*** May Babies ***

haha i like that idea! its such a pain, its not like the stuff is cheap either! the poor thing has had the nit comb through her hair every night since friday lol

just thinkin about it makes me itch! and im nit free lol had mum, OH and sis checkin lol

haha i like that idea! its such a pain, its not like the stuff is cheap either! the poor thing has had the nit comb through her hair every night since friday lol

just thinkin about it makes me itch! and im nit free lol had mum, OH and sis checkin lol

Hi everyone. I'm due May 25th. :D

I feel weird... I haven't bought anything yet. But I'm getting the sudden urge to. I wish I could know the sex now! I won't until January 5th. Boo!!!

o i know what you mean i keep seeing outfits! im hoping the tinker is a poser and wants to show us what it is lol

Also getting some hip pain - anyone else getting this? It's on and off and generally on one side???
QUOTE]

I've been having really bad hip pains, Keeps me up at night. also can hardly walk from it. I've got an appointment on wednsday(plus gender scan), so I will see i there is something to help then.

Have you tried lanisoh (sp?) for your sore nipples? A friend recommended using it before breastfeeding (probably should of asked why) but she swore by it.

My midwife gave me lahnisol to use at my 15 week check - great stuff!! Think Boots sell it x

i am very aware of my pulse on my tummy too, and sometimes it's very difficult to work out whether it's baby i'm feeling or my own heartbeat.

That is how I feel! Every time I touch my stomach I can feel my pulse pounding and it makes it hard to distinguish!

Off topic: I am so bummed out, my son really wants a star wars back pack and there is no stores around me carrying them. I found a new one for cheap on ebay and I swore I thought the auction would end at 9PM tonight so I waited til after I got off work to bid, but found out it ended at 9AM and NO ONE had even bidded on it....I am sooo sad :( I really wanted to get it for him for Christmas :(

could u not email the seller? might be worth a shot

haha its amazing what we will do to get the present our kids want

Katie - EXCITED to hear what you are having! I'm guessing a boy - but I suck at guessing.... which means its probably a girl! :)

Babyhope - I hope you get that backpack! I bet the seller just wants to get rid of it and will probably sell it to you!

As for me - I had my 20 week check up today! It went super! My mom and sister came with me... so they got to see too! The U/S tech let us see baby in 3D! It was sooo cool! He is super cute - if I do say so myself!

My previa has corrected itself - which is great news... that means I can get back to SEX for one thing - :) - and still have a shot at my VBAC too!

Baby is already head down. And I didn't realize how HIGH UP baby is! The tech seriously was using the wand BY MY UPPER RIB CAGE to see parts of him! I was so surprised! I really didn't think he'd be so high up already! I guess that explains the shortness of breath though!

He is measuring perfectly and looks great health wise! I couldn't be happier. I posted a pic in a seperate thread, but I'll put them here too!

Attachments

• 001_1.jpg
    001_1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
Jolou and Logansmama- I am soooo happy:happydance: The seller got back to me and said that they would sell it to me!!! They are also selling it to me at the price of the starting bid which was $8.50 instead of the buy it now price of $13!!! I know my son is going to love it!!!

Logansmama- that is so great that your mom and sister got to see! And in 3D! My hubby wants to get one already but I was worried about the baby being too small still, at 20 weeks how did your baby look? I was thinking of getting one at 26-30 weeks but hubby said he will pay for 2...so should I go for it?

Now go have :sex:!!!!!

posted in your separate thread logan but il do it here too lol :) those pics are so good! i still think he is camera shy hehe

katie good luck finding out the sex today! fingers crossed the legs aint crossed :D I have mine tomorrow and been trying to think of ways to make sure baby is moving about enough that we might get to glimpse, theres another thread here somewhere from someone else and some ideas was cherry cola or fruit juice lol i know bubs goes on the wriggle if i have mite aero so maybe il have that at 9am just before the scan haha

woohoo babyhope glad you got what your son wanted, sophie has asked for a rupert the bear magic set :S no idea where she got the idea from but i cant see it, so i bought her a cheap little one, i dont think she would be abel to do the tricks anyway and would be down to me doing the tricks lol.

I was silly last night and stayed up untill 1am watching various things i recorded on the tv and watching the last episode of one tree hill for this season as i am impatient and couldnt wait for next week! i cried like a baby the whole way through!

Hey all

just had my Mw app and she found the heartbeat straight away, little monster was prop asleep again lol

Hope yours went ok FruFru

i just got in from a quick run to the shops for selotape and found the rupert the bear magic set Sophie asked santa for on sunday, couldnt believe it! and it was only 1.99 when its ment to be 10.00. So thats the 2 things she actually asked for bought! woohoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->