*** May Babies ***

I'm at 14+1 too and felt what I'm convinced was my first movement or the quickening last night too!
I had what started to feel like a brief menstrual cramp but as I paid attention, it felt like a single swiping scratch and then flutters. It was bizarre but exciting. It made me sad that DH couldn't feel it too.
Its like it finally becoming tangible :)

That is exactly what I am feeling like a scratching feeling inside - sometimes just the one but then sometimes repetitively.

Well we are back at the hospital at 11am for the appointment about Thalassemia - I have been trying not to stress about it as I know there is only a low chance DH is a carrier as he is white British but sometimes if I start thinking too much start to stress out. Just want to to be over so they can hopefully put my mind at rest!

I have a private gender scan on 22nd Dec and then anomoly (sp?) scan not till 18th Dec when will be about 23 weeks as in Oz until then.

Good luck everyone who has their scans coming up!

Also can anyone help me??? Want to know how to get the pregnancy timeline on the bottom of my posts, its really nice and cant work out how to get it????

Mum of Maddy - Welcome to the forum! I think by pregnancy timelines you mean the tickers most of us have got at the bottom of our posts?

If you find one you like on here, double click on it and it should direct you to the relevent website it came from. Follow the instructions - choose your design and input your due date and it should give you a link to post on the forum. You'll need one that says BB code. Then go to edit signature under "user CP" and just copy and paste the link to it. Hope this helps:thumbup:

Well we got the curtain pole up and the curtains yesterday in the nursery. Just got to order my gliding nursing chair and it'll be finished! It looks so lovely.

We've got our 20 week scan in 3 weeks. I'm really hoping the baby won't have its legs crossed like my DS did on his gender scan. If it has though, we will just pay for a private scan! I MUST know what we're having! Lol. We keep listening to the heartbeat on our doppler, but sometimes it sounds like a train, other times it sounds like a galloping horse, so we're still none of the wiser!! I'm seeing my midwife on 7th Dec and she's going to have a guess then!

Feeling really tired today. I've got a cough and blocked sinuses, so was up most of the night coughing till I was almost sick. Not nice. I wish there was something I could take for it. My sciatica seems to be getting worse too. I could hardly drive yesterday as it hurt so much. I think i'll go to the doctors soon and see what they say.

Hope you are all OK on this horrible windy wednesday. Have a good day!:flower:

well dont know whats wrong with me? My bump feels so heavy I am size of 30 weeks already thats no lie.

Am going to New York in 2 weeks and 2 of the 5 girls I am going with arent happy that I am still going but what can I say all booked,paid for and baby will be fine,thats got me down a bit.

Feeling more and more tired now with a cant be bothered attitude,anyone else like this?

Bex.xx

Bexxie, my bump doesn't feel heavy, just big. I definately look bigger than most ladies on here who are due around the same time as me. But then, this is my 2nd baby.

I feel tired and a bit fed up too. Still waiting for the pregnancy bloom!!

My midwife has measured my bump and it 42 inches which for 17 weeks is large this is my third tho so not surprised and am expecting a 10lb'er this time round great that will be puching it out I'm sure lol

xx

May babies due dates

May 1st
Pixie81
LogansMama
lily123
dmn1156
Heidi
Kim_I

May 2nd
lilhoppy86
Mrs A

May 3rd

May 4th
RedRose

May 5th
jolou
acdmommy

May 6th
bexxie
Mrs RC
muddles

May 7th
Wellington
maybebaby
shawnie
mummy78

May 8th
ellahstruts
clogsy90
ginab
Sam9Kids
laney_1981
emera35
Mummy2bexxx

May 9th
hope&faith09
Su B
punch
snailien

May 10th
OmiOmen
bright eyes

May 11th
L-C
chikadee77
Shady_R

May 12th
Keyyey30
pikefoldpixel
mojo401
mork
iznil8
kittenmama
lunarsea
Mum of Maddy

May 13th
ThisTimePls
porterloo

May 14th
babyhope
nicola83
lola1985
AJM999

May 15th

May 16th
daisyflur
claralouize
cactusgirl

May 17th
MrsJD
Malpal

May 18th
Happy2bme
Sparkledust09

May 19th
plumplump

May 20th
etoya

May 21st
katie_xx
Gemz

May 22nd
quail

May 23rd
pussy galore
srcoyner

May 24th
tammii1981
bebedawl

May 25th
widger
c.c

May 26th
Martz
Charlieblue

May 27th

May 28th
Missy86
Modo

May 29th

May 30th

May 31st

i'm due may 19th if you could stick me on that list thingy that would be brill, hope everyone is great xxxx

hey ladies, list should be updated now :) updated quickly before as my keyboard decided not to work so it was all done via copy and paste lol

hope everyone is ok, ive managed to get a chesty cough which is very annoying! i think its all because of sophies party on sunday lol

off to bed now me thinks

Hiya Girls

I got home today to a letter telling me had an appointment in March for the Preg diabetes test, now this is what I call service

This is going to sound really weird, but does anyone know if the private gender scan are the same cost for twins?? The baby bond website say's nothing about it.
I really really neeeeeeeeeed to know what they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been to mw today and both heartbeats were lovely and strong but sounded totally different. Now this is making me think that they are different sexes.
Otherwise i don't find out until 30th December at my 20 week detailed scan.

the one we have here that does gender scan is more for twins about £20 extra

Evening May Mummies :hi:

Great news about test results for Missy and Logansmama :D

Well today has been fab! The scan was amazing :cloud9:

The screen was filled with baby as soon as the sonographer put the wand on my tummy and we could see the little heart beating away. The little one measured 7.27cm and they have moved my EDD forward 5 days to 31/05/10 so there is pretty much a 50/50 chance of my baby being a darling babe of may or a june bug.

The sonographer we had today was simply fantastic - once she had seen the heart beat she started to move the wand around to have a good look at our wee one and she talked us through everything she saw and was looking out for. She could see clearly that all the organs were well formed and all limbs are present and correct

When it came to photo time the wee one was waving its arms about and pouting - the lady managed to get an incredibly clear picture of the babies profile including the pout. I will try to get a copy of the picture up this week but I am not very good at getting pictures on the forum

After the appointment OH and I went into the city and bought out first baby things - we have a really cute outfit, grobag and Paul Frank booties. OH also found the dreamgeni pillow I have been umming and aahhhing over buying for weeks in TK Maxx for only £15 so I could not resist and will be putting it to the test tonight - will let you all know if it was worth the money in due course

Well I better go for now as it is my bedtime - I just did not want to turn in without letting you know all went well today.

Have a lovely night everyone, big :hugs: to you all and your wee ones

PS - Mum of Maddy I think you may have to have made a certain number of posts before you can add a signature.

how everyone im due may 11,2010 and i had my 16weeks app. today and let me tell u i am still smiling from ear to ear they had to do a ultrasound caus the baby was behind my heartbeat and so they did the baby was waving at me i just laughed and laughed that was so great then the baby just would not stay still but the baby is great and im so happy its my first baby and i cant wait

melissa - Thats great! Did they take a guess at the gender? Or let you see so maybe you could guess??

BTW - I posted a bump pic if anyone is curious... its in the bump thread.

good morning everyone. frufru, i've already said congratulations, but i'll say it again :D well done :D

well this morning i have what feels like cramp in my tummy muscles above my tummy button. not sure whether it's something to do with my stomach or my tummy muscles actually. but damn it hurts!!

haven't felt my little buzzy baby again since the other day, so i was either imagining it all day or it was a fluke :(

abz xx

Congrats Frufru xx

I new you would be fine, is the pillow any good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly