*** May Babies ***

Hi ladies.... BNB has been weird lately. Every time I try to get on here its down for maintenance! Then when I did get on - a whole bunch of posts were there - BEFORE my last one - that weren't there the LAST TIME I was on. Strange!

I know what you mean! Every time I try to get on it says down for maintenance and then when I finally get on no one has mentioned it:) Sometimes its down for a while!

Hi everyone :hi:

I really missed BnB over the weekend. I tried to log on Fri night, sat morning and sun evening and it was down for maintenance every time :sad1: I think I must have missed the times when it was up in between the maintenance work :dohh:

We had a lovely time visiting my BIL and his family - their LO is 5 months old now and just a delightful little soul :) They were delighted to hear our news too which was really nice :cloud9: They even gave us a bouncy chair which their LO only used a couple of times and could not get on with :thumbup:

I have been a bit naughty today - OH is really doesn't want to start buying things for LO in earnest until after the 20w scan. I however don't mind/care about waiting - and have not :blush: Today I saw a really lovely play mat on our local gumtree that retails at £50-60 advertised for only £20 being sold by a lady that only lives 15mins walk from our house. I went to see it and it is just what I want so it is now in my cupboard hiding from OH until I build up the courage to tell him what I have done. I also saw an advert for a really good quality mothercare cotbed, which I have emailed about and will be going to see on Thursday. I figure I will have to tell OH about this one though as
1) He has that day off work too so will wonder why I am going to a coastal town 20 miles away
2) I think he might notice a cotbed in pieces in the car/nursery :dohh:

Oh, and I bought a lovely little knitted cardigan and hat from a charity shop today (nana-knitted and never worn) for only £1.50. It is so lovely.

I managed to get the last few bits I needed from the city for Christmas presents today. I do still have few odds and end to see to but all of them can be picked up at the supermarket. Hurray :happydance:

I have my MW appointment tomorrow afternoon - I am really hoping that I get to hear wee-J's heartbeat :mrgreen: I am also going to ask about if it is possible to have a homebirth - fingers crossed!

I still don't think that I am feeling LO flutter/kick - however whenever I am concentrating on my abdomen trying to decide if the twinges I do experience are wee-J or wind I am just really conscious of my pulse points in my lower abs hammering away - has anyone else noticed this? I am sure wee-J will be dancing away keeping me awake at night in no time ;)

Well I think I have hogged this thread enough for one post!

Have a good afternoon/evening everyone :hugs:

Logansmama - half way, goodness time is flying!!

I had a good weekend - I have discovered Becks alcohol free lager and Kopperburg pear cider alcohol free. The pear cider tastes just like the real thing!!

I think I am definitely feeling the baby now - twice I have experienced almost a rolling sensation which is really strange. It definitely did not like me lying on my left side last night in bed.

Have my gender scan a week tomorrow - cannot believe it has come round so quickly!!

Have a good week everyone!

I tell you what... I feel so good at the moment I could really do with a bottle or ten of the real Becks :haha: Of course I won't but tempting all the same as just don't feel pregnant!! I know I'm not the only one but I feel as if in limbo land at the moment. No movement yet, no sickness - just sore boobs and feeling tired.

I can't wait till my MW appointment on Thursday as I really want to hear my little ones heartbeat too Frufru.

I'm the same about movement - is it just wind or now and again is it flutters... can't tell the difference. I am very windy at the moment though :blush: God, I am so attractive at the moment :rofl:

Hey all

Hope everyone is doing well, I have my 16 week app tomorrow

any one else have really sore nipples

well ive been getting beat up from the inside and wishing bubs would stop kicking so lowwww down, seriously it feels like its kicking its way out of me lol. im sure sophie never kicked me so much down there she just moved alot...

when i first started feeling bubs it was like wind bubbles most of the time and wasnt sure if i needed to trump or if it was bubs lol

done a bit of Christmas shopping today, bought sophie a peppa pig game for the wii, a magic set and a make your own jewellery set and a christmas top from boots that was half price for £2.50..bargain!

Hey all

Hope everyone is doing well, I have my 16 week app tomorrow

any one else have really sore nipples

extremely sore nipples, especially when i take my bra off, i have to wait 10 minutes before putting a top back on lol

i am very aware of my pulse on my tummy too, and sometimes it's very difficult to work out whether it's baby i'm feeling or my own heartbeat.

Me too abz!
My lovely mum has booked me a gender scan tomorrow night in Manchester at 7.50 :cloud9: so I'll be letting you all know which team I'm on some time after that, depending how long it takes us to get home! xxx

Two hour nap again girls... Just when I thought I was over this sleepy phase. I sure hope I can break myself of the habit when I have to go back to work in January, but it's not looking likely.

Me too abz!
My lovely mum has booked me a gender scan tomorrow night in Manchester at 7.50 :cloud9: so I'll be letting you all know which team I'm on some time after that, depending how long it takes us to get home! xxx

Aww great

cant where my pj tops cos of my nipples

I'm still really tired, in fact I felt better and now so tired again so think it is normal. I am slightly iron deficient so maybe because of that?

Lucky you Katie with gender scan tomo - good luck xx I really wish I'd booked one now too as got to wait until 21 weeks arrgghh!

Missy - My whole boob area aches - ouch!

I think I may ask the MW if there is any lotion I could put on them

When is your scan Widger

Not until 14th Jan at 21 weeks!!! Arrghhhh seems so long to wait already!

it might feel like ages but the next month will fly by! i cant believe my 20 week scan is wednesday, its flown since i found out when it is, even tho then it felt like an eternity lol

I'm so excited, I've had the worst week of my entire life and I need something good to happen :cloud9: Anyone have any guesses, pink or blue?
My 12 week scans.. sorry they're a bit rubbish, they're pics of pics x

https://i48.tinypic.com/15g6rth.jpg

https://i47.tinypic.com/2uo42nd.jpg

Guesses on gender? :D

Hi everyone, I'm really not managing to get on here at the moment - my job is really busy at this time of year and sometimes I'm just too tired to turn the computer on when I get home! Been ever so tired this week too- really not coping! Saw some friends at the weekend and the late night of 10.30pm!! really tired me out!!
I have one really sore nipple too, especially in the morning. Mentioned it to my midwife last week and she said it's normal. Also getting some hip pain - anyone else getting this? It's on and off and generally on one side???
I'm also feeling really really fat!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this may sound stupid but I'm feeling really self conscious about my body at the moment and finding it hard to adjust - especialy people making comments! Think I'm going to try and post my bump pics on the bump pics page in a bit......
20 week scan on 4th Jan (at 21ish weeks)........can't wait!!!

Jolou,

How is your little girl? Hope she's feeling much better and eating a bit more now. It's horrible when they're sick, we always rotate calpol/nurofen which seems to help. My DD won't eat when she's poorly either and it breaks my heart....she's just finished her second round of antibiotoics this Winter season for 2 stinking colds picked up from toddler group, and is so much better now thank goodness.:happydance:

Love your boys names by the way, Thomas is on my list if we're team blue. Good luck for your scan on Wed too.

I'm feeling a bit better this week, still sick but it's tapering off a little so fingers crossed it will go away completely soon!

Sophie is much better today thanks for asking :) i kept her off school today tho just to give her a bit of a break, shes still not eating much as her throat is hurting, so i bought her some halls, it turns out kids under 6 can have 1 packet a day and helps with a cough and sore throat, seemed to help her as this evenin she actually asked me for more tea.

i was sooo tempted to keep her off the rest of the week lol i dont want her ill for christmas and i managed to get rid of the head lice! there is someone in her class who is not getting rid of them cos we have letters every week! luckily this was the first time sophie had them, i cut her hair (it was down her back and so awkward to comb) into a nice little bob but long enough to tie up...i am determined she is not getting them before christmas! lol

My Mum has one of them in her class too, he keeps spreading nits round the whole class.. she spoke to his mum in the end and asked her not to bring him in until he was clear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->