*** May Babies ***

babeeangel - dont stress so much. my son hated tummy time and my neither he or my daughter crawled til they started 2 walk! lol! they prefered being on their feet. i had a walker 4 them (i know many people frown on them and say they delay actual walking but that is not my experience. dylan walked at 13months 1 week and erin at 12months 3 days). every baby develops differently. dylan could stand in his cot by 7-8months but wasn't crawling. maybe she won't crawl either. there are many babies who don't.

hope&faith - good luck with the scan. update us later xxx

all u ladies living in snowy places i am so jealous! it never snows here as it doesnt get cold enough. we're thinking of driving up 2 sierra nevada in granada (3hrs or so away) so kids can see and play in the snow over xmas hols.

congrats to everyone on their scans :)

i have just managed to navigate leeds city centre in the snow and ice without falling over and have made it home. i can no longer feel my feet however and think there is going to be a rather painful warming up process going on within the next few minutes...

am having christmas day with my mum tomorrow so have to come to terms with the rather daunting task of making christmas dinner tomorrow. aargh, ha. also have to wrap everyone's presents and finish off the christmas tree. mum is also going to dye my hair for me. i shall have bright red bits again :D

abz xx

hi everyone :wave:

What a busy week i've had! And managed to get a horrible cold :nope: Am so pleased it's friday (though still have loads of work to get finished today :growlmad:)

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I'm going with a group of girly friends for an overnight stay in a hotel, with spa and 2 treatments included. Should be bliss!! Swimsuit is a bit of a stretch on me mind you, so might try and nip out to get a maternity one in the morning - at the moment i look a bit like one of those baby seals you see on tv that look too fat for their skin :haha:

anyway, just wanted to say 'hi' since i've been quiet all week, and wish you all a great weekend with or without snow!!!

:hugs:

I had so frustrating day today. I don't know what it was today but everybody were so nasty, were argueing and so on. Okey, handled that. Then came 12th grade. I was happy cause 18-19yo girls are adults I thought. Wrong. They were such bitches today. Made me so angry. They haven't done their things and are asking me to let them play volleyball. Camon! They had missed grades from early November. It is more than a month and they knew today is last day to correct their grades. Everybody had exuses. I don't have chlothes, I'm sick, I have a headache etc. They asked to do that next week but then we have shortened classes, 30 minutes only and then they will come ask me to let them just sit cause it takes 10 mins to change clothes and after again. I've never called them bitches but today I'm doing that. I even yelled at them, I usually don't even raise my voice. I know hormones have a big part in my emotions but still. 3 years and nobody have made me that angry before.
Also OH called that he'll be late. What a bad day today.
Poor baby, has to put up with such anger flows.

Afternoon ladies,

Well everything is ok with LO but they wouldnt tell me the sex so im really annoyed ... has anyone had a private gender scan? Are they worth it? x x x

I am 19 weeks today:happydance:

I am so happy for so many reasons!!!! Today is my last day of work, I get winter break for 3 weeks (paid:happydance:) so today is my last day!!! I really need this vacation! I am also happy because I believe I've been feeling the baby alot these last two days...they are like very light taps from inside, I keep saying I "believe" or I "think" but honestly what else could it be????

Have a great day ladies!

woohoo halfway there technichly (sp?) ill say it next week aswell lol. sorry just wanted to say tht :)

I've got a horrible cold, I can't breathe properly :cry: I've got two 2 day weeks at work coming up though because I booked a day off each week and we're closed the rest of the time :happydance:

Hello everyone!!
Frufru - How did you manage to get a cot for £30 - I need one!!!!
I am loving feeling baby Mork move - have felt it now for the last 3 days, seems to happen more and more each day!!! Last night I lay in bed at 4am grinning to myself like a mad lady as I could feel Mork bouncing around in there!!!! Cant wait till DH can feel it too!!! Doesn't feel like little bubbles popping, more like one big one!
Hope you are all well.
x

Hi girls. Today was my last day of work until Jan 4th - and man do I need the break! Those children are wearing on me BIG TIME. They are an awful awful group. Turns out today that one is being moved out of my class as of the next day we are back - because her mom didn't like what I had to say about her. Truth is - I was blunt on the phone with her. REALLY blunt - but I'm tired of dancing around the truth with these parents about their kids. I don't blame her for being upset about what I said - but too bad. It was all true. I told her that her daughter's behavior in my class is disgusting and the one day she was out I was actually able to teach without disruptions. Her daughter craves attention and if she doesn't get positive she'll happily take negative. She is rude and stubborn and only does what SHE wants. Sorry - but your daughter is 8 and thats not gonna fly in my class. She will most likely fail because she is not learning anything....

Well - she went and complained and now she is being moved out - so MERRY CHRISTMAS to me... I'm a bit irritated because somehow I feel like it reflects badly on me - but at the same time - I'm thrilled to be rid of her! And - on a side note - she was also moved out of her first grade class for the same reason. Mom didn't like the first teacher.... so I KNOW its not me.... but anyways.....

I'M FREE for the next 16 days! Hooray!

Gotta Go for now - hope you all have a nice evening!

Oh - and Marta - I know what you mean about the screaming. I feel like I scream so much these days and I hate it! I hate that that is what my bubs hears all day! Poor thing!

Afternoon ladies,

Well everything is ok with LO but they wouldnt tell me the sex so im really annoyed ... has anyone had a private gender scan? Are they worth it? x x x

if u want 2 know then they are well worth it xxx sorry u didnt get 2 find out sex but hope everything is well with placenta and bleeding :hugs:

Hi Guys,

Battery is fully charged this time!

Mork I should have mentioned that the cotbed was 2nd hand :dohh: I found it advertised on my local gumtree and I am chuffed to bits with it. I tried to post a pic of it but I have never been able to make pictures work on here :rolleyes: Here is a link to the ad that has pictures if you are interested https://norwich.gumtree.com/norwich/05/51002105.html. It is about 3-4 years old and was bought by the seller as new - it has a few scuffs but a new one will get those eventually!

I have also managed to pick up the following pre-owned bargains today for a very manageable 8 quid:
- Blokes guide to pregnancy
- pair of hooded towels
- kiddicare parasol
- orange cellular blanket

Randomly I had bought the blokes guide to pregnancy for OH from amazon for Christmas and it arrived today and will be returned shortly saving me a fiver :thumbup:

I love getting great 2nd hand bargains :happydance: I think I might start a list (while I can still remember everything) of everything I buy so I can keep track of how much I spend on LO and calculate my savings later on - Yes folks I am that sad

I have a saturday shift tomorrow BOO! I better go and get thingsready for the morning. Have a good night everyone :hugs:

Thanks frufru - will have a good look! Certainly could do with getting as many bargains as possible and like you I am not worried about 2nd hand as new stuff will get ruined anyway!!!
xx

Hi All

I am really sorry that I haven't posted on here for ages. I just seem to manage to catch up with everyones posts and I am so tired to post anything myself. Plus i havent really had much to tell anyone or complain about. Its just great hear that everyone is doing so well and giving each other a great deal of support.

I've had a bit of an eventful week. Last Saturday night I was round at my sister in laws house when I tripped over my nephews toys and went flying across the floor, twisted my ankle and landed on my front. Being a nurse myself I said I would be fine but my SIL insisted that I got checked out. I phoned NHS 24, at first the dr was really unhelpful but he then realised that I was really anxious so he sent me to out of hours. There I saw a lovely female GP who phoned the hospital that I am attending and got me seen by the on call ob reg. It was really reassuring to get checked out and we heard baba g's heartbeat for the first time which was magical.

I had my routine BP check up on Thursday and everything is fine. I think that is still due to the fact the my body shape hasn't changed at all. You wouldnt for one minute think I was pregnant.

Today we had our 20 week scan, which was amazing. I cant believe how much baba G has grown in the last 8 weeks. Everything is well, we have decided that we are gonna stay on team yellow so no idea what we are having.

We are off pram shopping tomorrow, if the snow stays away. Can't wait as I have fallen in love with the Silvercross sleepover mode and would love to just purchase it.

Anyway I suppose i better stop hogging the forum and get off to bed.

I hope everyone has a nice festive weekend

Elaine

Ladies, are you feeling movements every day? I am a bit worried about my baby as it can go 2 or 3 days without me feeling anything. I seriously cant remember it was like this with my son's pregnancy.

hello ladies.
I dont know if any of you remember me or not. I MCed in October but was a part of this thread and due May 26th. i just wanted to let you know that i got my :bfp: :D You girls were such a support system for me when i MCed that i just wanted to tell you my wonderful news.

I hope you all are well. Sorry i haven't dropped by in the last couple of months. After the MC i had to unsubscribe to this thread because it was just emotionally rough. Anyways, i hope your pregnancy's are going well. i presume most of you know what you're having by now! :friends:

Guppy - I do remember you.... and I'm SO happy for you! Best wishes for a HH9M! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->