• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** May Babies ***

am just tucking into my bran flakes after my super kindly brought milk in for me :)

already had my banana so it's a bit plain, but may perk me up a bit. all i want to do is zzzzz. must have had maybe 5 hours of sleep last night, and i must have woken at least once an hour during that. feel like a zombie!!

I had a banana just before, it was gross :sick: I actually really don't like bananas unless they're on cereal, so not sure why I ate it.
I've got an apple that I really want but I'm soo paranoid about eating loud!

Oh and I'm worried about movement :( I've posted a thread in third tri if anyone fancies giving me a bit of advice!

hi everyone!

Good luck with your boss Abz!

Katie, i'm sure your little one will be fine - will go and read your thread in a mo, but :hugs: anyway!

Me and hubby went away for the weekend, what a result! I'd booked a good deal on a nice-ish hotel (3*) for his birthday... anyway they phoned the night before and told us they'd over booked and were putting us in another hotel. Gutted!! I'm rubbish at complaining, but hubby is a pro :winkwink: and he managed to get them to move us to this big fancy 4* country house hotel on the same deal and it was beautiful!! and it's sooo much better when it's a bargain ;) So we had a lovely weekend, went out walking and exploring in the sunshine and ate about twice my body weight :haha:

Oh and i'm double digits too! :happydance: congrats to us frufru!!!

Hope you're all doing well today!
:hugs:

sounds like your weekend was lovely honey :)

my boss isn't coming in today now. he's in tomorrow though so will see how we go. so far he seems to be being nicer to me, maybe he's just been really stressed or something? will see how i feel about it tomorrow in any case.

abz xx

Happy double digits Frufru! :happydance:

Good luck with your boss Abz :hugs:

OH has an interview today- really for a job to bring in some cash till he can get established in the field he wants, but anyway, we need the cash so have our fingers tightly crossed.

Happy double digits Frufru! :happydance:

Good luck with your boss Abz :hugs:

OH has an interview today- really for a job to bring in some cash till he can get established in the field he wants, but anyway, we need the cash so have our fingers tightly crossed.

Hope the interview goes well for OH insomnimama :)

Congrats on double digits Moongirl and Frufru :happydance:

And Abz... I do hope it all goes well with your Boss tomorrow.. do keep us posted :hugs:

Katie... will pop over to third tri and have a look.. I've had lots of movement advice lately!! :blush:

Hey ladies just thought I would pop in as I have been a bit quiet recently!

Hope everyone is ok. Im starting to get a little more movement now I can actually feel parts of her rolling about, its really nice to be able to feel her!

How is everyone? We must nearly all be in third tri! I am trying to convince OH to paint the nursery this week during evenings so we can put the radiator up at the weekend! I cant wait to put my cot up! so exciting!

x x x

Morning everyone...

Another week and then we are all in third tri :happydance:

Hubby and I plan on finishing the nursery this wknd (is that super organised or fairly typical I wonder!?)

I also had a little play with the pram at the weekend :blush: Ever since we got it I have been struggling to collapse the base whereas hubby can do it one handed and with little effort! Well I finally have the knack but am glad I've had a few practices to save any embarrassment at Sainsburys!!!

Other than that... not much else to report... although I did have a choccy croissant for brekkie! :blush: Will have a healthy lunch I promise!!

Morning Ladies :wave:

Well work seems to be much busier over the last week or so which means less time for BnB BOO! So for the moment I am concentrating on keeping up with the May threads when I do get on here.

I have to say being busy at work does make the days go quicker though. I have booked all my holiday and mat leave with my manager now so my last day will be 23/04/2010 (8 weeks and 6 days away :thumbup:) He confirmed it has all been approved yesterday then announced that due to the BH’s for the rest of the year I still had another 5 days holiday to take :happydance: Rather than finish another week earlier I have asked to book off random days between now and my end date – if it is all approved this week is my last 5 day week :yipee:

Moongirl – congratulations on your double digits too :yipee: :hugs: It sounds like you had a lovely weekend too :thumbup:

PG – I hope you are feeling a bit better and your anti-biotics are starting to work. I love it that you have been training yourself in the way of buggy collapse and assembly – I think I shall have to do the same thing when I eventually get mine.

Insomnimama – How did Insomnipapa’s interview go? Oh and did he get his exam results yet?

Hope&Faith – maybe you could bribe OH with food to get him to paint the nursery :winkwink: I am glad that LO is starting to move around a bit more for you. After my LO’s growth spurt last week sometimes when she kicks me now I actually let out a little verbal exclamation as it is such a strong movement it really surprises me – I am such a silly one :dohh:

Abz – I hope that you get things sorted with your boss and that you slept a bit better last night.

Well I am glad that you and your LO’s all seem to be doing so well. Have a good day :hugs:

hey guys!

yay for extra holidays frufru - that's lovely!! i'm thinking about taking a day a week off come march too so i can slow down a bit! mind you i'd prefer to take fridays to get a longer weekend but my antenatal classes are going to be on thursday afternoons so might take 2 half days while they're running. Has anyone else booked/started classes yet?

You all sound so organised on the nursery front! i have a cot (erm, it's up the loft :winkwink:) but that's it. Really will start soon. I can't believe we're all nearly in 3rd tri. May babies will be here before we know it :haha:

PG i really want a chocolate croissant now.... must be time to go rummage in the cupboards for some alternative chocolate goodies :)

:hugs:

I need to book my antenatal classes :dohh: I always forget because I'm at work all day and they're closed by the time I get in.. I'm off tomorrow so I'll be phoning then! I think they only run for 3 weeks but not how often? When is everyone else (those of you who're going!) thinking of starting? I think maybe about 34 weeks?

Frufru... the pram took serious practice!!! I struggled that much I even had to look on youtube to see how it was done!! Hubby came up to see what all the noise and banging was and did it first time which made it even more frustrating but all sorted now!!!

I am also now on the second course of antibiotics because the first lot didn't appear to be working. Fingers crossed these ones work! On the plus side hubby has now agreed that we can have a fetal well being scan at 30 weeks cos I was worrying about taking medication in pregnancy! We debated having a a 4D scan but have decided to go for the much cheaper option!!

Moongirl.. the choccy croissant was lovely but I am already hungry again and about to have some mid morning porridge!! :)

Katie.. I am booked on the NHS PCT classes on 17 April which I guess will be about 35 wks so that sounds about right!

katie i hadned my forms in to the MW yesterday for my antenatal classes, so not sure when mine is yet

i was told the NHS ones i'm looking at would start on 1st april so i'll be about 32 weeks? but they run for 4 weeks so the next round would be pushing my luck i guess :)

mine might start in a few weeks then.. i hope they are better than 5 yrs ago, they only told us what i learnt doing child development for gcse lol

Our PCT used to do three ante natal classes over a period of three weeks but they have now condensed that into one day on a Saturday (which hubby is more than pleased about!)

I have no idea as to what to expect to be honest!!

hi guys. looks like you are all doing well :D

i'm terrible at pushchairs and things. my best mate has the one i'm getting and she has shown me how to do it numerous times and i forget every one!!

boss is in with me today but seems to be in a much better mood so will see how we go. i don't want to cause a fuss if he was being snippish due to being stressed. will see what transpires... might have a word just to check but like i say. don't want to rock the boat unless it's necessary...

Morning all! Insomnipapa has to take his exam a third (and final) time. :cry:
The interview went okay, but we won't be hearing anything for at least a week. Meanwhile, the English school hasn't yet called back so he can't start lessons to improve his English either. Also Insomnikid is having difficulty with schoolwork. I feel like I am stuck... :hissy: I just want SOMETHING to go right for SOMEBODY.

In any case, I have a nice mommies and babies lunch in the neighbourhood to look forward to in an hour so at least will be able to see some friendly faces. Plus I have started buying Very Tiny Baby Clothes as my "source" for baby clothes (my godson's mama) will be moving so we're on our own for clothing this one. :rofl: It's been a lot of fun, actually. Though I'm a little sick of yellow / green / orange, TBH.

woohoo!! sorry. just a quick one. i spoke with my boss and he said he wasn't annoyed with me or how i was doing my job. just that we all have a lot of wasted time that we spend online and we could be furthering our skills in that time. and he gets frustrated that we aren't going to be able to go on and get better jobs, but he can't ask us to do it because it's not part of our jobs to... etc etc. and that he's been really stressed and he's not very good at communicating things. but that nothing is wrong. and we came up with some extra project work i could be doing before i leave, given that i said i didn't feel i could start a massive project when i was leaving so shortly as i would have to document everything for someone else to finish and it's difficult to take over someone else's programming. but something i wrote a while back needs updating so i can write that in a new programming language i've wanted to learn for a while. so i'm feeling all energised and doing things now. i'll probably regret that tomorrow. ha. but for now, woo. so i'm much happier in knowing that i'm not doing anything wrong and he isn't mad with me :) had a good long chat. like i said, he's a really nice guy, so i didn't want to make waves without there being a reason. but i wanted to know if i was doing something wrong so that i could correct it :)

right. relief rant over :) have just realised that i still have half a subway sandwich from lunch that i didn't finish and i totally forgot about it :S so nom nom nom :D

abz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->