*** May Babies ***

I've got stretch marks.. on the back of my knees! So more to do with weight gain from eating normally and not doing much exercise for the past 14 weeks than actual pregnancy!

hiya pixie and other ladies ive just moved up 14 weeks today due on the 25th may my first :) hope your all ok xxxxx

Omiomen - we've got our 20 weeks scans on the same day! I'm at 10.50am can't wait!

I haven't got any stretchmarks yet - using Bio Oil which is supposed to help. Smells divine.

Pixie - lovely room, so sweet. You are very organised but as your say it's such an exciting time!

Waves to everyone else, blowing gales and raining here so staying wrapped up in the warm....just for a change!!

mojo401: Mine is at 10am! At my NT scan they struggled to get the neck measurement so I had to take brakes from the scan to walk about and drink something sugary, so I have a feeling my LO will not co-operate again and obviously they will not try to get it to move to find out the sex. So I am just hoping my LO will co-operate this time because I would rather not have to pay for a sexing scan. I will not get home until 1am from work and will only get a few hours sleep before we have to leave to get to the hospital but I am super excited.

This is going to sound really weird, but does anyone know if the private gender scan are the same cost for twins?? The baby bond website say's nothing about it.
I really really neeeeeeeeeed to know what they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been to mw today and both heartbeats were lovely and strong but sounded totally different. Now this is making me think that they are different sexes.
Otherwise i don't find out until 30th December at my 20 week detailed scan.

do you know if they are identical or not yet hon? i don't know when you find out things with twins...

abz xx

Hi everyone! I'm due on the 10th May:happydance: Hope everyone's well today : I'm bored (stupid rain!) :growlmad:

Malpal Id think since its one scan it would only cost the normal price, maybe that's why on all the sites i've read they don't even mention anything different for twins.... You could always call them and ask but i'd think it would be silly for them to charge you more.

malpal: I am not sure if it is the same at every place but one site I looked at does charge more for twins. That said, non of the other sites I have looked at even mention it. I would call/e-mail the place you are thinking of going and ask.

Mummy2bexxx@ I'm due on the 10th too!

Thanks guys, need to pursuade dh that I really need this! Not sure he will see my point as he has the patience of 10 saints!
Abz... They are non id twins, so they each have there own placenta!
xx

i figured you'd know that by now, it was a bit of a silly question when i look back at it, but then my brain is more than a little woolly :D sorry :D

abz xx

Hi ladies! Haven't been on lately, but just wanted to update.

16 weeks today and all went well at my 14 week appointment. Have another appt Dec 11th and my gender scan will be Dec 20th on my birthday! What a great present! :)

Also found out that another cousin of mine is expecting, so that now makes 4 of us in the family!

Finally starting to get emotional about hubby's deployment. He brought home all his gear today and leaves for training on Saturday until mid December and then he will be leaving for Iraq December 30th. :cry: He might get to come home for 10 days once I'm admitted to the hospital but its up to the Commander in Iraq for that.

My sister is coming from Singapore to stay with me and help out with the animals/housework while he's gone and then the baby once he/she gets here. She'll be here the day before my birthday :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

Gender scan - that would be nice! I have my dating scan tomorrow - I am sooooooooo excited now :dance:

Pixie your nursery is gorgeous - you are so organised. I have nothing for the rock lobster yet as we have been waiting until after the scan. I have next week off from work so I imagine I will find some time to go shopping :D

Hope your feeling ok girlies

I am so happy, had a letter waiting for me when I came home saying that my blood test showed my baby was low risk for downs

Hi ladies! Glad to hear everyone is good.

Pixie - the nursery is awesome! Great job!

Chicadee- Thats sad that your hubby has to leave you for iraq! I could not handle that. I'm an emotional wreck as it is... if I had to cope with oh leaving tooo - oh wow - I'd be a fine mess! You must be one strong lady!

Missy - Congrats! You got your news early... Did you just get the one blood draw? I had to have one at 16 weeks also. BUT I got my news today too! I was told Low - Risk. I asked for my numbers and she said 1: 10,000. She said thats the best odds you can get! Psyched about that!

Anyhow -- gotta get some sleep. I'm a wreck today... hormonally anyhow.

TTYL....

good morning everyone. i've been doing a lot of catching up. modo, your pics are fab, as are the nursery pics pixie. i love the walls :)

well i think i can feel my baby moving. but at 14 + 1 isn't that a bit soon? it's odd. ever since i sat down at work this morning i can feel like a vibration in my tummy. at first i was checking whether my chair was leaning against something that was vibrating because that's what it feels like. or like those very gently tingly pins and needles, but only in my lower tummy... i really don't want to get my hopes up but at the same time i can't work out what else it could be? does this sound like baby movement to the people that have had it?

abz xx

I'm at 14+1 too and felt what I'm convinced was my first movement or the quickening last night too!
I had what started to feel like a brief menstrual cramp but as I paid attention, it felt like a single swiping scratch and then flutters. It was bizarre but exciting. It made me sad that DH couldn't feel it too.
Its like it finally becoming tangible :)

Also can anyone help me??? Want to know how to get the pregnancy timeline on the bottom of my posts, its really nice and cant work out how to get it????

Logans Mama I only had the blood test last Tuesday so it was very quick

FruFru!! the day is here at last!! good luck with your scan today babes. you must be so excited :)

i haven't felt a thing since yesterday afternoon so am starting to think that maybe i imagined it and i haven't felt my baby at all :( ah well. not long now :)

abz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->