May 28th
Missy86
Modo

May 29th

May 30th
Moongirl

May 31st
Frufru

could i be added on may 24th please? i seem to have gotten lost along the way somewhere :)

morning,

hope everyone is feeling ok today. Im not too bad, this cough i have picked up is keeping me awake tho and annoying me but other than that im ok :) Me and my OH went shopping on monday with the intention of buying christmas presents...came back with just 2 things for sophie! she just had her birthday on sunday so its hard when it comes to christmas since she gets so much stuff from family and friends on her birthday lol OH bought me a dress for the christmas meals we have planned and he forced me into the liverpool FC shop here in chester ergh im sure i was coming up in a rash lol he ended up buying a baby vest in red saying "my first liverpool kit" oh god i might stick it on a hot wash and shrink it :p we also ended up buying 2 t-shirts one with AC-DC on and one with Rolling stones lol they are boys t-shirts but a girl could get away with them and OH seemed rather excited about buying something that had rock bands on...i dunno men eh there i was looking at all the nice cute clothes lol

Also realised that yesterday i only had 3 weeks left till my next scan! wooohooo

Abz i know what you mean about imaginging movement, i had'nt felt bubs for a few days at the start of the week, after feeling regular movement and was starting to think i had imagined it the whole time, then last night it wouldnt stop..just when i wanted sleep! lol

logansmama, just took a look at your bump pics, mine is similar to yours, im gonna try take some pics tonight havent done one for a few weeks so be interesting to see if any change, my OH reckons the last few days i have looked pregnant not just "tubby" how nice of him lol and im the same with the stretch marks, didnt show up till after i had sophie and now this time i have found a brand new one already! nooooooo lol

woops blame the fact my keyboard played up last night lol sorry abz you are now on the list :)

ha, no worries. i was on the wrong date before in any case :)

sounds like you had a good shopping trip :) i went to buy something new for our baby, just so i had one thing, and totally failed to find anything...

think i'm going to get myself some maternity dungarees before christmas so i can wear them when we go to denmark to visit hubby's family. i'm really not looking forward to it. i would rather spend it in my own home, but hopefully i'll be feeling better by then :)

and this way i get to have first christmas with baby and my hubby and my mum at home :)

abz xx

Looks like we have a bunch of gender scans in December how exciting! Mine is on 12/21 and I'll be 18weeks1day.

Can I be added back to the due date list please? May 22nd for me! Thanks.

To all my US ladies, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

how weird i must have deleted a few names by mistake :O cos i certainly remember adding yours lol i think i need to do a copy somewhere lol

wooohoo mrsrc, ive just been to take some bump pics...i have a very odd looking stomach! lol il add it on the bump thread when i find the damn cable for my phone :)

I havn't uploadded any bump pics yet. I can def see a bump but no one else seems to be able to!! I can also feel baby if i prod my tummy but I'm not entirely sure I should do that very much!!

xx

haha i find myself prodding aswel..i used to do it all the time to sophie...actually that might explain why she is a complete nutcase...hehe im not sure if i can feel bubs if i prod tho, i have a pouch after having sophie and its still a bit flabby so not sure i could feel bubs through the flab haha.

im rather annoyed at tesco! i joined the mother and baby group thing they have if you have a clubcard and they advertise you get a pampers hamper with some goodies in it etc free if you buy a pack of nappies, so i went to all my local tesco and they dont stock it!! the closest one to me is over 20 miles away! whyyyy send these voucers out of most the stores dont stock the damn thing lol its not like the tesco's by me is tiddly they are all them superstore ones...rant over lol

Hi everyone :wave:

I've been lurking about here this week, wondering when to join in! It is nice to see you all again though, and have a bit more active conversation! The 1st tri board is really quiet now!

Anyway, i'm feeling a bit better this week - still tried but not so utterly exhausted that i can't function :thumbup: (gotta be pleased with any small improvments :winkwink:)

I haven't had a chance to look at the bump pics you girls have added, but i wondered if any of the later May mummies feel like they're showing? I definitely have a bump (and it's consistent, so don't think it can be bloating :shrug:) but now i'm starting to worry that i've been eating a little too freely :haha: One too many pies perhaps? :winkwink:

Hope you all have a good day!

:hugs:

yay welcome over moongirl you shall be added to the list!!

yay welcome over moongirl you shall be added to the list!!

Oh thanks Jolou - you must be getting sick of updating it!! And i know you're a bit miffed with them, but ta for the Tesco info - i've just signed up (there's a huge store really near me!). I've also signed up for the Boots club (you get a free changing bag, though i haven't claimed it yet). Does anyone else have any other tips for must join sites (i.e. freebies :haha:)

:hugs:

i keep thinking i need to sign up for free stuff too :) i have some vouchers for mums to be where you get some free stuff if you take it into argos. i just need to DO it. i mean, most of it will be advertising for other things no doubt but if it's free, and then another one for when the baby is born...

i have the boots bag, its not too shabby!! it will be used when OH takes baby out on his own as my sister is getting me a more girly type one that i can use as a handbag aswel lol its a shame i cant claim the tesco offer online, they have it on there but charge 30 quid for it!

i think if you sign up on the pampers website you get vouchers through, i had loads with sophie for £1 or £2 off nappies, not had any this time even tho ive updated that im pregnant again so i might use OH's email lol. Also not sure if you have done it yet but emmas diary do some mum-to-be packs that you pick up from argos or llyods pharmacy, u can sign up on website and get things through, i had them in my bounty pack tho. oo and sainsbury's are doing a little ones group, you get a free huggies pamper pack or something, im just waiting for the voucher to come through. ive signed up to loads of sites for freebies, SMA send you a free muslin cloth..ok not the best thing in the world to get but its something lol and cow and gate sent me a little beanie cow lol

oh and abz i had a strech mark cream sample in both the packs i got, and some nipple pads, a littel syringe to use with nurofen (think that was in the pack you take in after 25 weeks, i did it already tho haha) there were loads of leaflets in it that went in the recycling bin but its worth pickin up when ur near an argos..oh and also in one pack was a tiny tiny pot of sudocrem and i think there was a tube of nappy cream aswel.

well every teensy bit helps doesn't it? i am a fan of the vouchers. i just don't want to fill my house with loads of bits and bobs, especially when we are trying to have a clear out and there's stuff everywhere. am hoping to have most of it sorted by christmas so hopefully will be able to get it all then :)

abz: I have the emma's diary one and the bounty one, they have a few useful little bits in them (and some crap leaflets). I need to do a massive clear out of the whole house so it will be de-cluttered and easier to keep tidy. Such a nightmare, I am dreading doing it.

Well, I think I have my first stretch marks coming in. About 2-3 days ago I noticed them on my hips! I am one of those people that will get them (my mum got them and I had them in puberty) but if you are one of those people do you just get them or is it possible you are more likely to get them in particular areas? I think that is just wishful thinking but I have some on my hips and really faint ones on my breasts too and seem to be getting some new ones there but non on my belly YET!

i am covered in them in any case due to being overweight. i lost a lot of weight for my wedding, and they are all very faint now, so i am hoping that i won't get too many new ones. saying that, i'm piling weight back on and fear that i'm close to what i was when i started, so add a bump to that...

i'm going to start doing slimming world when i feel less sick and hopefully control some of the damage as everything i've wanted to eat so far has been bad for me...

to be honest, i think if you are going to get stretchmarks you could get them anywhere, all you can do is hope honey :)

abz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->