*** May Babies ***

With the movement I felt, it felt like my cervix was vibrating lol

hi all. i felt a vibrating about a week ago, maybe more now. and it was far too early but it honestly felt like nothing i've ever felt before... but then nothing. so i don't know what that was. today i felt a squirming kind of sensation when i was lying in bed. but i don't know whether that's wishful thinking. still, it's early days. but i don't see my mw for another 10 days and i want to know everything's ok again. i'm so impatient. ha.

took today off work. woke up feeling truly truly dreadful. am now off for two days so i'm hoping that i'll be feeling fab for christmas shopping tomorrow morning, not doing anything in the afternoon so can snooze if needs be, and feeling fine for my shift on saturday.

abz xx

Hey all,

Welcome Barking - congratulations on your may baby :)

Katie you are not the only one not feeling movement. I thought I might have been feeling flutters over the last week but to be honest I am pretty sure what I felt was a combination of wind and wishful thinking :blush:

Jolou I hope your arm feels better soon. Speaking of achey flu arms how is yours doing Abz? I am sorry you are not feeling great and hope a couple of days off sets you right again.

OH and I spent a couple of hours looking after our nephew this afternoon while his Mum nipped out to do a few bits and pieces. She was very thankful for the help but it really was our pleasure as living so far away from them we really do treasure every minute with him :cloud9:

Well I had an hours nap this afternoon following my lack of sleep last night. I really hope I can get a decent nights sleep tonight.

I finished Ina May's guide to childbirth last night and it was a really good read. I am now tanking my way through "homebirth" by Nicky Wesson. I had already decided that I would like to pursue a home birth before I read the books but I am really glad I have read them before I discuss it with my MW at my 16w appointment (when I remember to book it :rolleyes:). I now feel much more confident about requesting a home birth as I feel that the information have absorbed from the books will help me articulate why I want a home over a hospital birth. All my reading this week has been baby/birth related so once I have finished the homebirth book I am going to reward myself by reading twilight for the first time :)

Righto - enough from me. Have a super night everyone. :hugs: to you all and your little ones from wee-J and I :hugs:

Got back from the doctors a little while ago...got to see my baby! Hubby went with me this time so he got to see the baby for the first time, he was really happy! Still don't know what baby is, he/she had there back turned to us sleeping!

:cry: Has anyone had any pink spotting? Had tiny amount, I mean tiny but why is it happening to me now?

Ok finally caught up!

I have been second guessing whether or not I am feeling the baby...I guess because I am not feeling "bubbles" or "flutters" I started feeling like "waves" or "rolls" inside of me. The only time I really felt sure that it was the baby was a after sex, the baby was just jumping around crazy that I could not mistake it for anything. Today before my Dr.s appointment I felt a soft bump (under my belly button) but directly in the middle and sure enough when the doctor was trying to hear the heartbeat she couldn't find it on either side she finally found it right smack in the middle where I felt that soft bump...so I guess I am feeling the baby:happydance: I think I am gonna keep second guessing myself until I get a good kick!

I'm just so peed off. I spotted for weeks in 1st but it was brown, never pink. I just want everything to be ok :cry:

Widger - did you have sex recently? That could cause a bit of spotting. Maybe call your doc and just mention it though... even though its probably nothing. They may want to check you out. Really though - if its as little as you say - I would try not to stress about it unless you notice more.

We get to choose our doctor, but we've gotta pay for it. Our insurance is mediocre because we live in a rural community. If we lived in a more metro area like San Francisco, we'd have Kaiser which is better coverage but no choice.
We only get two ultrasounds through the entire pregnancy, one at 10w and one at 17w.

We get to choose our doctor, but we've gotta pay for it. Our insurance is mediocre because we live in a rural community. If we lived in a more metro area like San Francisco, we'd have Kaiser which is better coverage but no choice.
We only get two ultrasounds through the entire pregnancy, one at 10w and one at 17w.

That kind of sucks that you only get two. When I was pregnant with my son 6 years ago I remember only getting 2 ultrasounds as well, I am with the same doctor but now I get one every time I go, I love it!

in sweden they usually do one at 18 weeks and one at 32 but i had my nuchal done as well so will be 3 for me if i dont count the early ones i had...

widger it is prob just one of those things, esp if it is after sex. if it is not bright heavy bleeding and cramps i wouldn't worry. but if u r worried contact the midwife 4 reassurance.

DWand MJ we only have 2 ultrasounds here. one at 12wks and 1 at 20wks. we are not even told the sex of the baby as it is against hospital policy so if u want 2 know u have 2 go private. i am on team yellow this time. i found out with my other 2 but want a surprise this time. i think it's a boy though. time will tell!

have been having a lot of arguments with OH at moment so pretty down about that. seems like every other day he's in a strop :cry: last night he wouldn't even come 2 bed. it is really getting me down and stressed out. I weighed myself 2day and have only put on 1.5kg so far which is so little compared 2 my other pregnancies. i wonder if it is the stress. :cry: sorry rant over. hope u r all getting on well. xxx

woohooo next baby i've been waiting ages for it lol. now i'll be doing it for the next one lol. x

Thanks for the comments girls, I am on a bit of downer still but it makes me glad to see all you of girls doing fine on here, Widger I hope everythings ok for you :hugs: xxx

Thanks for comments girls. I suppose I went a bit OTT last night. I've just had such a long slog trying to get pregnant with lots of disappointment along the way and it was just a real kick in the teeth to get pink spotting last night.

I hadn't had sex and it was only a little bit so I guess it is one of those things. I had a pretty restless night last night but decided to just chill out a bit this morning. My brown spotting for 3 weeks was one of those things earlier in the pregnancy.

Then, this morning I got this sort of buzzing in my tummy (can't really explain it...), it happened twice within a few minutes, so wonder if that was movement or wind? :blush:

I really appreciate your messages girls.

Sorry you are feeling low curisoity xx

Maybebaby3 - :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"