*** May Babies ***

have to say i'm pretty glad i work from home so am just in my joggies constantly! :haha: Although i have to travel to london for a meeting next week, so i'll actually need to figure out if i can fit into any of my smart clothes, or else it's maternity shopping for me this weekend!!

Good luck with the job maybebaby3 - when will you find out if you got it?

:hugs:

ive got a sore throat now :( ahh well i can cope with that...and i just thought manuka honey should sort us all out with this cough/cold/sore throat, it has medicinal properties, OH has it all the time with toast as he has a low immune system, same with mum and shes never ill (she takes tablets for her MS which means she is more likely to get something), mmm i might have some tonight with porridge, i cant have it on its own like mum does lol.

just made my first load of mince pies, can tell im outta practice cos they are looking rather thick lol i was worried they were too thin that they would tear once the mincemeat was in but they are looking like i could have risked it haha

hope everyone has had a good afternoon

ooo moongirl i just seen your bump! thats lovely..wish mine was like that lol i just feel fat. At the mo my lower stomach looks flabby, couldnt seem to shift my pouch after having sophie, mum says its cos i had a c-section as she is the same, dunno if thats true tho lol my top half feel rather solid just no one else can tell that! doh

Awww thanks joulou :blush: am a bit concerned about the expanding hips/bum mind you :haha: i hope i don't get told off by the midwife on Monday - or faint when i see how much i've put on :haha:

:hugs:

haha well i doubt yours will be as bad as mine... i seem to be all bum at the mo, i dont have smallest anyway but oh my god i could give j-lo a run for her money right now lol luckily my MW didnt way me on my 16week app but she might do on my 20 week one..i might have to go in naked hehe

On a brighter side my hubby is OBSESSED with my boobs:haha:

LOL...he loves them, they are huge and full and my nips are super hard, I swear I now have stripper titties!!!

P.S I am impressed with them myself:haha:

Mine are looking pretty impressive too, bearing in mind I'm not used to a proper cleavage :haha:

But at the moment poor hubby only gets to look....... no touching! Too god damn sore :haha:

Just wait till after you have the baby... they get HUGE from all the milk lol

Mine are looking pretty impressive too, bearing in mind I'm not used to a proper cleavage :haha:

But at the moment poor hubby only gets to look....... no touching! Too god damn sore :haha:

Lucky for me they aren't sore anymore so we get to have fun with them:winkwink:

:happydance:Yay!!!! Mine went up a box too!!!!!:happydance:

My son is always saying let me see your baby mommy (the ticker box) and we both get excited when it moves up a box!!! He asks me "look its getting bigger is it almost time for it to come out?"

babyhope - my son - (3 yo) - doesn't understand the ticker yet - LOL, but he does keep looking at my belly and saying "Mom - your belly is bigger now. Is it time for the baby to come out yet?" and then at each drs apt (hes gone to most of them with me) he asks me if the doctor is going to take the baby out yet! So cute. He wants his brother now! Just hope he doesn't change his mind once he is actually here and he realizes that he has to share me now!

On another note - I went to get a pedicure today. While I was there, I noticed my feet are swollen. ITs kind-a freaking me out, cause my feet never swelled with DS. Not at all! And its happening already?? I also noticed my face looks puffy too - but I'm not sure if I am just really FAT now, or if its actual SWELLING! I mean - I have gained 18 pounds now... and I am almost 20 weeks. But at 20 weeks with DS, I had gained 20 pounds... (but I STARTED out 10 pounds lighter!). So I don't know.... guess it could be a little of both. Ugh. I wish I was the girl that Only gains in my belly. Not me. Every inch of me gets FAT.

Clogsy - Those dreams sound awful! They are SO REAL lately. Its scary! I have had some doozys myself!

babyhope - my son - (3 yo) - doesn't understand the ticker yet - LOL, but he does keep looking at my belly and saying "Mom - your belly is bigger now. Is it time for the baby to come out yet?" and then at each drs apt (hes gone to most of them with me) he asks me if the doctor is going to take the baby out yet! So cute. He wants his brother now! Just hope he doesn't change his mind once he is actually here and he realizes that he has to share me now!

That is so cute! When we first announced to our son that I was pregnant he looked at me and said "but mom your not fat!" He meant I didn't have the big pregnant belly, I told him that it was still early and that it would grow. Then two weeks ago he told me "mom your stomach is starting to big now" I was like "thanks alot!!" Kids are so funny:haha:

babyhope my daughter does the same, she is constantly asking if she sees me on here to see how big the baby is now, she loves it. Plus she knows that the doggy ticker is for her birthday lol. She also likes to tell me my belly is getting realllly big, wow thanks sophie lol but then she goes "its not as big as sarahs tho" thats her uncles fiance who is due in march (i think) lol.

What a night i had last night, sophie was very quiet after school, i figured she was tired but she complained of a headache, i was suprised as a few kids in her class has been off with a touch of flu, so i gave her disprol (like calpol but calpol makes her hyperkid) she went to bed fine, woke up about 10:30ish saying her head feels fuzzy and she was hot...she was burning up, i couldnt check temp as i used to borrow mums digi thermometer but she had it back last week (typical), then she would moan she was cold and shivvery so i ended up phoning NHS direct, they told me more or less what they knew and said i should see the gp this morning, had a very disturbed night, OH slept downstairs whilst sophie slept with me, phoned the docs this morning but cant get in till 4.20 this aftrnoon arghhh. to top it off when i was stroking her head last night i found lice eggs!!! then 2 live this morning, i know its nothing to be embarassed about but omg i cant stop itching now, so aswel as the docs we will also be spending the day getting rid of lice lol so much for my baking day! haha

how is everyone else doing

oh wat a difference a nice midwife can make!!!! just saw my new permanent midwife at gps! n she is lovely thsank god!! the other one was a nightmare!! heard my little girls heartbeat aswell so im a happy bunny today x x x x

Morning everyone! :)

Just back from my blood test for OC and my arm hurts like mad cos he couldn't find my veins cos of all the excema on my arms :( feeling sorry for myself!

BTW has anyone else ever had really dark urine in the morning? I noticed this morning that mine was a dark yellow slightly orangy colour (sorry if TMI!) and I felt really dehydrated when I woke up, I've had lots to drink and I feel better now and its not painful at all, is this normal cos I haven't had it before and it got me worried!

its what happens when you dont drink enough, it happens to me some mornings, if you are worried tho or it starts to hurt just speak to your mw or gp, im sure its nothing. It would also happen to me in the early evenings if i havent drank much during the day

ok i think ive scared myself by looking up sophies symptoms on the nhs direct website, i thought id have a look just to see what it said, answered exactly how i did to the nurse on the phone last night, the website ended up giving me a link to the swine flu website...now im worrying she has it, it says if u think you have it not to goto the gp but phone them up but the nurse last night told me to go to gp...im stupid i should not have looked on the damn website

its been very quiet here today lol unless im noticing cos im bored today lol

Today's a cleaning / decorating day for me. And sleeping, as usual. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"