*** May Babies ***

My "20 week scan" is not till 7 January eitehr when I'll be 23 weeks as my hospital seems so slow at everything...I wasn't booked in till 13 weeks and didn't have first scan till 14 weeks!

Seems so long to wait!!

x

Mrs RC - to be honest we were going to stay on team yellow but it is such an exciting time when you're lying there having the scan watching bubs dancing around that emotions just run over. Plus, there is the practical side to consider so then you can discuss names, plan what things to buy etc.

All in all it is a very personal decision and like you I wavered most days but when it came to the crunch it was just too tempting for words and I coldn't help myself.....wonderful feeling!

To all the ladies who stay on team yellow, I commend you for holding out. I've never been a 'wait and see' person....far too impatient!!:haha:

at least when you have all your appointments with them being later it takes you closer to your due date :)

Congrats to all who found out your bump colors....

Since my hospital won't tell the gender I've been researching for a place not too far that would tell me. I have a few leads... so fingers crossed.

Aubrey has a check up appointment with the Dr. today, lets hope she's gained back lots of her lost weight!

I had to know, I suck at waiting to find things out and I really want to start getting things before she arrives. I do commend those who wait, I would go nuts lol

I am team blue am so shocked!!!!!!!!

Chuffed tho,took me 3 hours to think about things other than OMG!

XX

Good evening girls.
Today has been pretty good day. Firstly it is HOLIDAY :happydance::happydance::happydance: Gosh I'm so happy. I almost started crying when gave reports to students. I think I won't be in school until spring holiday.
Secondly my dr appointment. We had a serious chat with mf. She said that maybe I'm losing weight because the stress in my life. Told me to eat a lot during Christmas and New Year. Have to weigh myself every day and if my weight goes under 88lbs I have to go to hopital. That means I can't afford losing anything anymore. Talked to my mum today and told her about my weightloss. She said I have to be careful because being in so big underweight can skip my periods. She is worried that I can't get pregnant. If she only knew :haha:
Thirdly the main thing. Not to break the trend I'm gonna get a son :happydance: Although I felt like a girl and wanted a girl I'm really happy about it. I bought a pair of blue little socks and I'm gonna give them to OH tonight.
What else? Mat.leave. I think I'll stay in mid or early March.

Congrats to all of you who have found out your genders, seems to be spates of girls then spates of boys.

We decided to stay on team yellow, happy with that decision. All of our friends and family who have had babies over the past couple of yeards have stayed on team yellow so would feel slighlty guilty if we found out as everyone else managed to wait.

I felt baby kick me from the outside last night for the first time and I had a tear in my eye. I was such an amazing moment, makes it feel so much more real.

Elaine

Bexxie, Mojo and Cactus girl.. congrats on team :blue:

I am just back from my scan and we are on team :pink:

So happy!!

There does seem to be a trend on here of a few on team pink and then a few on team blue...! Who is next to find out?!

Wow!!! So many people have found out what team there on! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I hope I find out soon I am getting jealous:haha:

Hey, you're not the only one. I've got my scan on 7th January - 2 whole weeks to wait until I find out. can't wait :) xx

I go next weds for our scan.....very excited!
Congrats to everyone who's just had scans.
xx

Hey, you're not the only one. I've got my scan on 7th January - 2 whole weeks to wait until I find out. can't wait :) xx

Hi fluffpuffin - your scan is the same day as me! What time are you going? I'm at 9.45am! Can't wait though might stay on team yellow!!

x

Hi fluffpuffin - your scan is the same day as me! What time are you going? I'm at 9.45am! Can't wait though might stay on team yellow!!

x

Mine's at 9:20am - nice and early, so hopefully no delays there :thumbup:! Oh, you might not want to know??? I wish I was that patient, but I think I couldn't bear not knowing...depends on whether LO complies though as well. Good luck for you & hope you'll get on well hunny. xx

Congrats to all the newly "teamed" ladies! We find out a week from tomorrow and can hardly wait!
Is anyone else's OH unwilling to play the name game until the gender is found out? I have at least gotten him to say he likes a second girl and boy name. Right now we've got :

Girls-
Averie Nicole / Averie Marie
Kameron Elise

Boys -
Hunter Lee
Ryan

It is lovely knowing... it makes me admire those on team yellow even more!! My sister is due on 15 Jan and she is still on team yellow!!

Hubby and I had considered names.. but only for a boy cos we were so sure we were having a boy!! We have no girls names at all.. thank goodness we have a while to think about it!! :)

bexxie, mojo and marta congrats on joining team :blue:

pussygalore congrats on team :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->