*** May Babies ***

Jolou.... The twins are non id so have an even bigger choice on what the sexes are!!! xx

I'm dying of a cold! I have the pregnant equivalent of man flu I think.. Ugh. I haven't had a cold like this for years, I feel awful.
I got a letter from FOB this morning too which set me back about 10 steps, it was sent before I told him we were over etc. Sorry for anyone who doesn't know what I'm on about, there's a thread in GS..
And I just made my last Lemsip, and was making my Mum a cup of tea aswell. I put the milk in the Lemsip so had to throw it away, I'm gutted!

i wish my pj's fit lol i need to invest in some bigger ones i think!

OH has just left me to go playing with scaleletrix..(spelling?) really why go and stand in a freezing cold garage and play with racing cars..... lol

Haha! I wear hubbys tee shirts to sleep in, so very roomy!

If your husband is playing with racing cars now he is going to have a blast when your son comes!!!

Katie.... hope you feel better soon hun xxxx

i wish my pj's fit lol i need to invest in some bigger ones i think!

OH has just left me to go playing with scaleletrix..(spelling?) really why go and stand in a freezing cold garage and play with racing cars..... lol

Haha! I wear hubbys tee shirts to sleep in, so very roomy!

If your husband is playing with racing cars now he is going to have a blast when your son comes!!!

haha he is lovin the fact we are having a boy, football, racing cars, boys toys...he cant wait! he has managed to get sophie into football (grrrr) and i think she would like the racing cars..she watches it on the tv with him but i refuse to let him turn her!! she will love barbies if its the last thing i do! haha

aww katie feel better soon! it sucks being ill when pregnant it seems to make everything 100 times harder

My friend came by with my old maternity clothes so I have some clothes that fit! :happydance: Congrats to all you lucky ladies with your boys and girls- I think if I can get the money together at all I will have a gender scan done in March. :cloud9:

Insomnimama - Glad you got some new maternity clothes. Love hand-me-downs!

Wowzers. What a long day. My little guy woke up at about 3:30 this morning and was throwing up. Poor kid was throwing up all day. I felt so bad for him. It is now 6:30 at night and he has not puked in a couple of hours, he is holding down fluids, and just ate a bit of watermelon too. I am hoping he continues to improve. Apparently its going around - his cousin just had it too. I hate to see him sick. They are so helpless! Its heartbreaking!

And my sister - she was in town visiting, she leaves tomorrow morning - but is avoiding us like the plague cause she does not want what he has! I don't blame her - but its annoying that I couldn't spend her last day with her. We were supposed to go to the zoo today! BLAH. Oh well. And poor Logan - every time he would throw up he'd say "I feel better now - can we go to the zoo now?".... awwww.

Hopefully he will be all good Monday. Then maybe me and dh will take him instead. (DH's day off). Fingers crossed that I avoid it - although I bet I won't since I have been thrown up on about 3 times today - and peed on too. :roll:

Anyways - it gave me a good excuse to clean the heck out of my house! I bleached EVERYTHING bleach-able... and vacuumed and dusted and cleaned EVERYTHING else! AND THE BEST PART - I found my husbands wedding ring that has been missing for MONTHS! So happy! Gotta love that!

Well - I hope everyone else is doing good. Speak to you all soon! :)

Just thought I'd update you all. My DH, DS and I went for our private scan this afternoon and found out we're on TEAM PINK!!! The baby was really shy and wouldn't face the camera! She was jumping around everywhere. The sonographer said we are having a beautiful healthy baby. I'm so happy! :)

Pixie - Congrats on a little girl! Lucky! Now you will have one of each! Perfect! So happy for you! Now go out and buy some PINK!

Congrats to all of you ladies on finding out your teams! We weren't so lucky at Thursdays appointment... Doc decided we're still a little early so we have our gender scan scheduled for 12/31 at 19w2. Other than the dissappointment of not finding out our team, he said everything is perfect and we got to hear little Pippin's strong and fast heart beat.

congrats on team pink pixie!

katie sorry 2 hear that u r still feeling rotten! get well soon!

i'm in desperate need of maternity tights as it is getting colder but nowhere here in gibraltar stocks them!!! grr! am looking up on the internet but they r so expensive and then there's the postage and packing on top but it is that or freeze when wearing skirts and dresses. we have no central heating in most places in gibraltar either so really need them!!! if any1 knows of somewhere that i can get them cheap on the internet let me know!!!

we are going with my parents and inlaws and sisters 4 a meal with santa at a local hotel 2day. dylan is well excited and has picked out a tie 2 wear bless him so he looks smart! lol! i will take some photos and see if i can put them on here later, i've never tried 2 attach any photos so i have no idea how to!!!

at the moment erin and i r up and watching kids tv on channel 5 and DH and dylan r in bed! all right 4 some! hope u all have a nice relaxing sunday :hugs:

DW - I'm sorry you couldn't find out your team. I am guessing girl for you, or I bet you would have seen something at your scan already! It'll be a fun surprise to start the new year out with...

Maybe - Breakfast with Santa sounds like something my little guy would love. Fun Fun. You are funny about the tights. I have only worn ONE dress since I got preggo... and never wore any last time. I feel too fat for them!

lol logansmama i like dresses and long knitted tunics so really need tights. is logan better now?

Just thought I'd update you all. My DH, DS and I went for our private scan this afternoon and found out we're on TEAM PINK!!! The baby was really shy and wouldn't face the camera! She was jumping around everywhere. The sonographer said we are having a beautiful healthy baby. I'm so happy! :)

congrats!! some one else one the 1st May on team pink :happydance:

ok where to begin.... the last 3 days have been very stressful.... On Thursday I took Aubrey for her doctor appointment to see if they could tell me why she has been so cranky... they weighed her and she had gone from 15lb 5 oz at 6 months to 13lbs 7oz at 7.5 months... she had dropped right off the curve chart :( So they asked me to weigh her, nurse her then weigh her again, she only got 10ml off me. Being pregnant and nursing my milk has gone, and I didn't know... so basically she had been starving :(

They admitted us to the hospital right away. My Dr. told me I had to stop breastfeeding her and get her on the bottle with some formula... but she wouldn't take bottles, she's been breastfeed exclusively since birth... The nurses had to basically force her to take the bottles, and after a day of not eating she finally gave in...

This was so hard to watch and I cried for the whole time cause I feel so guilty(and still do) that my poor baby wasn't getting enough food... This explains why she was constantly nursing and up every hour in the night...

We got home last night and she is taking the formula well, and even only woke every 4 hours in the night last night! It feels like I brought a different baby home, she's happy again!

Sorry for the long story, it's been such a hard few days and I'm not ready to tell many people in real life because I feel so guilty about this.

On the plus side, the nurse in the hospital let me hear my babies heart beat, I think she knew I needed cheering up.

BabeeAngel - STOP beating yourself up! You are doing the best you can. Its not your fault that you didn't know she wasn't getting enough milk! You took her to the doctor, you solved the problem, and now she is getting back on track! That makes you a GOOD mama! A bad mama wouldn't have bothered! Now - I am so happy Aubrey is feeling better. You feel better too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->