*** May Babies ***

Schucks! Having forgotten dh job training history as an emt and firefighter, I tried to scare him with videos and he doesn't even bat an eye.... Go figure

Well - I figured out the gypsy story. Found the thread. Hope she is okay. Poor thing!

Also - about giving birth... I just want to say - when it comes time to go - all dignity flies out the window! I am normally TOTALLY shy - but when I was in the heat of it - I didn't care WHO SAW WHAT. It didn't matter ANYMORE! You start to get so used to having people look at your va-jay-jay... you won't even blink an eye anymore! Now - as far as the hair goes - I made sure I was shaved last time... and plan to do the same this time if I can manage.... however... no-one really cares except ME... and I certainly won't be making a video for YouTube! LOL!!

Logansmama, my sister was like that too. Me, Im not shy at all. I wish I was more modest. Id cover my tummy up before my pvt parts, go figure huh...I used to be the one at the river or sand dunes getting all my friends to flash tatas with me LMAO and getting men to line up and moon everyone for a shot, then again I stopped doing that the older I got LOL now flatulence and burping I get all embarrassed LMAO that I know is something I need to get over LMAO

I watched that video then I decided to go on youtube and search for more. I am scarred. :cry: My hubby was at work or he wouldn't have let me do it. He's been a police officer for 10 years and has seen it all. He warned me before not to watch these videos. DON'T READ THIS NEXT PART IF DENIAL IS BLISS FOR YOU..I watched a home water birth where she was on all fours and the camera was directly on her jajay, it showed everything. She kept screaming that it hurt so much and she finally pushed just the head out but the rest of him was still in her. Poor baby's neck, looked like he was being choked by her vajayjay. She just couldn't muster up the energy for that final push for several minutes. That was the most disturbing video. But it was like a train wreck, I had to watch it until the end. It completely solidified my decision for an epidural seeing how much pain that poor woman was in.

On a lighter note...I agree on being nice and clean down there! When my hubby got home last night I asked him if he would help shave me before we go to the hospital in case I can't reach!

I take it this is your first, Carrie. There is no way you'll be able to reach (or see- shaving blind is not recommended) :rofl: It is a red-letter day post-partum when you can look down and see your bush. :rofl:

I would give serious thought re: epidurals- I was labour coach to a friend and the epidural she insisted upon in advance completely stalled her labour for several hours, making her need crazy amounts of Pitocin and causing her to suffer needlessly. Hold out without one for as long as you can.

Shaving - I was able to shave all the way to the end... I couldn't see, but did it blindly just fine. I'm sure it wasn't perfect, but it was clean... :) As a matter of fact, when they came to prep me for my c-section, the lady smiled and said "Wow - you're all done already! Good Job!". LOL!

As far as the epidural goes - I was scared to death of getting the needle in my back, so I held off until I couldn't stand the pain anymore. Plan to do the same thing next time as well... assuming I get to try for my VBAC.

i aint holding off for nothing!!!! im making sure im at the front of the epidural queue! i have never technically given birth but i have lost two at 3 months n that pain was hurrendous!! x x x x

I'm confused... what did I miss? What happened to Gypsy? I went back a LOT of pages and couldn't figure it out....

What happened last night? I was all set for a quite night on BnB but I ended up in A & E after I had a brain fart and crashed my car!

As for shaving,just get some Veet spray it on and job done,though is a bit too clean shaven looking lol
xx

I was hoping that with a mirror you could see. I won't let my oh see me in the bath, let alone shave my bits. Damn, my mum works in a laser clinic, I knew I should of got her to laser my bits more rather than my arm pits. It's probably too late now!

haha not stuck my head in this thread for a couple of days and just half laughed half shuddered my way through the posts on labour and shaving bits haha oh dear i feel like i have already left my shame at the door, pregnancy is so undignified at points!!!!!! Have a greatnighteveryone x

Hubby and I thought it would be "fun" to watch some birthing videos, so we found some online and we were horrified!!!! Seriously I don't know what we were thinking!!! I am now freaked out more than ever, and I've had a baby before:wacko:

Wow! Such a lot to catch up on!!
I watched the birth video and thought she was a lot calmer than most of the ones on sky's baby tales etc!!!
I am petrified of the birth, but also strangely looking forward to seeing how my body will cope!!!! Weird huh? This will probably change nearer the time!!
I too plan to be cleanly shaved - someone recommended an electric razor as apparently you can do that by touch when you cant see down there!!!
I wanna feel my baby move now!!!!!!
xx

I think I am getting the crap kicked out of me! Lol. I second guess everything I feel but it is in the right spot and I defiantly have never felt anything like this before. I have being at work all day and came home and laid down and keep feeling kicks. At first I thought it was a short mild pain but then an other two happened right away and I keep feeling them now. I am utterly shocked but happy because I started getting slight movements at 13+2 but have not felt a much the past week and was worrying (other than a few slight thumps that I was not sure about). I wonder why I almost only feel something when I am laying down on an evening!?! :happydance:

Is it wrong that I found "that video" fascinating?! (although I agree with most of the posts on here that she should have had a trim first! :rofl:)

I found little beans heartbeart using my doppler for the first time this evening.. it was amazing!! :)

As far as the shaving thing goes, DH and I have had a discussion about his role in assuring I'm hair free for all doctor's appointments and up to delivery. I sold my dignity with respect to him seeing 'my business' long ago.

I noticed TODAY that I can no longer see down below easily. It won't be long now till I can't see AT ALL. That means I will be shaving blindly by my next appt in 2 weeks. I refuse to go to doc appts hairy! :) I don't know... it doesn't bother me to go by touch and not sight. Its not that hard.

The Veet sounds like a good idea, but I hate the smell of that stuff!

As far as the shaving thing goes, DH and I have had a discussion about his role in assuring I'm hair free for all doctor's appointments and up to delivery. I sold my dignity with respect to him seeing 'my business' long ago.

Hubby has told me he doesn't mind shaving me but I am nervous he might cut me:haha:

I wore my first maternity outfit on Thanksgiving, I think I looked cute! But a lot of people who've seen me have said I don't look pregnant, which horrifies me because they must just think I look super FAT!!!!!

Hubby has told me he doesn't mind shaving me but I am nervous he might cut me:haha:

If he's anything like mine, he'll be more gentle than you are with yourself because the last thing he wants to do is cut you. That's love :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->