*** May Babies ***

lol me 2 but not 2 many! 2night we have 2 build the kitchen 4 my daughter and the airplane/train track 4 my son so think we will be busy!

Hey ladies!

Just finished wrapping pressies ... dont think OH has got me anything as he hasnt been shopping or anything! Spending today watching movies and taking it easy looking forward to the next few days! Christmas I love the whole day and boxing day I am either going to the football or babysitting my gorgeous niece depending on how my spd is!

How is everyone ... looking forward to tomorrow ... I just wish I could have the smoked salmon starter!

Morning ladies!

Well I am heading up North for a few days (weather permitting!) to spend Christmas with hubbies family! I don't know how I will cope without internet access for a few days especially since I will miss the online Boxing Day sales!!

Good luck to everyone with scans today!

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year everyone!

:)

Mojo, Bexxie and MartaMi - congrats on joining Team Blue!!! How exciting!!

Pussygalore - congrats on your pink!!

They are coming through thick and fast now - it's brilliant!!

Was in Debenhams the yesterday and there was some great stuff in the sales already - but managed to control myself!!

Well I am off to Australia for 3 weeks on Boxing Day am hoping will still be able to catch up with you all as my friend who I am staying with has internet access!!!

So have a great Xmas everyone and have a fab one!!

xxx

Maybebaby - I supervised (watched :haha:) DH build our DD's dolls house last night, it's so beautiul I want one!

PG - hope you manage to get up North and the weather isn't too bad.

H&F - I'm with you and plan to do as little as possible over the next few days....movies, eating chocs and lying on the sofa....bliss. Boo to the smoked salmon....do you think we can have a small Baileys? :winkwink: Hope your spd gets better.

Cactusgirl - have a fab time in Oz, lucky girl. Hope the journey isn't too tiring....I think you should ask for an upgrade being a pregnant lady!! Worth a try :haha:

Have a wonderful Christmas ladies and here's to a very exciting and busy 2010 for us all!!

I am so excited about Christmas! It's Aubrey's first Christmas, and even though i know she doesn't know what's going on I just love the way she looks at the tree and all the shiny paper lol... mommy went a little overboard with gifts tee hee

Hope and Faith - Really?! No smoked salmon? That's goning to be a major bummer as I've just made up the salmon starter for tomorrow... didn't realise I couldn't have any. Really, really?

I'm itching to find out babies sex, but have to wait until 8th Jan - I too will be 23 weeks by then. Man it's going slowly, but I guess that just makes the holidays feel longer!

Mrs RC - you aren't in SW London per chance? Your hospital sounds as late as mine!!

My midwife told me not to eat it but i may eat a little if no-ones looking!

snuck back in as can't keep away already! I am having smoked salmon starter tomorrow - everything in moderation is my approach!

hope&faith i'm sure your oh has got u something. maybe he got it when he was at work!?!

Congrats to ladies on finding out gender.

Cactusgirl - So jealous ou are going to Oz!!! Have a great time.

Hope you all have a lovely xmas xxx

Hubby and I were up til 4 AM wrapping presents and then we ran out of wrapping paper!!! We are so tired, we were suppose to get up early and have breakfast with his family but we slept through it:haha: Well be going over later today or tomorrow....but I still have to make a last minute run to the store to get more wrapping...and I have to fix the presents under the tree so we can take pictures, right now they are all just stacked up in a pile!

Night all (or likely morning by the time you read this) and Merry Christmas to all that partake ;)

Have filled stockings under the tree and a two dollar coin under my eldest son's pillow- he lost a tooth on the Maple Walnut Brittle we made so I get to play two imaginary childhood people at once tonight.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! Hope you are all doing something fun! I am currently waiting for my DS to go to sleep so Santa can put the presents under the tree! Wish he'd hurry or I might fall asleep before he does, and that could be disastrous! Poor kid would wake up to nothing!

We went to my Grams house for Christmas Eve tonight. She always has a big party with all the kids, grandkids and great grandkids... Its usually about 25 people - but about half of those are ages 4 months - 7 years. So - its fun and chaotic! Next Christmas there will be TWO more babies to add to the group too! CRAZY. (Me and my cousin are both preggo - about 2 months apart).

Anyhow - Logan had a ball. He got a ton of gifts already from his cousins and grandparents. Lots of super hero stuff! He is obsessed with super heroes right now!

Have filled stockings under the tree and a two dollar coin under my eldest son's pillow- he lost a tooth on the Maple Walnut Brittle we made so I get to play two imaginary childhood people at once tonight.

Insomnimama - Thats funny! :) Santa and the Tooth Fairy all in one night! Busy Lady you are!

Bexxie, Mojo and Cactus girl - CONGRATS on your baby boys!

Pussy Galore - Congrats on your GIRL!

I really don't know how anyone has the patience to stay on team yellow. Its amazing to me!! Seriously. I was going bonkers, and I found out at only 16 weeks! Can't imagine waiting the WHOLE time!

Anyhow - MERRY CHRISTMAS again. Have a great day. Speak to you all later! :)

Merry Christmas lovely ladies

im awake so early ... just doing my hair then going to wake oh up with his pressies! then off to family for the day! Hope everyone has a fabby day and gets some nice pressies.

Just think this time next year we will have 6 / 7 month olds! x x x

Santa just made a quick visit to our house and personally handed my son his presents!!! You guys should have seen my sons face when he opened the door and Santa was standing there, his eyes were huge and he was sooooo happy!!! My son is 6 years old and I LOVE HIS INNOCENCE...but sadly I am thinking this maybe his last year believing in Santa, the kids in school are already telling him Santa isn't real:growlmad: Grrrr, I wish those kids would shut up! Anyways my son was super happy so I was super happy:cloud9:

Aww babyhope thats so cute ... I think we may be having a dress up as santa competition at my mums today! I know she has bought santa hats for everyone so christmas lunch should be fun! Is it too early to wake oh!

Santa (one relative or friend dressed up) visits my Grams house on Christmas Eve each year. He gives all the kids one gift before he leaves. The little ones (age 3) were amazed - ESPECIALLY my DS. But some of the older ones (age 7) are starting to figure it out. I think 7 is about the average age they stop believing. Sucks - right? I dread that day. 3 is such an innocent and perfect little time! Wish I could bottle it up!

Attachments

• DSC03924.jpg
    DSC03924.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC03929.jpg
    DSC03929.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads