*** May Babies ***

Happy Christmas ladies, I'm made up because FOB has bought me a new iPod ha. He got out of jail on an appeal, and we decided last night to give it another go for the sake of the baby.

hello ladies am new on here just came from the 1st trimester, due 24th may n find out if bubs is a boy or girl in couple weeks woohoo, cant wait to see him or her again xx

Katie - I Hope it works out for you two. Good Luck. If you notice things are not good though - don't stick it out "just for baby" though - as that is rarely a good idea!

Kelly - Welcome to 2nd Tri!

Merry Christmas everyone! We just found out on the 23rd that we're having a boy! :happydance:

Hubby leaves for Iraq on Friday, January 1st. Starting to get very anxious about it now :cry:

Chikadee - Congrats on your little boy! Boys ROCK! As far as your dh going to Iraq - that really really sucks. So soon too! How long will he be gone for - or don't you know? Will he be able to come home for the birth?

Thanks, we are super excited!!! There aren't very many boys in either of our families!

He'll be gone until late June/early July of 2010. He might get to come home for the birth for 10 days, but we won't really find that out until closer til the due date. It's really up to the Commander over there and what's going on at the time and such. :/

That sucks that he may have to miss the birth - but at least he will be home when baby is still pretty young. Hopefully things will be pretty calm over there, so #1 - he stays safe of course, and #2 - he can get home to see baby born!

I wonder if your doctor will schedule an induction for you, so you can time it all out good! Suppose there are going to be a lot of "ifs" until close to the time....

Katie please, please don't do it "for the baby." You should only get back together or stay together with someone for YOU. Anything else is not good for the baby in the end anyway, because babies need a happy mama most of all. :hugs: Good luck whatever your choice.

hope u all had a happy christmas. dylan (who is rarely ill) woke up, opened his pressies and then started vomiting. the poor thing didnt start 2 feel better till about 7pm. he is fine 2day thank god so we r off 2 my parent's house in a bit 4 boxing day lunch with my cousins and i'm sure santa will have left some gifts there 2. i felt so bad 4 dylan, it was the 1st year he really understood all about santa and then he goes and gets a stomach bug. poor little man!

hope u all had a happy christmas. dylan (who is rarely ill) woke up, opened his pressies and then started vomiting. the poor thing didnt start 2 feel better till about 7pm. he is fine 2day thank god so we r off 2 my parent's house in a bit 4 boxing day lunch with my cousins and i'm sure santa will have left some gifts there 2. i felt so bad 4 dylan, it was the 1st year he really understood all about santa and then he goes and gets a stomach bug. poor little man!

OMG! I had a similar experience. My son was over the moon on Christmas eve meeting santa and unwrapping gifts but at 6 AM Christmas morning he woke up throwing up and running a fever. My poor baby was so sick he no longer cared about the presents, he spent all Christmas sleeping:nope: We still have presents under the tree for him we are going to wait til he feels better to open them so he can enjoy them. My poor baby.

Because my son was sick, a lot of our Christmas plans were canceled and Christmas wasn't as cheery. But on a brighter note hubby spoiled me this year. I had been wanting a diamond key pendant necklace that I had seen at the store, when we went back it was gone, I was so upset, that I made us go back three times hoping they would get it but they didn't. I was so sure I would be disappointed on Christmas, but NOPE hubby has snuck to the store and bought it for me!!!! Poor thing had to keep it a secret even when I made him go to the store with me over and over:haha: He also got me a flat screen tv for our room, which I had been wanting as well. Then he got me a bunch of other small gifts, maternity shirts, make up etc. Plus because my son was sick we still have presents under the tree so that way when he feels better we can open them together...and under the tree I spied another jewelry bag:cloud9:
Usually I don't like hubby going over board on Christmas but for some reason this year I am loving the spoiling:haha: Maybe because I know next year things maybe tighter with another baby around and having to shop for two kids!!!
All in all I LOVE MY HUBBY:cloud9:

OMG! I had a similar experience. My son was over the moon on Christmas eve meeting santa and unwrapping gifts but at 6 AM Christmas morning he woke up throwing up and running a fever. My poor baby was so sick he no longer cared about the presents, he spent all Christmas sleeping:nope: We still have presents under the tree for him we are going to wait til he feels better to open them so he can enjoy them. My poor baby.

hope he is better soon! am glad that your hubby spoilt u rotten :happydance:

Hi there, I am already down for 9th May but please put me down as being team yellow. We had the 20 week scan a few days ago and we didn't find out! Thanks!

Hi there, I am already down for 9th May but please put me down as being team yellow. We had the 20 week scan a few days ago and we didn't find out! Thanks!

HI Su B, I updated you in the due dates thread

Maybe and Babyhope - Sorry about your sick kiddos on Christmas! What a bummer. Hope they are all well now.

Babyhope - Glad you got so spoiled! Fun!

DH didn't get me anything! Its okay though - we don't usually shop for each other for Christmas... too many others to buy for. I DID go out and buy him an XBOX this year though - cause he has done so much work on our house the past few months - and saved us so much money - I really felt like he deserved it! He also said hs is going to buy us new big flat screen for the Living Room.... maybe today - so that'll be awesome!

However - For Mothers Day (which will come RIGHT after baby is born) - DH better get me something GOOD! My first mother's day with Logan I insisted on something with diamonds (LOL) and he bought me a beautiful white gold heart necklace with 3 diamonds in it (to symbolize me, dh, and baby). SO - this next year - I will now need something with 4 diamonds in it! LOL. ESPECIALLY since baby will probably end up being an April baby - and diamonds are the April birthstone.

Wow - I feel like a greedy person after that last paragraph! :)

OOOOOO - And did I mention my son gave me the best present of ALL? He POOPED ON THE POTTY YESTERDAY for the first time! I was sooooooo excited! He has been pee-trained for like a year - but has FLAT OUT REFUSED to poop until yesterday! I keep saying it was a Christmas Miracle!

Hiya all

Did everyone have a good xmas, I think I can feel baby moving sometimes but I cant tell if its baby or gas lol

So if anyone is curious to see what a gigantic 22 week bump looks like - go ahead and check out my pics in the bumps thread. Lordy. I'm giant!

I'm to starting to feel a little down, I think because Christmas is over...all the holiday craziness is calming down. We finally finished unwrapping all our gifts today, since our son was sick on Christmas we saved some of our gifts so that we could all open some when he felt better. It was really nice just the 3 of us opening our gifts as a family, usually we are surrounded by tons of family, but today it was just us, we got to focus on each other. Sigh I am just feeling down....

Awww babyhope, lots of hugs your way xxxx Hope you feel less down soon xxx

hi everyone. greetings from denmark, ha. just wanted to say howdy and wish everyone a merry christmas that celebrates it. i can't hang around but congrats to those who found out the colour of their bump. i find out on january the 6th and can't wait. woo.

abz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->