties :thumbup: and I will stick to basin and toilet cleaning.

I hope you are having a nice chill Jo :)

chillin as much as u can when u have a grown man and a 5 yr old playing computer games and the grown up wont let the kid win ;) its rather funny to watch...i keep thinking omg there will another one here soon lol

ha. well i can't clean the toilet either. i am assuming it's a psychological reaction with being sick so much, but if i lean over the loo, i start gagging. regardless of how clean it is. so that's out. OH hates cleaning the loo too though :)

and on that note. mmmmmmmmmmmini cheddars :D

Jo - give Sophie a couple of years and she will be better at all the games than your OH anyway and will be able to win on her own :winkwink:

Toilets to mini-cheddars :saywhat: you do make me chuckle Abz :lol:

OH brought home so lovely fresh bread at lunchtime so I had a lovely sandwich accompanied by my favorite thai sweet chilli sensations Mmmmmm! He also brough home a tub of Ben and Jerries choc fudge brownie - I am trying to pretend it does not exist :rolleyes:

All this cleaning and bathroom talk has made me want a bath so I have popped the water heating on and this I shall jump in the tub in a bit. LO will be pleased - she loves it when I run the bath water :cloud9:

hey. it's been a long day :D

good luck with trying to forget that ice cream :D

i get to leave soon. in a minute. wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo :D

woooohooo abz on getting to go home :)

waiting for mark to come back from the chippy yummmy

I'm having chippy too :happydance: Chinese banquet though, which I gather isn't really 'chippy' outside Liverpoool?

After a slight deviation on cleaning talk.. it is nice to see we are back on food!! :haha:

We were thinking chippy for tea too :)

well the chippy by me is a chinese really and do the best sweet and sour ever

Yay I'm glad it's not true! My Mum told me that outside Liverpool a chippy is just like.. fish and chips! She's Scottish though so maybe that's why!
There was a wire in my dinner :(

A wire in your dinner :growlmad: good grief :growlmad:

I hope you have taken it back and made a fuss - you must be able to get at least a couple of free meals out of that.

My bath was super-lovely. LO has since repositioned and is kicking me directly in the vagina (otherwise known as frufru according to a third tri thread :blush:) Lets hope she turns overnight - I have a two hour drive in the morning and could do without LO kicking me in the nethers while I am driving :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->