*** May Babies ***

Oh no, what a shame about the scan. Just when you don't want snow it turns up arrgghhh! Hope it clears for you xx

What type of course have you booked girls? There are different ones available still apparently. Not sure what to go for - intensive/women's only (with one couple session) etc.... really annoying as they offer 2 courses for early may babies, suppose demand but not much for me.

Im booked onto the normal antenatal course, partners welcome I think we have 8 sessions and cost around £150. really looking forward to it! Just putting all the dates in my diary, Im going to have a proper bump by then!

Where abouts do you live ... Im near birmingham.

Oh no, what a shame about the scan. Just when you don't want snow it turns up arrgghhh! Hope it clears for you xx

What type of course have you booked girls? There are different ones available still apparently. Not sure what to go for - intensive/women's only (with one couple session) etc.... really annoying as they offer 2 courses for early may babies, suppose demand but not much for me.

I know I keep looking out of the window praying for it to stop.

We are booked on the antenatal courses - there are 2 Monday evening and 2 Sunday day sessions I think throughout April. Then there is mention of some post natal sessions in September, not sure if have to pay more for those.

I'm in London but think it depends on the course you go for more than location? Seems all the same for area when you click on course fees.

well back from my scan and she ssaid she can see not obvious dingly dangly so she thinks its a lil girl :) but im not going out n buying pink.

are you going back for another scan to confirm honey?

abz xx

Awww - Clogsy - Its a girl. If it were a boy she would have seen it at 20 weeks! Congrats!! Now go buy something pink! Really! :)

Cactus - I hope you make it to your scan and don't have to wait! Good Luck!

I have a midwife appointment at 2 just a routine check. But I keep getting awful pains in my lower stomach, Im struggling to put my trousers etc on feels really tight and when I sneeze its awful! Does anyone know what this is?

Have a lovely day! x x x

Hi Hope and Faith,

I have been having lower stomach pains too ths past week or so. I have a cold and when I blow my nose or cough it really hurts. It feels like it did at the beginning of the pregnancy so I have been assuming it is just my uterous stretching.

What did your midwife say to you about it? I'm not seeing mine now til 11th January. xxx

I booked my antenatal classes with NCT and they take place around mid-April. I am really glad I ended up with a May Mummies Group so everyone is in the same boat!

Glad your scan went well Clogsy. Shame it was not more conclusive!

Well we are just about to set off for the scan - it has not snowed for a few hours so fingers crossed - setting off 90mins early for a 30 min car ride so better be on time!!!

See ya later hopefully with a result!
x

I haven't booked any classes yet. I will ask my midwife about them when I see her in January.

I am in a really foul mood at the moment. I bought myself a cardigan a few weeks ago for Christmas from my DH and he wrapped it up. It was £45 in Mamas and Papas and I bought it onine. I was just browsing the website a minute ago and the same cardigan has now been reduced to £11.25 AND they have my size in stock!!!!:growlmad: I'm absolutely gutted! :cry:

oh honey. it will be within the 28 day return period? could you not take it back and buy it again?

good luck with your scan CG :D

abz xx

hope&faith - i get those pains when i sneeze. never happened 2 me with other pregnancies tho! have been really achey! getting pains under my ribs now and still 19+ wks 2 go!

omg i have just been to work and it is so strange saying she. i dnt no what the chances are of missing little bits lol. i hope shes a she is that makes sense lol. i can't believe how many pink mays their are :) you had yours yet cactusgirl? i made sure we left nice and early to get there in time we left at half 8 when should only take 5 mins so gave ourselves 50 mins to get there :p

Evening ladies,
congrats to all those ladies who have found out the flavour of their babies!!!!
Still have 8 days to go, but hoping it will zoom by with christmas in between.
Been to the mw today and all is kinda well, my bp is increasing which is worrying me as i had pre-eclampsia with my daughter. I really need to take things easy, but it's so hard when you have to carry on being a mummy to the children you already have.
Both heartbeats were lovely and strong one was 120 and the other 160 so very very different.
Roll on the 30th then i can relieve my addiction for shopping!!!!!

Cactus girl will be awaiting for an update!!!!!! xx

I have my scan tomorrow:happydance: So in the morning I'll go to school, it's the end of this term. Then to hospital and then OH and kids will come here and we can decorete the tree.
Actually I'm really afraid of tomorrow. I have lost weight during th pregnancy. Last time, month ago, I weighed 43 kg. So I had lost 3 kg. Mf wasn't happy because by that time I should have gained something. This weekend I weighed myself again and it was 40 kg. So I have lost 6 kg. It really isn't normal and I'm afraid of what that may cause to baby. And weird thing about it is that I haven't been throwing up. I had minimum morning sickness so why am I losing weigth.
Don't want to hear what she has to say to me:nope:

I have my scan tomorrow:happydance: So in the morning I'll go to school, it's the end of this term. Then to hospital and then OH and kids will come here and we can decorete the tree.
Actually I'm really afraid of tomorrow. I have lost weight during th pregnancy. Last time, month ago, I weighed 43 kg. So I had lost 3 kg. Mf wasn't happy because by that time I should have gained something. This weekend I weighed myself again and it was 40 kg. So I have lost 6 kg. It really isn't normal and I'm afraid of what that may cause to baby. And weird thing about it is that I haven't been throwing up. I had minimum morning sickness so why am I losing weigth.
Don't want to hear what she has to say to me:nope:
i don't know about about now but every appointment i had i had lost weight everytime (may have put some on now) but at 16 weeks i had only lost more at each appointment and alot of people i know have only lost weight so i don't think its anything to much to be concerned about but then again i'm not a dr :p

i don't know about about now but every appointment i had i had lost weight everytime (may have put some on now) but at 16 weeks i had only lost more at each appointment and alot of people i know have only lost weight so i don't think its anything to much to be concerned about but then again i'm not a dr :p
I'm not that much concerned about losing weight than about how much I weigh. I mean, 12yo kids weigh 40 kg. It's 88 lbs if you have that number system.

ah right i'm with you now yer i don't understand kg lol. lb is easier for me to understand and yes i see what you mean now i'm sure they'll be able to make sure your baby gets what s/he needs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->