*** May Babies ***

hey everyone. congrats to everyone who found out their bump's gender and to everyone about to find out :)

i have to wait until the 6th of jan, but i can't wait :)

i had a fab weekend. my mum and her fella came to visit and we had our christmas as me and thomas will be away in denmark for it. it was so lovely. i made a stonking christmas dinner and my mum now thinks i'm a culinary genius and i'm trying to act like it may not have been a huge fluke... ha.

i have been feeling a wee bit worried. after a couple of weeks ago feeling a massive amount of strong kicks etc i've felt a lot less movement, and i convinced myself baby had just moved, and i do feel the odd rumble but you know how you aren't sure whether it's baby or not? am feeling some squirming at the moment so hopefully all is ok. also, i started getting pains an awful lot like period pains, and the odd shooting pain straight down all my bits. does that sound normal? it isn't like any of the other stretching pains i've had. and sneezing and coughing hurts my tummy :( i think it iss just stretching pains etc, but you know how you can get sometimes...

any ideas?

abz xx

Sneezing and coughing hurts now and again for me too Abz. It has since about 7/8 weeks. Sometimes i have to hold my tummy before I sneeze just in case, other times I don't get there fast enough OUCH!

I'm with you, am I experiencing movment, or am I not? Is it wind? Or not? I think what we are feeling is totally normal. I have no previous experience at this stage but I'm positive I'm feeling movement inside... I can't really describe it, some popping now and again will prob be about the best I can do.

Anyway, I've been getting odd pains too but that is normal from everything stretching. We can worry away together xx

Hi girls. I actually SAW some movement yesterday! Pretty cool! It was just a little bump out my belly - but I saw it. I can't wait till it happens more often so DH and DS can see it too. Course - I bet its not even close to what malpal saw with the twins! :)

maybebaby3 - what subject do you teach?
lillprutten - enjoy seeing your babyäh

I'm in school also. Thank god for 10-minute breaks:thumbup:
I'm so hungry. Slept in tonight and didn't had time to eat breakfest and can't eat lunch before 2 hours.

mainly music but i also do a bit of everything else as is a small school so there's not enough classes 4 me 2 do exclusively music.

i applied 4 a job in a different school last month and have just found out i havent got it. am gutted as i was more qualified than the other applicant. it goes 2 show that in small places it's not what u know but who u know :cry2:

thanks widger. i'm flying to denmark in a couple of days and have my scan on the 6th of jan. so the next few weeks are going to be nervy with only my OH's family around me, mainly speaking danish, if i don't feel something concrete again soon...

Scan went well and it's a girl:) Thanks ladies for all your goodluckwishes!

Not posting a lot, but just wanted to let you know girls that We had our scan today and we're on team :pink:

Good Afternoon :)

Well we seem to be having a run on team pink at the moment - less than a month now until we get to find out. Lets hope Wee-J does not have his/her legs crossed that day!

The snow is still here in Norfolk - no more has fallen today but the stuff on the ground does not seem overly inclined to go away which suits me just fine :mrgreen: I am a big kid when it comes to snow - OH and I were walking home at about 12.00 the other night and there was about 2-3 inches of fresh snow on the ground and it was still coming down - it was absolutely glorious. I think it took us about 40mins to do the 15min walk home as I took every opportunity that presented itself to leave snow angels everywhere :blush: I had a good 3 hours out in the snow yesterday too and learnt that extreme cold irritates my sciatica :rolleyes: Ah well you can't have it all!

Still no movement or popping here - I must be a late bloomer ;)

Have a lovely evening everyone :hugs:

Happy 17 weeks FruFru and congrats on team pink Etoya... seems a run of pink at the moment!!

i've just realised. i'm 18 weeks today :D :D

Congratulations etoya and lilprutten! Get shopping for pink things :lol
I'm still feeling awful, lost my voice but it's been coming and going all day iykwim? I've been avoiding answering the phone at work since about 10am when I answered and my voice wouldn't work :blush: Coughing like I've got the plague aswell, and it's killing my belly every time I cough or sneeze. Bitch bitch moan moan!
Anyway, I finish work for a week tomorrow, and I'm made up. Can't wait to have a lie in, I've been getting up early every day either for work or to get shopping/appointments done. And I'm sleeping horribly, I assume due to stress (sorry, moaning again!).
What's everyone's plans for xmas eve? I love it nearly as much as xmas :happydance:

i'm in denmark so that's when they celebrate christmas. i find christmas day in denmark totally bizarre as we do nothing!! ha. but my OH is really excited as he gets his christmas :D

i had my christmas with my mum on saturday and as a result i keep thinking it's after boxing day now and being confused with the carols on the radio... aargh :D

abz xx

It seems I have the cold too... I've had it for almost 2 weeks now :( Hopefully Aubrey doesn't get it since she's not on breastmilk anymore.

We have tons of snow here.. .if anyone wants some, I won't protest. I do live in Northern Canada so I guess it's to be expected!

Congrats to everyone finding out the sex of their babies, I'm so jeleous... I've been searching and searching for a place nearby to get a private scan but no luck yet :( I even have my husband convinced that it's a good idea to find out this time!

O:)Katie - sorry you're not feeling great. It's really uncomfortable having a stinking cold and ouch those sneezes/coughs are sooo painful. Now you're off work you can take it easy, stay in bed and relax! Just what you need :flower:

Logansmama- hope your little man is on the mend now, poor thing. Oh the joys of motherhood being weed and puked on, bless him.

Babeeangel - glad things are getting better for you. It must have been horrible for you to go through that but babies recover very quickly and no doubt she'll catch up on the weight gain in no time. You need to concentrate on you and bean too now so get lots of rest and enjoy Christmas.

Malpal - you made me laugh about your tummy, must be amazing with twins. I feel the same and I only have one!! Heavy tummy and can't sit in a particularly ladylike fashion anymore :haha: Seatbelts in the car are the worst, so uncomfortable!

Cactusgirl - get you out clubbing and pulling all the fellas!! I felt shattered just reading about it all. Couldn't muster the energy to pull a Christmas cracker at the mo.....:haha: good luck for your scan tomorrow!

Shady - good luck for your scan too.

Hello to everyone else, hope you're all feeling well and ready for Christmas. I'm doing much better thank goodness, much less sick which is a huge relief. Still not eating much and only gained 2lbs but have a proper bump and and a bit more colour in my cheeks O:)

Scan on Wednesday morning, very excited!

Hey everyone, Hope everyone is well and excited for Christmas!

I feel like i'm getting the cold but hopefully it will pass quickly and before Friday.

So excited for those of you who have found out the flavour of your bump, I am staying on team yellow but there seems to be a whole load of girls around here just now, wonder if i'll be the same?!?

Scan went well and it's a girl:) Thanks ladies for all your goodluckwishes!

Not posting a lot, but just wanted to let you know girls that We had our scan today and we're on team :pink:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Looks like we have soo many girls in may! My family is hoping for a girl too, but my scan is not until the 30th and hopefully baby shows us its parts!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->