*** May Babies ***

at least ladies have a choice!! during my nurse training i did a maternity module (which rendered me capable and able to deliver a baby in an emergency-i dont think so!) and i have seen every type of delivery birth possible!!!! ignorance really is bliss when it comes to being in that impendimng situation yourself! haha x x x x

Posted my 1st bump pic off 2nd tri in the bump pic section! how scary was that!

Have been having so much movement today that i am slighlty freaked about how much more there is to come! It's such a lovely feeling and so reassuring. Just can't tell yet which is which moving!
Jolou sorry your feeling poorly hun xxx
How is everyone else? z

I can't wait to feel movement.. I'll bet I don't for ages! I bet kicks from twins will be amazing xx

i can't wait. i'm sure i was feeling it a few days ago but nothing since :( so it must have been a fluke. like nothing i'd felt before though :)

has anyone heard from gypsy punk since she went into hospital yesterday?

abz xx

I can't wait to feel movement.. I'll bet I don't for ages! I bet kicks from twins will be amazing xx
I feel movement off and on but only when im really relaxed or laying down..

Logansmama and Insomni - So funny about your DH's, poor things. I don't think I could handle seeing anyone cut open either I would probably barf too thank god I won't have to see anything if I do have to have a C section.

Logansmama - I see you are a having a boy, congrats! How did you find out the sex so soon, I see you are only 17 weeks...

Carrie - I had my anatomy ultrasound at 16 weeks. So - thats when they told me. I was surprised they did it so early... last pregnancy it was done at 18 weeks... (and normally its 18-20), so I don't know how I got so lucky... but I did! Yeah!

I go back in 2 weeks for ANOTHER scan too. Thats due to my placenta though...

I feel movement off and on but only when im really relaxed or laying down..

I also mostly feel movement on a evening when laying down (including the odd faint thump recently).

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all ok and have had a good day.

I am really sorry to hear your cough is so bad Jolou - I pulled my tummy muscles coughing a few weeks back and it really was sore. I hope you feel better soon.

I have just watched the video - it was flipping awesome!!! ## see told you I am a weirdo ## My goodness, if I can be half as calm and quiet as that lady I will be well chuffed. I never used to be able to squat very well but a year and a half of yoga has really opened up my hips and strenghened my thighs and I am much better at it now and can stay in the posture for quite a long time. I think if I can squatting will be my preferred birth posture. In a weird way I am almost a little bit excited about birth :blush: - I am curious what it will actually be like and I just really want to see my wee one and give them a big snuggle :hugs:

I have slept on my new £15 dreamgeni pillow (thank you TK Maxx!) for 2 nights now. It is really comfy but I cannot quite sleep on it for the whole night yet as I am not used to laying on my side and my ribs start to ache half way through the night. My favorite sleeping position is laying completely on my front - it won't be long now before it will be difficult for me to sleep like that so I am training myself to sleep on my side with the dreamgeni so hopefully it won't be such a blow when front-sleeping becomes impossible. I am unsure if I think the pillow is worth the £30 rrp, however for £15 I think it was a good buy. Plus, it does double up as a breastfeeding pillow so I will get further use out of it once the wee one is here.

I am so pleased for all of you ladies feeling your LO's move - I am a gassy one :blush: so I have no idea if I have felt genuine movement yet. LO is definately active though - he/she was waving arms around during my scan :cloud9:

I have now started to tell our friends one by one about our impending arrival and we are off to see OH family this week and will be telling them too :happydance:

Well time to go and start packing - I will be taking my netbook with me so I can keep up to speed with how you are all doing.

Have a good evening everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to all you ladies across the pond. Big :hugs: to you all

hiya everyone

anyone having pulling sensations by their belly button

has anyone heard from gypsy punk since she went into hospital yesterday?

Yeah, well, sort of. She's home I think, but last night said she wouldn't really be online very much xx

o god, I hope the whole thing last night hasnt put her off coming on

Hey Ladies!! It has been a while since I've been on so I have a lot of catching up to do!!!!

Yay! I am 16 weeks today!!!

I barely read the WHOLE thread right now and I feel so bad for her, having to go through this while pregnant. And she is having such bad morning sickness on top of it...I hope things get better for her.

I'm confused... what did I miss? What happened to Gypsy? I went back a LOT of pages and couldn't figure it out....

Oh good lord that video was vivid! I didn't realize there was that much blood and it only solidifies the importance to be hair-free on D-day!

OMG- I just watched that video. GASP! It is nauseating! Really makes me rethink the VBAC idea! AAAAAGHH! I almost lost my cookies at the end....

Oh good lord that video was vivid! I didn't realize there was that much blood and it only solidifies the importance to be hair-free on D-day!

If the video was german it might explain the hair. There is absolutely no dignity in childbirth and for someone quite prudish about showing people parts of my body they shouldn't ever see, I'm going to be in for one he'll of a shock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->