• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** May Babies ***

Hiya,

I am sorry to hear Insomnipapa has to re-take the exam :sad1: I shall keep my fingers crossed for him for the next one and the interview outcome.

Abz - I am glad you had a good chat with your boss and all is well :thumbup:

My MW says that the antenatal class I will be offered is condensed into one day long session that runs on the first Sunday of every month - the idea is you go the month before you are due. As I am due end of May I am not sure if I will be included in the April or May one :shrug:

I am already doing a pregnancy yoga class weekly and start my 5 week hypnobirthing class tomorrow so I feel as though I am doing something to prepare.

The doula I am considering is still available on my due date but I am still waiting for her to send all her info through before we meet up so I can decide if she is the one for me. I hope she sends the info soon as although it is still a while until my due date if for any reason I don't decide to use her there is not much time for me to find someone else. I know a few other people due around the same dates as me that are considering doula's so I worry no-one would be able to take me on at such short notice. blah blah blah

Insomnitoddler took his first four steps on his own today! (Well, two steps and then another two steps). Insomnipapa got to see his first two and I was so happy for him. :cloud9:
The universe has answered my request to have something go right for somebody. :rofl:

If it's anything like crawling we won't see any more for a few weeks and then he will be off and running. :cloud9:

Evening ladies!

I'm so sorry that Insomnipapa has to retake his exam... fingers crossed everything goes OK :)

Abz.. glad things seem to be resolved with your Boss.. and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your late lunch!!?

Frufru.. it sounds as it your PCT run a similar ante natal class to ours, only ours run every Saturday although we only attend one class. Mine is about 4/5weeks before my due date (that sounds scary!!)

Ooh... just realised we have another night of child birth stories at 9pm :haha:

ha. i look forward to hearing all about the programme again :D

sorry to hear about the exam insomnimama. great news on your son's first steps :D

abz xx

Im looking forward to the programme at 9!

Im doing NCT classes and they start in about 2 weeks so I will be 31 weeks but I am quite happy I will have all the information! After all the excitement of thinking OH was starting the nursery no such luck! Maybe he will start tomorrow or maybe I should just start painting random bits of wall!

Hope everyone is ok x x x

hey all wooohoo its tuesday night and its babies being born night lol im also sat watching jo frost (supernanny) extreme parental guide, so far she has quized some girls aged 6-13 about weight and how they look, a fair amount of the 6 yr olds thought they were bigger than what they were and wanted to be 2 sizes smaller! its rather disturbing thinking sophie is around that age...

glad you sorted things out with your boss abz :)

woohoo for first steps insomni!!! but sorry your OH had to re-take an exam, had the same myself with mark and his CIPD 3rd time lucky worked for him tho x

Ok ladies, I've lurked until the end.... I'm off to the third tri thread! I've hit 27 weeks!

Aww thanks Jolou. Really hope third time lucky works for IP as well...
Can't sleep. Have been terribly hormonal these past few days and am finding it hard to cope with unemployment / IK's problems at school / pregnancy / IP's exam / etc etc.

Have picked fights (arguments) all day with IP who was foolish enough to engage me in them, not realizing that the pregnant lady is always supposed to win. :rofl:

None of my real-life friends have these problems and I feel very alone :cry:

It was really nice to see IT start walking today and I am trying to focus on the positive but I don't do very well in winter at the best of times and I find it even harder when I am stuck indoors and can't do any of the fun stuff (tobogganing, skating, etc.) and my warmest coats don't even fit me :hissy: :rofl:

Okay am done whining now. Had better be done, or something REALLY terrible will happen just to show me how good I've got it.

wow it's quite in here. has everyone disbanded?

hi! i'm here!!

trying desperately to focus on work.... what a day!! Still not sleeping well due to ribs, which is total pants. I'm so grumpy when i'm tired :haha: Then to make it worse it was snowing really heavily (still is!!) and then, to top it off, the pipe to the outside tap had frozen and burst!! argghh. So poor hubby froze his hands off at 8 am this morning trying to fix it - ended up having to go to B&Q to try and get something to work, but it's not use! Hubby had to get off to work so i haven't had a shower (nice) and have various vessels filled with water to keep me going for the day! So all in all a bit of a stressful start to the day :haha: ah well, at least it was outside and not in!!

how's everyone else doing today?

:hugs:

I've had a quiet little day of cleaning and eating :lol: Enjoyed the peace- well, peace compared to being at work! My little brother decided this morning he couldn't possibly go to school because he had an awful headache AND he couldn't find his tie. For some reason my Mum let him stay off :dohh: He does it whenever me and Vinny have a day off though, think he feels like he's missing out otherwise :lol:

hey guys. sorry to hear about the burst pipe moongirl. hopefully you'll get it sorted soon :D

i bought a purple pushchair on a whim today. i meant to get the black one. but when it came to ordering it i decided black was boring and got the purple one?? doh!! really hope i don't regret it when i see it when it arrives :S

well i'm cheering myself up with a nice healthy orange and a crepe filled with nutella :)

i really love the purply coloured icandy cherry - so i'm sure your pram'll be fab!! hey, it's purple, what's not to love??

enjoy your day off katie! got anything special planned or just chilling out?

x

Abz i love that purple pushchair! I wanted a purple one but it was cheaper if i got the one i have in black and red but im very annoyed as i could of got it cheaper if i bought it now!

ha. am glad the general consensus isn't that i'm crazy :D

can't wait for it to turn up now!! that's so silly!! ha.

abz xx

Evening ladies!!

Have you seen the thread on 3rd tri about TK Maxx online? I just bought some stair gates for £9 each!! A bit premature I know, but I couldn't resist a bargain!! :haha:

i took a peek, was tempted on the bedding!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->