*** May Babies ***

still not finished my christmas shopping and am beginning 2 panic!

Morning all.

I managed to book a gender scan yay its at 9.30 this morning so will finally find out what team we are on!!!

My 20 week scan was brill, she couldnt see any further bleeding and said everything was fine altho baby is measuring above average so im a bit nervous we are going to have a huge baby. OH just said ha ha look at its big belly!!!

Cant wait for my gender scan, will hopefully update as soon as I can!!! yay.

As for christmas shopping ... I havent started yet! So thats my job for Monday and Tuesday, I wish I had easy people to buy for but I have no idea what to get people!!!

Anyway enough from me! Hope everyone has a brilliant weekend!

Hope&Faith - really happy to hear everything was ok with your scan but how annoying they won't tell you the sex. Where are you?? My private gender scan is about £70 but also not having my 20 week scan till 23 weeks due to being away so thought it was worth while also getting peace of mind before flying long haul.

Guppy - of course we remember you!! That is fantastic news - congratulations!

Lilprutten - I don't feel the LO everyday - 2days ago it was moving tonnes then nothing at all yesterday. I think it is common in the early stages of movement

Katie - hope your snotty nose clears up soon!

All you teachers out there - enjoy your hols you deserve them!!

Well my day has started well - I have managed to get Peter Kay tickets this morning. I tried in the last batch of sales for the first dates in Manchester but did not get any. He then released some more but they were days around my due date so thought would be risking it. I have just got tickets for Sept 2011!!! LO should be about 1yr 4months by then - how scary!!!! But managed to get floor seated ones in front of the stage so hopefully worth the wait!!

I am off out tonight into Manchester for a meal and some cheesy Xmas dancing with the girls so really looking forward to that as long as my dancing skills are as good as I think they are after I normally have a few drinks!!

Have a good weekend everyone!
x

Hope&Faith = just seen we cross posted - wow that was a quick appointment but how exciting - let us know what you see!!

Ha ha yeah I know managed to book online yesterday so looking forward to seeing bubs again! My sis is over for christmas and her and my mum are both sitting waiting to hear which it is!!! Not long to go now!

i'm a teacher and i don't finish term til tuesday! talk about being used til the last second!!! grrr!!!!!!!

I went to see midwife on Thursday. She couldn't find the HB to start with and had to stop myself from getting in a panic. She told me to relax and that it is quite common not to hear the HB straight away, she prodded me about a bit and there it was :happydance: so so happy. Was 150 bpm. So, do you think it could be a girl according to the old wives tale? :)

My last day yest too woo hoo (well until 4th Jan) - love the fact I can just lie in and turn off my alarm clock.

Logansmama - Sorry you had a bad ending to the term. Most parents believe that because they went to school they know everything... but as you know they don't. You needed to give her a reality check so don't worry too much about it. Some parents will never be happy and they think they are doing their child a favour by sticking up for them even when they have behaved appallingly! :hugs:

Maybebaby3 - How annoying not finishing till Tues. My kids had enough so Fri was a perfect day to end. When do you go back to work?

Hope - so glad all was well at your scan xx So lucky getting gender scan too!! Get to see your little one

Marta - Welcome and good luck with your wedding. My bump is pretty non-existant too and people can't believe I'm nearly half way through.

Katie - Hope your cold gets better soon.

Moongirl - Enjoy your spa weekend break. Lucky girl.

Frufru - You are the bargain queen by the sounds of things. I haven't bought a thing yet... want to wait till after my 20 week (or should I say 21 week scan) before I even think about it... I know it will freak me out how much I need to buy :)

Guppy - Congrats on your bfp. So pleased for you xx

Laney - really glad all was well at your 20 week scan xx

Cactus - Enjoy your night out. not quite the same not having a drink is it but I'm sure you will still have a good night and dance just as well :haha:

widger we start back at school on 7th jan so i guess it's not 2 bad but i'm knackered and the thought of 2 more days is not appealing. on monday the teachers r doing a nativity play 4 the kids. i have gotten away with being the head of the choir of angels as i am the music co-ordinator, so i shall put a bit of tinsel on my head and hide behind the piano! lol! oh also dont pay 2 much attention to the h/b rate old wives tale as that is what i was told with my son, that he'd prob be a girl as his h/b was over 150bpm but no he's all boy lol!

hope&faith congrats on team pink!

cactusgirl - enjoy your night out. i dont have the energy 2 even think about going out these days. i fell asleep at 10.30pm last night watching supernanny. how sad!!!

hi there i'm new, due on may 24th 2010, i had a gender scan at 16 weeks and 3 white lines were present so we are having another little princess! just wondered if any 1 has had the same and if they are accurate as don't want 2 go out buying more pink if its not

Good Evening Ladies :hi:

I hope you are all having a good weekend.

Yay Guppy :happydance: congratulations on your BFP :mrgreen:

I completely forgot to say that my triple test results came through on Friday which I thought was good going as my appointment was only Tuesday afternoon. I have been placed in the lowest risk band which is really reassuring :thumbup:

I will be 17w on Monday with not much to show for it in the bump department and I am still in my regular jeans. There must be plenty of room in my child bearing hips right now for LO to move around :winkwink: It is weird as on one hand I do sometimes worry about putting on lots of weight during my pregnancy and then on the other I am wishing for a bump :dohh:

I am off to see avatar tonight - I hope it is up to the hype! Have a nice night whatever you are all doing. :hugs: to you all and your LO's

Congratulations Guppy! So happy and excited for you!

I have a couple of Christmas gifts left to shop for, not really stressed but more annoyed that I am not done and have to go back out into the crowds!

I am so happy to be off of work for 3 weeks, I am hoping to go to the beach sometime soon even though I know it will be too cold...but I'VE BEEN CRAVING CLAM CHOWDER FOR LIKE A MONTH!!! The beach is only 2 hours away but I still dont want to be in the car that long!

By the way I am feeling guilty lately...I am pigging out!!! Eating junk and not feeling full, I am soooo scared to be weighed at the doctors office at my next appointment!!!!

Bloomin heck i dont come on the computer for 2 days and i have pages to catch up on lol

Welcome MartaMi and mama2girlies :)

Guppy i certainly do remember you and congratz on your BFP!!!

woohooo hope&faith on your little girl! :D are you trying to think up names now?

Katie we didnt have snow on the day you asked (Thursday i think) but we had slight snow over night last night, only a few cm tho, its all gone now, apparently we are ment to have heavy snow on wednesday but we shall see.

I had a christmas night out with OH and his friends and a hotel, 3 course dinner and disco. The meal was absolutely lovely! I was knackered by 9:30 tho, we had spent the day christmas shopping in chester and didnt get a chance to relax before going out, i could easily have left at 10 lol but lasted till midnight (just like cinders ;)), I decided to have a white wine spritzer but didnt even like it so never finished it! not sure what it was but it didnt taste very nice so stayed on j2o's..i think if i see another one of those this week i may go mental lol. I also felt rather tubby last night and had bump envy of another lady who is justa few weeks ahead of me...she had the best bump ever! i just felt huge and fat lol

time for a decaff coffee with whipped cream on top...its my treat for today lol i may even sprinkle some choccie dust ontop :D

time for a decaff coffee with whipped cream on top...its my treat for today lol i may even sprinkle some choccie dust ontop :D

Yummm!! All week I have been having a nice cup of decaf it is so good in this cold weather!

man i sound like im behaving by having decaff...did i mention i only have decaff at night and its only because i hate the taste of the shops own coffee we bought lol

man i sound like im behaving by having decaff...did i mention i only have decaff at night and its only because i hate the taste of the shops own coffee we bought lol

LOL!! I only have mine at night too...I don't know why but I like to drink it when I am relaxing and comfortable in my pjs!

Hi everyone! Feels like i haven't been around for ages! I think i have jut managed to catch up. Congrats to everyone who now have 'coloured' bumps! I can't wait to find out what find out what we have been blessed with!
Guppy, many many congratulations on your news hun!
I have spent the last week racing around like a nutter, i cannot wait for the christmas break. My not so little baby girl was 1 on Thursday so had a very busy day which was full of emotions! Still can't believe this time last year i had a 3 day old baby and now i have a 1 year old and nearly 20 weeks pregnant with twins!
I have had to get measured for a maternity belt that will take the weight of my huge tummy and hopefully stop my excruciating back pains. Have my next mw appt on tues so excited to hear the babies again.
Glad to hear everyone is doing well. xx

LOL!! I only have mine at night too...I don't know why but I like to drink it when I am relaxing and comfortable in my pjs!

i wish my pj's fit lol i need to invest in some bigger ones i think!

OH has just left me to go playing with scaleletrix..(spelling?) really why go and stand in a freezing cold garage and play with racing cars..... lol

malpal do you know if the twins are identical? sorry if you have said before but my memory is shocking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->