*** May Babies ***

I know I shouldn't beat myself up, and everyone keeps telling me this... but it just breaks my heart to think that she was so hungry that whole time, and i figured she wasn't getting as much milk as she did, that's why she was eating more, but i didn't think it was that drastic :(. I do feel a lot better than I did, and my body will get a break for a few months, to let the new munchkin grow.

I think I need to go shopping to make me feel better LOL

LogansMama - we have break from 23th Dec until 11th Jan :happydance: So only 3 more days. And on 23th I also have my dr appointment. And congrats to you for getting rid of that girl:thumbup:
illprutten - I'm not feeling any but I'm trying not to be nervous about that. I have prety stressful life right now so no wonder baby is quiet.
hope&faith, Pixie - congrats on pink
cactusgirl - hope you'll have a good night.
babyhope - I have lost 6 kg so far. I'm like a 14yo who weighs 40kg. I really don't want to hear what dr says. Went on a scale this morning and thought it is broke. Waked OH to weigh him but it showed normal numbers to him:haha:

Dont know when I will be on again as so busy. So wnated to say happy xmas in advance

Also have my anomaly scan tomorrow so cant wait but had emergency scan last week as bleeding with Placenta Praevia and all looks good so cant wait.

Just got back form the Big Apple which was great fun

xx

babeeangel - please don't beat yourself up, i can imagine u feel awful but really the problem is solved now and you can enjoy your pregnancy and your little girl :hugs: is she eating solids yet?

bexxie - hope all is well with the placenta praevia

Pixie congrats on your little Pink!!!

BabeeAngel - please don't beat yourself up so much, as Logansmama said you noticed something was wrong, took Aubrey to the doctors and she is now doing a lot better. If you were a bad mum you would not have noticed at all and just worried about yourself. It is excellent news she is feeding properly now though and hopefully like you say your body can concentrate on on your new LO!!

I had a great night out last night with the girls, had a lovely meal and even managed some cheesy dancing!! Love it!! It was such a meat market though and was hit on by a couple of blokes which was good for the old ego - though if they had known I was 19 weeks pregnant sure they would have run a mile!!! I even made it till 1:30 so very proud of myself!!

Snow is pretty bad here in Manchester and it is soooo icey out.

x

I want to go out to Manchester :cry: I love love love Cruz 101. Glad you had fun!
I've lost my voice :dohh:

Aw BabeeAngel please don't beat yourself up about it... I've had a child before & it took even me about a week of "cranky, always nursing, rapidly slimming baby" before I finally figured out my milk had dried up pretty much entirely. It didn't right away so I thought I had dodged the bullet of milk drying up during pregnancy, but no such luck. Just like you, as soon as we put him on formula he started wetting through diapers like there was no tomorrow and sleeping loads.

The good news is she is doing fantastically now and surely will catch up in no time. My little guy is now doing so well he weighed as much as a 13 month old at 9 mos, and I'm sure your little gal will be the same. :hugs:

lillprutten - have a wonderful scan

katie - i'm sorry 2 hear u r still feeling rotten :hugs:

logansmama - i hope logan is better

cactusgirl - glad u enjoyed your night out!!!

oh well off 2 get ready 4 school. glad 2moro is the last day of term! 2+wks of no work - brilliant :happydance:

Morning ladies,
lillprutten - good luck with the scan today hun xx
catus girl - glad you had a good night, sounds like you had great fun! I have one of my best friends 30th at the beginning of Jan so can wait to have a little boogie!!!! xx
Katie - you poor thing are you not feeling any better hun? xx

As for me had a terrible night sleep last night, could not get to sleep no matter what. I had been having really painful movements from the babies all day and thee minute i lay down in bed they just got worse. It is lovely to feel them but it feels like the pair of them are having a fight in my tummy! I also am now at the stage wher i can no longer get my legs crossed, and now everytime i sit i can feel my tummy resting on my lap!!!!!!! Have now taken to having to sit with my legs open to make room for my mamouth belly!
It is really wierd that everything seems to happen faster with subsequent pregnancies and even faster with multiples, last night with all the movement happening i turned the bedside light on and watch my tummy for a minute and yep it was moving around like mad. Had to wake dh up and show him. Couldn't believe it as i didn't start to 'see' movement until i was about 26 weeks with my 1st!!!!!
Have a mw appt tomorrow which is always something to look forward to.
Have great days everyone xxxxxx

OMG! I CAN'T STOP PIGGING OUT! I am constantly craving junk food then giving in and then feeling guilty:dohh:

Ugh I feel huge....so scared of the scale:nope:

maybebaby3 - what subject do you teach?
lillprutten - enjoy seeing your babyäh

I'm in school also. Thank god for 10-minute breaks:thumbup:
I'm so hungry. Slept in tonight and didn't had time to eat breakfest and can't eat lunch before 2 hours.

OMG! I CAN'T STOP PIGGING OUT! I am constantly craving junk food then giving in and then feeling guilty:dohh:

Ugh I feel huge....so scared of the scale:nope:

Tell me about it, I'm not sure I could have eaten anymore yesterday without bursting :haha:

Hey all been a long time since i posted in here again. I got my 20 week scan tomorrow and im hoping to find out what team we are on, im hoping for a girl this time as i got 3 boys already would be great to have a girl, more important is a healthy baby. I am gutted today though as the snow came down last night, our car doesnt start without being bumped as the starter motor is on its way out, so hopefully if my dad can make it up here we can borrow his car to get to my scan, but i cant stop thinking we arent going to be able to get there. Wish the kids were still in school although school would be closed today anyway, but talk about getting on my nerves with all the noise and fighting, hopefully once christmas been and good they will settle down again lol. Not much doing today, gonna do a little housework and get dressed today i think lol. Oh need some breakfast too as i havent eaten yet, naughty me. Speak soon everyone.

Lilprutten - how exciting about your scan today!!! Yippee!! Let us know how it goes!

ShadyR - good luck tomorrow - got my scan then too. Am also worried might not make it because of the weather

I had such a bad headache all day yesterday which is really unfair - it felt like a hangover but obviously had not been drinking!! Gutted!

The snow has been bad here in Manchester (nothing like what you guys in the States must experience) but I have not seen so much here for a long time. The roads are treacherous and had to tell most the staff to either work from home or take a days annual leave. 3 staff have made it in though which is great of them - luckily if the worst came to the worst we can work from home as it is all internet based.

Have my gender scan tomorrow - cannot believe it has come round so quickly!!

Morning Ladies,

Hope everyone is ok today? Good luck at your scans today and tomorrow!

Im officially starting my christmas shopping today ... me and OH are going shopping this afternoon and its late night shopping so may be there for a while, we have 12 people to buy for plus each other ... altho I have no idea what to get anyone!

Have a lovely day ... its getting so close to christmas! x x x

Wow! what a busy weekend it's been on this board :thumbup:

Congrats to all that have had their scans, so exciting!

Katie I can totaly sympathise with you - i have a stinking cold too and it's driving me mad!! I've been totally blocked up so can't sleep properly and today i'm coughing too :nope: Hope you start to feel better soon - fingers crossed it's all clear by xmas!!!

But i did have a lovely weekend! I was away for a spa night with girl friends and it was lovely!! i had a scalp and facial massage and then a normal facial which was soooooo good - i could have slept on the treatment bed :haha:

And, i managed to last until about 1am which i was well chuffed with, but just like you cactus girl i felt like i was a bit hungover yesterday - weird!! must be the lack of sleep i guess :shrug:

We've had loads and loads of snow here, it's lovely!! It's stopped for the moment but i would say there's almost 2 inches lying - very christmassy!! :happydance:

Hope you're all doing well!
:hugs:

Cactus hope you manage to get there tomorrow you finding out what you having? Hopeandfaith good luck shopping, i have buying for other people, we over know what to get, so we just see what we can find at the time lol. The snow looks like its melting already but still going to be around a while i think, just hope it lets me get to my scan and shopping on wed. Can snow as much is it wants after that then lol.

Cactus hope you manage to get there tomorrow you finding out what you having?

Yes it is a private gender scan we are having tomorrow as not having my 20 week scan till 23 weeks as am away on hol till then!

Fingers crossed its legs are not crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->