*** May Babies ***

haha i thought the same thing pixie i still dont feel it enough to be woken up...in saying that i didnt with sophie either, i must be a deep sleeper.

After phoning the hospital a few weeks back to see if sophie could come and they said yes its fine, we took her today but OH and sophie had to wait outside whilst i had measurements done, they were allowed in right at the end to find out the sex and to see him moving about (i keep typing it!!!), i guess its good she got to come in but i had to tell OH it was really boring doing the measurements and didnt really see much, they didnt even tell him the reason he had to wait, he had took sophie to the loo then i got called in.. so im a tad annoyed at that.. oh well :)

there are sooo many in team blue!!

we had a chippy tea and now i feel sick :(

Evening Ladies,

After feeling stomach pains all day today I went to the loo earlier and found some blood so we have spent the rest of the afternoon / evening in hospital. They are suspecting placenta previa ... to be confirmed at my scan on Friday. Glad we heard spuds heartbeat but hope everything is ok at the scan.

Hope everyone has had a good day. x x x

nope not decorating blue more neutral colours! not thought of boys names yet xx

Same as us, went for neutral colours. You can never be too sure! Lol. Better start thinking of names now... we're half way there already! *excited!* xxxx

i know i cant believe it we'll have to book our next door beds in the ward soon eeeeeeek its over halfway now argggggghhh!! xxxx

hope everything goes ok on friday hope&faith :)

awww you get a nursery to decorate :( we live in a 2bed box and sophies room is not big enough for a baby aswel so he will be in with us untill hopefully we can afford to move later in the year. i love doing up rooms!!

Haha! If I am having a girl EVERYTHING is going to be pink:haha:

Hi everyone. I'm due May 25th. :D

I feel weird... I haven't bought anything yet. But I'm getting the sudden urge to. I wish I could know the sex now! I won't until January 5th. Boo!!!

We're due date twins!

Jolou- ROFL over the waddling yettis :)

Less than two days until our big gender scan... Can't wait! Then I won't feel guilty about shopping!

Yay! How are you feeling at 17 weeks? I feel very unpregnant at the moment. Just eating a lot, lol. Have you felt the baby yet? I'm so jealous, my gender
ultrasound isn't until January 5th!

I'm actually feeling pretty good. The insomnia and ms have both subsided. Only real issue is that I can't take anything stronger than tylenol when I get a headache or migraine. I started feeling flutters at 14w. I don't think there have been any proper kicks yet but I can feel stronger flutters and rolling. What's weird is that I can't really see a bump when I'm standing (I just look thick) but first thing in the morning it's a hard lump that's undeniably baby.
How are you feeling? Getting the 2nd tri bloom yet? The gender scan will
come soon enough! We're already halfway through December and only a week and a half from Christmas.... It'll be here before you know it ;)

Have you picked out any names? Dh stopped playing the name game with me until we find out the gender and I'm hoping my interest in nursery decor picks up after we find out... Right now it's kinda 'blah'.

My monthly appointment would have fallen right in the middle of my doc's vacation, so they gave me an option of before or after the holidays. I jumped at the chance :)

My boyfriend, bless his heart, is doing his best. He bought me a heating pad for my lower back. And he is deadset on buying me a pregnancy pillow. Makes tea for me and such. I'm lucky. Him being so nice helps me feel good! :D Is second tri bloom a lie? Because I haven't seen any of it yet! Haha. My skin is okay. But I think the fact I'm drinking at least two liters of water a day has something to do with it. I wish I would glow! The boyfriend is CONVINCED it's a girl. So all we have been talking about is girl names. He liked Leslie, Jade, and Delilah. I really wish I could say I liked them (no offense). But it just doesn't click for me! It will take us awhile to agree. I like the name Noah for a boy. Or Blake. I obviously think this baby is a boy. If it is a girl, she sure threw me through a loop. What about you? Are you glowing? Any names?

Boy or girl, I like neutral colors as well! :D I've never been big on pink. Too much just makes me go "ick." But that is just me! I love yellows, browns, oranges, and greens.

So - I think we need to update our list with the sex of baby for those of us that know! This is so exciting! Love it!

hope - I hope all is okay with you. I bet it IS a previa. Hopefully it will correct itself for you like mine did! I find it odd that they are making you wait two days for a scan.... seems to me like they should have done it right away.... ah well. Keep us posted. Hopefully its nothing major! In the meantime, just take it easy!

I don't want to go to work :cry: I want to go baby shopping! I'm so beyond bored of my job already, I could do it in my sleep. :dohh:

Obviously I mean shopping for things for my baby, rather than shopping FOR a baby :lol:

Congrats on baby girl Katie.

Congrats to the rest of you on your boys. Arrghhhh FruFru how are we going to wait till 14th Jan to find out!!!!!

Got MW appointment today so hope to hear the heartbeat woo hoo!!

Hope - hope all is ok at the docs xx

Jolou and Mrs A congrats on your blues

BabeeAngel - I don't know much about baby development but just looking at my own friends babies they all seem to be at different stages. You are not a bad mum at all.
I don't know how you cope with another little one to look after at the same time!

Hope&faith really hope everything is ok for you and let us know how you get on.

I have not been able to get on since Monday. I completely freaked myself out watching that Amanda Holden midwife programme. DH had to calm me right down - I was sobbing my heart out in a panic!!!! I have seen things before but not when I have been pregnant and knowing that I am going to have to go through it myself!! I think it shocked DH to see me in such a state about it tbh! And I think he now realises what a big thing giving birth actually is!!!

I am still feeling ok - can get tired on some days but then every other night I seem to wake about 3am for a couple of hours. My bump still looks tiny compared to some ladies on here but it is definitely there now.

I think I am really starting to feel the LO now - it feels like little scratches inside. Rage Against the Machine came on the radio earlier and it started going mad!!! Don't know if it can even hear at the moment - might have been the vibrations as had it on quite loud!!

Countdown is now on - 5 days until gender scan!!

haha cactus girl looks like you may have a rage against the machine fan there ;) we think Harrison is a artic monkeys fan, it came on at the Christmas party for OH work and omg he would not stop moving about! but then again he kicks me when i play backstreet boys lol. I watched the Amanda Holden thing too and even tho ive been through it all i got a bit freaked out and was crying when that baby was born at the end!.

omg why did noone explain to me about stretch marks :p just went for a shower and i knew i didn't have any on my stomche (yet) nd tht i did on my bum :p but i didn't expect them ll over my thighs :( how am i meant to hide these :( o well i knew my body would change and i don't mind for my baby :)

ahh the joys of being pregnant :) i have always had a few thin ones on the tops of my thighs, i just use stretch mark cream and now bio oil (it was on offer lol), ive always used the cream and they do fade eventually :) good job sarongs are fashionable with swim wear

omg why did noone explain to me about stretch marks :p just went for a shower and i knew i didn't have any on my stomche (yet) nd tht i did on my bum :p but i didn't expect them ll over my thighs :( how am i meant to hide these :( o well i knew my body would change and i don't mind for my baby :)

stretch marks on your thighs??? I have been checking my stomach and boobs did not think to look that far down?!?

What is that about?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->