*** May Babies ***

Hi Girls!

Sorry it's been so long since I posted in this thread - I just seem to have been so busy!

Work is really hectic this week - can't wait for next week when it is quieter then off for 10 days over Christmas...bliss!!

MiniR is a little wriggler - can feel baby loads during the day and hubby has also felt a little movement! Its so exciting!

Our '20 week' scan is on 7 Jan when I'm actually nearer 23 weeks! Still - really looking forward to it. I don't think we'll find out the gender - I'm having quite a lot of fun guessing, though I keep referring to baby as he and him bu I only have a girls name picked out!!

I'm getting terrible heartburn at the moment and my tummy has just popped out (along with my tummy button - I already had a bit of an outie and now its worse!!) Seem to be keeping the stretch marks at bay at the mo though(fingers crossed)

Its so lovely to read about everyone else's babies! Logansmama - your boy is so cute. Can't believe something like that is in me too!!

Los of Love.

xx

good afternoon everyone. i'm on the late shift tonight.

i've just been reading the stuff about rsbabe being a troll, and as much as it shocked me, and upset me, it also really shocked me how fast the members on here engaged in a witch hunt to find her in real life and get her into trouble rather than letting those with some authority and knowledge do it. i know we all have really strong feelings about things like this, but it worries me that people are that willing to ruin someone's life, even if they are a complete *** (wasn't sure which word to write in there, ha).

anyways. think i can feel mini mic bumping around in there at the moment which is good as i haven't felt her for a while (and the last couple of days i have somehow switched from referring to bump as him to her, weird).

good luck today katie :D can't wait to find out what you're having.

abz xx

i couldnt believe abt RSbabe either, it is disgusting how she has posed 2 be in this situation and has basically been laughing at us being supportive. what a sad life some1 must have 2 do something like that. it is downright mean and insensitive when other people have real problems. all i can say is karma and at some point she will get what she deserves!

she will, but i don't think it's our place to do that, maybe the forum itself will, but people started going on about finding out her address and contacting her work. it made me really really angry, and a fool. it wasn't until i was telling someone about it this lunch time that i started thinking it was a bit iffy that she'd bother to update us, complete strangers, on how the emergency was going, until i figured she was proper friends with someone. i thought she just must be. and i work in IT and come across things like this. but i guess i'm just too trusting, ha.
but regardless of that i wouldn't stalk someone to their home or their work. i think the original people that rang and caught her at it, fair enough, but after that it started to sound rather nasty...

Can't say I know the story. Not sure I even care to know it really lol I take it a troll on here is someone who's faking to be someone they aren't?

you got it. but i've already expended all the typing i want to on her :)

how is everyone doing today? i'm at work until 11pm tonight and tomorrow. although i'm going to try and persuade the office staff that they don't need me tomorrow night really... ha.

i just got in from a quick run to the shops for selotape and found the rupert the bear magic set Sophie asked santa for on sunday, couldnt believe it! and it was only 1.99 when its ment to be 10.00. So thats the 2 things she actually asked for bought! woohoo

Woohoo!!! Isn't great when we get the things they want!!! Can't wait to see their faces on Christmas!!!

Ladies I know this is always posted...but...I rarely feel the baby:nope: I have felt it before but recently I am not really feeling anything. My last doctors appointment was December 2 and everything looked good, he/she was sleeping and my next appointment is December 30...should I be worried cause I am not really feeling anything?

ha. that's fantastic jolou :D i can't wait to have a little one at christmas. it must be so much fun :D (after all the stress of the finding pressies of course...)

aww babyhope i really wouldnt worry, last week bubs hardly moved at all for me (unless i ate chocolate :p) the week before it felt like it didnt move at all, i ended up practically prodding my belly to get it to move lol today its been very quiet untill i had some iron bru, i think it likes sugar ;)

abz its fun getting the presents for her! tho i do tend to push what i loved as a kid onto her, last year i bought her a barbie house and loads of barbies when woolies were going out of business so everything was cheap..she hardly touches it, if it was me id have loved it lol (ive still got my barbies /blush lol) i should just learn to accept the fact she only likes craft things. the only non fun thing is the early morning...we were up at half 5 last year, ok i needed to get stuff done as we had guests but still i lie in woulda been nice lol, this year she is at her dads for christmas day and back home boxing day :( it sucks but at least i get one last christmas of peace and quiet as next year we will have 2 lol and i have a feeling she wont be wanting to goto her dads on christmas day anymore (we alternate each year) especially as she gets older.

Thanks ladies.. I've just got in from work, getting ready to leave.. I have to Nair my belly :wacko: :blush: It's gone hairy since my last scan, how mad!
I'll be on to update you all about 9 probably :happydance: xxx

ha. mine has too katie. and i appear to be getting a line on it... weird.

same here i have a line of hair going from my belly button right down and now a faint one is starting going up from my belly button! this pregnancy thing is fun eh ;)

it's one hell of a chuckle that's for sure :) but my line looks more like pigmented skin rather than hair...

Yes mine seems to be getting hairy too....although no line yet!

My whole belly as got darker hair on it now... not hairy hairy but I didn't really notice it like this before, although suppose I wasn't slathering on cocoa butter day and night either.

I thought the baby was supposed to develop fine hair on its body, not the mums :haha: If this continues we will all be a bunch of yetis by the end!!!

:rofl: at picturing us all as yeti's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad we're all hairy.. keeping you all in suspense, about to post a whole thread about myself muahaha xxx

i was just thinking about youu!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->