*** May Babies ***

yeah time flies!!! i've passed the half way mark and that is super scary

Me either, May is going to be here before we know it! I'm already having a secret countdown to maternity leave too :blush: 15 weeks to go! xx

lol i don't blame u. i am working til either a wk or 2 wks b4 due date so still have ages!!!

and next xmas we will have 7mnth babies 2 buy pressies 4!!! wow i will have 3 lots of pressies. it's going 2 b expensive. better start saving in jan lol!!!

ive made no secret of mine i have a ticker for when i start my mat leave :rofl:

Morning ladies ... nope its afternoon again! Where are these days going? Only two more sleeps till christmas! Just sat watching james and the giant peach! Well this is my last break and I wont get another until Uni is finished so Im not getting any maternity leave, getting a little scared as Im already struggling to do some things not sure how Im going to cope when Im 36 weeks and expected to be running tennis sessions!

Still need to finish christmas shopping for OH! ... what is everyone else buying for their oh's this year ?

i bought danny some aftershave, socks a shirt and jumper. we said we wouldnt buy much 4 each other as we have lots of expenses in the new year and we spent loads on the kids!

aww I have bought Dave, slippers, pjs, a couple of dvds, lego! and I need to get him something else but not sure what! We agreed only small pressies but then I saw the camera I really wanted (not sure if Im going to get it but would be perfect for when little one arrives! )

yeah u do need a camera! u have got him lots of bits i'm sure he's not going 2 want much more!

Its going to be our first christmas when we wake up together (as for the last three years I have been at my families and he has been at his! ) and we realised it will be our first day togther but next year we will be three so I want him to have lots of bits to open!

yeah i can understand that! we will have loads of stuff under/round the tree as we have gone a bit overboard on stuff 4 kids lol!

Hello ladies,

Well, back from our anomaly scan and all is well with bubs. Measurements are all fine baby is growing well so very happy!!:happydance:

Delighted to report we're on team.............................:blue: Yay!!! We already have our DD so such a surprise that we're having a little boy. One of each....perfect! Lots of blue shopping to be done between now and May as everything I have is pink!

DH and I have decided not to tell friends and family the sex as we want it to be a suprise for them. Had to share with all you lovely ladies though!:cloud9:

Anyhow, best Christmas present ever so I'm one happy mummy.

Hope you're all well and Catcusgirl, congrats on team blue too! We can compare boys names with each other....:happydance:

Mojo, a boy! Congrats!

Seems we will have some more boys coming now after all these girls!

congrats on your blue. looks like there is going to be a trend o blues now after the pinks :p

Hello ladies,

Well, back from our anomaly scan and all is well with bubs. Measurements are all fine baby is growing well so very happy!!:happydance:

Delighted to report we're on team.............................:blue: Yay!!! We already have our DD so such a surprise that we're having a little boy. One of each....perfect! Lots of blue shopping to be done between now and May as everything I have is pink!

DH and I have decided not to tell friends and family the sex as we want it to be a suprise for them. Had to share with all you lovely ladies though!:cloud9:

Anyhow, best Christmas present ever so I'm one happy mummy.

Hope you're all well and Catcusgirl, congrats on team blue too! We can compare boys names with each other....:happydance:

Congrats Mojo! I am so undecided if I should stay on team yellow or not! Today I don't want to know and others I'm dying to know if MiniR is a boy or girl!!

How do you decide if you should find out?!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"