*** May Babies ***

I've not posted much lately.... work has been manic :(

Congrats to all of those who have had 20 week scan or sexing scans! I have mine on Wednesday and can't wait!!!

:)

I dont know if it is just me but food just doesn't taste the same....its just not as good as before, with the exception of JUNK FOOD of course:haha:

congrats Lilprutten and Etoya on your Pinks!!

This time tomorrow I should know!!

got my scan 2moz and i'm deffo expecting to hear boy, if not a pain in the bum like daddy :p and im more convinced seeing all the pinks there has to be a break in the chain at some point :p

SO with you babyhope - healthy stuff (like veggies) taste yuck whereas chocolate, burgers, chips............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! xx

OMG! I CAN'T STOP PIGGING OUT! I am constantly craving junk food then giving in and then feeling guilty:dohh:

Ugh I feel huge....so scared of the scale:nope:

I read something somewhere (like bump.com or babycenter) that mentioned with pregnancies of boys, your appetite can go through the roof, as if you're a teenage boy yourself, which contributes to why baby boys tend to have a higher birth weight than girls. Lets test this theory!

I haven't been on this thread much it just moves too fast for me!

But I wanted to share that we just had our scan today and we are having a little girl!!! I was 100% sure I was having a boy! I had all the "boy" symptoms like huge appetite, fast hair growth, etc. I was incredibly happy when they said girl though as I've always wanted at least 1 girl. :cloud9:

Congrats to everyone else on :blue: or :pink:

Merry Christmas!

mojo - My DS is doing much better. He is eating like an animal again... LOL. And has lots of energy too! Wish I could say the same. I seem to have gotten that miserable cold that lots of us have! Went to the doctor today and she gave me some antibiotics...Sure hope they work quick. I do not want to be sick for Christmas. And I get so nervous with my asthma. I'm already living on my inhaler again. Fingers crossed I can keep it under control and not end up in the ER again... It would be better if I would just take it easy... but I won't! Too much to do!

I read something somewhere (like bump.com or babycenter) that mentioned with pregnancies of boys, your appetite can go through the roof, as if you're a teenage boy yourself, which contributes to why baby boys tend to have a higher birth weight than girls. Lets test this theory!

Hhmmm I'll let you know...although everyone in my family is rooting for a girl, since we already have a son, but I'll be happy either way!! BTW I AM HUNGRY!!!!!:haha:

Logansmama-hope you feel better for Christmas!

Gotta wrap a ton of gifts tonight:dohh:

carrie and etoya congrats on team pink!!!

frufru - 17wks can be a little early 2 feel movements esp if it your 1st.

last day of term 2day thankfully so i'm really glad of the break from work. we go back on 7th jan. need 2 get a few bits of xmas shopping still but have wrapped everything else! phew!

LogansMama - wow! I'm sure it was really awesome.
maybebaby3 - music is cool. I would have wanted to be a music teacher but elephants ran over my ears :haha: So I became a P.E teacher. I know what you feel. I had to go to school 25 km away from my home because of that.
lillprutten, etoya, carriecinaz - congrats on Pink Team

good morning everyone. how are you all feeling today?

am flying to copenhagen (supposedly) tomorrow so am keeping an eye on the manchester airport website to make sure that flights are still moving.

abz xx

Carrie - congrats on your pink!!

Abz - fingers crossed you make it. I am so glad I am flying on Sat as everything should have cleared by then!

Clogsy - have a good scan!!

Well my scan is today at 18:10!!! Cannot wait - not going to be able to get any work done today!! Although it has gone quickly it seems and age since last had a scan.

good luck for your scan tonight babes :D :D

i have been checking the planes and trains and so far everything seems to be running. of course this could all change by this time tomorrow. we aren't flying until evening so we have plenty of time to get to manchester and then hopefully things will be running smoothly when we get there :)

hi ladies am due on the 24th may and find out if bubba is pink or blue on the 8th jan,, cant wait till a can start preparing for lil him or her xx

Morning ladies,

how is everyone today? well we managed to get most of our shopping done yesterday ... didnt get back till late tho so was so tired! Still got to get some bits for OH as so far he has only got slippers and a dvd! I have a midwife appointment at 2 just a routine check. But I keep getting awful pains in my lower stomach, Im struggling to put my trousers etc on feels really tight and when I sneeze its awful! Does anyone know what this is?

Have a lovely day! x x x

Hope - I just sneezed a moment ago and boy did it hurt. I've got used to holding my tummy when I sneeze as that helps but this one just came out before I could reach - ouch!!

Cactusgirl - Good luck with scan xx

I haven't booked my antenatal classes yet and apparently they get booked up really quickly. Has anyone else on 1st baby and booked theirs?

We are doing NCT classes and booked a few weeks ago, altho they cost a bit we were told they are really worth while if your on your first baby! Very excited, we start in March!

Hope&Faith we have just booked on our NCT classes but they don't start till April - hope not too early or might miss most of them!!

DH wants to cancel the scan tonight - the snow is really heavy again in Manchester, have just sent half the staff home. Babybond have already called to move it forward 30mins but if we cancel will lose deposit and next appt is not till 2nd Jan but we are away till 17th.
Am leaving it a few more hours and hoping it clears abit. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->