*** May Babies ***

i guess where ever we put the weight on is where the stretch marks will appear if your prone to them. i wish i was one of those lucky ones who dont get them! lol

i know thts where i hd been checking aswell and in our bathroom our mirror cuts off near my bum and thtat how i noticed my bum and then checking to see if there was more saw them all over my thighs aswell :( maybe this way i can void my tummy :p

I've always had stretch marks. I'm one of those when growing up who was 100lbs then went to 150 then went to 110 then back up to 170 then down to 120 lol Im at the most ive ever been right now so not sure when Ill see more stretch marks or not. Im kinda hoping they stay the same but will see. I gain weight all over rather then in any one spot normally.

ok i was on team yellow, esp made easy by fact our hospital had a no gender telling policy but i went 4 my 20wk scan and the sonographer asked if we wanted 2 know. i wasnt sure but my dh has been having a tough time at work lately and really wanted 2 know so we said yes esp as my son was with us and desperately wants a brother (though my daughter wanted baby 2 b a girl). anyway it turns out that my intuition was right 4 the 3rd time! it's a boy! so am now officially team blue! hope all you lovely ladies r ok xxxxx

I got stretch marks on my thighs the first time round, although I don't seem to remember getting them when I was pregnant... I was obviously so big when they came that I couldn't see my thighs! Lol.

They do fade. Mine are very pale silvery lines now and you can hardly see them.

Does anyone know, if you aready have silvery stretchmarks from a previous pregnancy, will they go really dark and red again the next time you get pregnant?

cactusgirl - its not just that she won't crawl... she has always hated being on her stomach, so she hasn't had much tummy time, and because of that she hasn't developped strong core muscles... so she over compensates with her back muscles (between her shoulder blades) and over extends her arms back all the time. this is why i feel like irs my fault, if she cried i would take her off her tummy right away. It's just really stressing to me because I feel like I've held her back. And now that she has been waking to feed every hour and a half I barely have the energy to try and help her fix it... I made a Dr appointment to have her seen today to make sure she is alright. Hopefully it will help me sort some things out...

I wish I could find out the sex of my baby... our hospital won't tell you :(

woohoo maybebaby!! another boy for may lol

im the same shawnie was up and down alot when i was a teen so had them already on the tops of my thighs and a few on my boobs but were never noticeable.

pixie i was wondering the very same, i managed to get reallly bad stretch marks on my lower stomach first time around, tho im sure they werent there during the pregnancy! they eventually turned a white silvery colour and now im wondering if they will be back with a vengance, so far they actually seem smoother and no way near as noticable, not sure if thats due to the oil or not tho, time will tell i guess!

i really wouldnt worry too much babee (easier said than done i know!) im sure the doc will have some good advice on how to help her on her stomach.

Woooohoooo!!! So excited:happydance:

I just checked the tracking number on my ebay order for my angel sounds heartbeat doppler and it arrived in my town this morning which means I will get it this afternoon!!!!!!! Hehe, it is suppose to be a Christmas gift but I don't know if I can wait that long!!! Even hubby can't wait, he said we can open it use it then rewrap it:haha:

BabeeAngel - I have no idea what you should have done in that situation - surely you are not going to leave your baby crying on her front if she does not want to be. Hopefully the doctor will have some suggestions for you - I am sure they have seen it all before.
xxx

Babyhope... tut tut... what would Santa say?? LOL. Only 8 more sleeps to go!

im having my wii fit on christmas eve haha and the raving rabbids (if it ever turns bloomin up!!!) sssshh dont tell santa! oo and im having my hair done tomorrow as a christmas present ooo its fun being naughty haha oh god the ways i get my kicks nowadays is depressing.. lol

i tell you what tho im desperate for the clothes mum has bought me, they are a few maternity ones as my normal tops are starting to look a bit daft, i could use one of them now! ive only got t-shirts that long enough and its a tad cold outside lol

apparently its snowing in manchester!! is this true!! that means it might snow where i am!! ooooo

I'm actually going to the doctor to make sure nothing is wrong with her because she's been especially cranky/fussy for the last few weeks and not sleeping well. The nurse that came to help me with her stomach muscles, etc. told me I should go see the Dr. to rule out that something is wrong because of how fussy she is... I know it sounds bad but I kinda hope it's something so that it can be fixed (ie. earache, sore throat etc.... ) I can't take much more of being woke up 7-8 times a night, and she just seems so miserable all the time. Sorry for ranting so much, I'm just so stressed and feel like I'm doomed once the second baby comes :(

oo someone lied to me!

i know what you mean babee, if she is poorly at least you know why she is fussy at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->